March 8
3%
March 11
1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
12%

Total votes: 191

illiniguy1551

Re: Feb Waiters (ATTENTION: Discuss LSAT Qs → BANNED)

Postby illiniguy1551 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:54 am

finnandjake2 wrote:Good suggestions. I've only seen a few Entourage episodes and have been meaning to watch Walking Dead. I've also barely scratched the surface of Skyrim. I figure I'll end up procrastinating my list of things to do anyways so might as well enjoy my time and do this sort of thing before law school. (Fafsa and scholarship apps will happen eventually...)

OMG. I was just wondering what I am going to do with all my new free time and I forgot Skyrim existed. Going to buy it tomorrow lol.

Ambitious1

Postby Ambitious1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:33 am

I just checked on lsac and it says scores will be emailed March 6th. I'm assuming that is consistent for others as well?

eav1277

Postby eav1277 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:45 am

I'm just hoping that the weather delays on the East Coast won't change that :(

Ambitious1

Postby Ambitious1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:33 am

eav1277 wrote:I'm just hoping that the weather delays on the East Coast won't change that :(

That would be really shitty, I'd be pretty pissed if they did that. Why punish students for a natural disaster? Surely lsac is coordinated enough as to where they can submit scores in a 2 week frame, and given the limited regions where the disaster has occurred, I don't see why they can't have it graded, scaled and posted in that time.

dusters

Postby dusters » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:41 am

Ambitious1 wrote:
eav1277 wrote:I'm just hoping that the weather delays on the East Coast won't change that :(

That would be really shitty, I'd be pretty pissed if they did that. Why punish students for a natural disaster? Surely lsac is coordinated enough as to where they can submit scores in a 2 week frame, and given the limited regions where the disaster has occurred, I don't see why they can't have it graded, scaled and posted in that time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did you not see what happened in October?

Jcastro1

Postby Jcastro1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:56 am

dudes,

started House of Cards yesterday. Epic show. Kevin Spacey is a bawss

bruin91

Postby bruin91 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:02 am

Sticker said general statement, I hope this fits the requirement.

Has anyone shed any light as to which the experimental section was for LR(26), RC, LR(25), LR(26), and RC. The answer is contingent on me canceling or not. Please let me know.

finnandjake2

Postby finnandjake2 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:32 pm

dusters wrote:
Ambitious1 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did you not see what happened in October?

Exactly what I was thinking. I took the Oct. test... That was brutal. This time I'm expecting the worst and hoping for the best!

canstudent12345

Postby canstudent12345 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:07 pm

Jcastro1 wrote:dudes,

I'm gonna start it within the week too. Everyone keeps telling me it's unreal and I really need something to keep my mind off of my score

mrscrouge

Postby mrscrouge » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:21 pm

canstudent12345 wrote:
Jcastro1 wrote:dudes,

I'm gonna start it within the week too. Everyone keeps telling me it's unreal and I really need something to keep my mind off of my score

Binged watched it already! The acting/writing is superb i though... the plot is meh

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Don't know how I'm going to make it through the next 23 days. Already losing my mind. :shock:

Aequitas_

Postby Aequitas_ » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:00 pm

RC-LR-LG-LG-LR

Blasted Eye of the Tiger on the way to the test center and in the parking lot. Damn kids were partying at apartments upstairs to me so I didn't even get 6 hours of sleep. Test owned me, looking at a retake.
RC went terrible, first LR 1-10 was easy then it became an uphill fight. Felt like second LR was a lot easier. First LG was really easy, maybe too easy. Second LG was a bit tougher but manageable. Some kid finished every section next to me with 5+ minutes to spare and had the nerve to make everyone aware that he was finished. Upon finishing, I drove to my buddies apartment and proceeded to drown my sorrows with 40z and tupac.
Last edited by Aequitas_ on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MS415

Postby MS415 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:03 pm

TheMostDangerousLG wrote:Don't know how I'm going to make it through the next 23 days. Already losing my mind. :shock:

I second that.
I had a dream last night that the scores came early.
I woke up and checked LSAC and my score was still blank.

MS415

Postby MS415 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Aequitas_ wrote:RC-LR-LG-LG-LR

Blasted Eye of the Tiger on the way to the test center and in the parking lot. Damn kids were partying at apartments upstairs to me so I didn't even get 6 hours of sleep. Test owned me, looking at a retake.
RC went terrible, first LR 1-10 was easy then it became an uphill fight. Felt like second LR was a lot easier. First LG was really easy, maybe too easy. Second LG was a bit tougher but manageable. Some kid finished every section next to me with 5+ minutes to spare and had the nerve to make everyone aware that he was finished. Upon finishing, I drove to my buddies apartment and proceeded to drown my sorrows with 40z and tupac.

I didn't get much sleep the night before either. I watched Rocky training clips, and a bunch of inspirational speeches on youtube to pump me up; nevertheless, I was asleep until I woke up halfway through section 1.

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:46 pm

Anyone have any good "overheard at the February LSAT" stories?

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:28 pm

I got a massage the day before...I think that definitely helped, was able to fall asleep at 10:30 pm like a baby despite neighbors partying next door. No one said a word at my testing center, in fact there were only like 17 people in my room and I didn't see anyone from any of the other rooms the entire test even during break.

However, the lady in front of me did fart continuously the entire time....perhaps funny in hindsight...not so much during the test.

I'm hoping classes/school stuff will distract me through the next few weeks but I'm literally already procrastinating my homework right now by checking TLS so if thats any indication...
:cry:

Jcastro1

Postby Jcastro1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:36 pm

"Yeah I never did grouping games"

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Anyone want to guess the release date?

CristopherG

Postby CristopherG » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:02 pm

TheThriller wrote:Anyone want to guess the release date?

4th or 5th.

chuckbass

Postby chuckbass » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:09 pm

I'd assume the scores are emailed to us and updated on lsac.org at the same time right?

dusters

Postby dusters » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Had two people come in without their photo id attached day of the test. Lucky for them the proctors ran and got some real quick. Also had someone ask if the proctors gave any time warnings, made me facepalm pretty hard.

Holynorth

Postby Holynorth » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Last edited by Holynorth on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

finnandjake2

Postby finnandjake2 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:42 pm

scotth724 wrote:I'd assume the scores are emailed to us and updated on lsac.org at the same time right?

Pretty much. If you keep hitting refresh on lsac.org you might see your score a minute or two before you get the email, but they happen at virtually the same time.

objection_your_honor

Postby objection_your_honor » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Wait until you start dreaming you scored a 193. And the next night, a 112.

canstudent12345

Postby canstudent12345 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:59 pm

TheMostDangerousLG wrote:Anyone have any good "overheard at the February LSAT" stories?

I've got one. Before registration I was sitting down in a waiting room with about 20 others. I'm extremely nervous at this point and I couldn't stop my mind from panicking about the test. Then one guy walks in and recognizes a girl that was sitting behind me.

guy: "oh hey! didn't expect to see you here! didn't you already write this in june?"
girl: "yeah i did! But i got a 147 so I'm going to try again"
guy: "awesome, did you study more this time?"
girl: "no but i figure since i saw the test last time I'll be more prepared!"
guy: "haha yeah that makes sense. if it makes you feel any better I got all my studying in over the last three days. I'm excited to see what this is all about!!"

It was probably the most anxiety-lifting conversation I could've heard before going into the test

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”