Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

LSAT Release Date

Sometime in Feb
5
3%
March 1
10
5%
March 4
49
26%
March 5
46
24%
March 6
44
23%
March 7
8
4%
March 8
5
3%
March 11
2
1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
22
12%
 
Total votes: 191

User avatar
OliveBC

Bronze
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby OliveBC » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:59 pm

scotth724 wrote:My score better come soon because I don't know how long my heart can keep racing like this.


+1 :cry:

JDot

New
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby JDot » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:00 pm

yooo for those that are saying their scores, would you mind saying what you were PTing around as well?

im freaking out hereee

User avatar
John_rizzy_rawls

Gold
Posts: 3469
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby John_rizzy_rawls » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:00 pm

Eberry wrote:
John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
Eberry wrote:Can't post a screenshot, so hopefully my reputation as consistent TLS poster will suffice, but past Lady Eberry just got her score.


Congrats dude, hope she killed it.


She didn't, and she wont listen to me about job prospects and all that fun stuff.


Tell her to spend a month on TLS. This place is terrifyingly effective.

Pararrhexis

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:08 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby Pararrhexis » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Man I'm about to lose it. Of course I wont be in the first batch.

User avatar
Pocahontas

New
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby Pocahontas » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:01 pm

rebexness wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:I've managed to remain calm throughout this entire wait until just now. All confidence that my Feb. retake was better than Oct. is slithering away. So nervous.


GL Pocah!



Thanks, Reb! Did you retake too? If so, good luck!!

fivetwo

New
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby fivetwo » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:02 pm

Anyone who has their score already among those of us whose test was delayed by snow?

User avatar
Eberry

Diamond
Posts: 14399
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:32 am

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby Eberry » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:02 pm

John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
Eberry wrote:She didn't, and she wont listen to me about job prospects and all that fun stuff.


Tell her to spend a month on TLS. This place is terrifyingly effective.


I've pretty much TLSed her myself. She's stubborn and prone to bouts of poor hearing.

User avatar
OliveBC

Bronze
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby OliveBC » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Pararrhexis wrote:Man I'm about to lose it. Of course I wont be in the first batch.


+1

and I have received 2 unrelated emails since scores started coming out a.k.a. I have had two heart attacks already

jvsj

New
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:38 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby jvsj » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:03 pm

158 is 74th percentile? I'm screwed.

JARZJR

New
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby JARZJR » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:04 pm

JARZJR wrote:score. jUST. CAME.

http://i.imgur.com/eG6kkHh.jpg

User avatar
TheJanitor6203

Silver
Posts: 879
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby TheJanitor6203 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:04 pm

John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
Eberry wrote:
John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
Eberry wrote:Can't post a screenshot, so hopefully my reputation as consistent TLS poster will suffice, but past Lady Eberry just got her score.


Congrats dude, hope she killed it.


She didn't, and she wont listen to me about job prospects and all that fun stuff.


Tell her to spend a month on TLS. This place is terrifyingly effective.

^ True. If I wasn't able to go to LS on the governments dime, I won't go after seeing this site.

kelliedn

New
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby kelliedn » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:04 pm

The only scores reported here are from 3 people and we ALL got 158? Does that make sense?

illiniguy1551

Bronze
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby illiniguy1551 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:05 pm

JARZJR wrote:
JARZJR wrote:score. jUST. CAME.

http://i.imgur.com/eG6kkHh.jpg


Congrats on the 2 pt increase, actually makes a huge difference!

User avatar
perplexedconfused

New
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby perplexedconfused » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:05 pm

I got a 163/87th percentile. So happy since my highest PT was a 166, and that was only once. I thought this Feb test was tough too. I was convinced I would get something in the 140's! :)

User avatar
John_rizzy_rawls

Gold
Posts: 3469
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby John_rizzy_rawls » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Eberry wrote:I've pretty much TLSed her myself. She's stubborn and prone to bouts of poor hearing.


Well shit. You've done your part then.

cassiebow

New
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby cassiebow » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:05 pm

JDot wrote:
sclemens wrote:
cassiebow wrote:158 74TH percentile. :)))


Congrats :)


what were you PTing around?


I was PTing 165-170. Not lying. Reading on Feb LSAT was hard for me because it was my first section -- I always do better on RC if its not the first section I do. I feel like i got only half the RC questions, if that. But felt like I aced the rest. Not sure if I should retake -- but I feel good/decent about the 74th percentile part.

I got my bachelors at age 18, spent a year aborad teaching English, and have worked in a law office for 2 years as a legal assistant so I hope these factors will maybe get me some scholarship. I hope it's good enough. But maybe I will retake. I really don't want to haha

User avatar
wsparker

Bronze
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:39 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby wsparker » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:06 pm

.
Last edited by wsparker on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sclemens

New
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:09 am

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby sclemens » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:06 pm

kelliedn wrote:The only scores reported here are from 3 people and we ALL got 158? Does that make sense?


I was just going to comment on that. So are the batches determined by score?

JARZJR

New
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby JARZJR » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:07 pm

jvsj wrote:158 is 74th percentile? I'm screwed.


Me too...

JARZJR wrote:score. jUST. CAME.

http://i.imgur.com/eG6kkHh.jpg



Was averaging PTs of 163-4, this time around, smh... Not sure what i'm doing wrong... Praise God that it didn't go down, at least...

magickware

Bronze
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby magickware » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:07 pm

wsparker wrote:166 93rd percentile (+5 from my PT :D ) I really wasn't sure how well I did, so I have no clue about the curve. Good luck to everyone who hasn't gotten them!


Are you serious? 166 is 93 percentile?

Fuck me. I absolutely dread my score now.

User avatar
viz-luv

Bronze
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby viz-luv » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:07 pm

How far apart are batches.?

bruin91

Bronze
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:09 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby bruin91 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:08 pm

sclemens wrote:
kelliedn wrote:The only scores reported here are from 3 people and we ALL got 158? Does that make sense?


I was just going to comment on that. So are the batches determined by score?


No. coincidence.

JARZJR

New
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby JARZJR » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:08 pm

illiniguy1551 wrote:
JARZJR wrote:
JARZJR wrote:score. jUST. CAME.

http://i.imgur.com/eG6kkHh.jpg


Congrats on the 2 pt increase, actually makes a huge difference!



Thanks... disappointed, but still hopeful...

User avatar
chuckbass

Platinum
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby chuckbass » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:08 pm

159... Kind of upset considering I was PTing around 170, but I have a lot of opportunity to retake. Good luck to everyone else!

User avatar
Helmholtz

Gold
Posts: 4137
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby Helmholtz » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:08 pm

cassiebow wrote:
JDot wrote:
sclemens wrote:
cassiebow wrote:158 74TH percentile. :)))


Congrats :)


what were you PTing around?


I was PTing 165-170. Not lying. Reading on Feb LSAT was hard for me because it was my first section -- I always do better on RC if its not the first section I do. I feel like i got only half the RC questions, if that. But felt like I aced the rest. Not sure if I should retake -- but I feel good/decent about the 74th percentile part.

I got my bachelors at age 18, spent a year aborad teaching English, and have worked in a law office for 2 years as a legal assistant so I hope these factors will maybe get me some scholarship. I hope it's good enough. But maybe I will retake. I really don't want to haha


Those factors really won't have much of an impact at all on your admissions or scholarships. If you really were PT'ing in the 165 to 170 range, you have to retake. A huge, huge, huge difference between even 165 and 158.



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chifforobe and 5 guests