March 12 and/or Beyond
12%

Total votes: 191

TheThriller

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby TheThriller » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:40 pm

fivetwo wrote:
t-14orbust wrote:
fivetwo wrote:Has anyone ever passed without doing a full practice test? Am I an idiot?

Lol at 'passed'

Thanks for answering at least the second part in the affirmative.

Took the lsat in June and got a B+

Siiigh

Postby Siiigh » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:41 pm

L$AT Rocky wrote:Does anybody else feel like we've been trapped on some barren island for 3 days with a bunch of other weirdos we've never met, but now those weirdos are kind of our friends, only because we're all stuck in this terrible purgatorial state together for so long? With our fates inextricably bound...

But as a few of them lose their minds, and we silently check them off as the ones that--you know, if it came down to it--we would eat first.

I actually went through the process of creating an account just to say lmao to this. You should feel honored.

fivetwo

Postby fivetwo » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:43 pm

TheThriller wrote:
fivetwo wrote:
t-14orbust wrote:
fivetwo wrote:Has anyone ever passed without doing a full practice test? Am I an idiot?

Lol at 'passed'

Thanks for answering at least the second part in the affirmative.

Took the lsat in June and got a B+

Yes yes, pile on. I hope it helps make your wait that much more bearable.

I'm a little frazzled, obviously. Just passed a stool, about to pass out. Got pass on the brain. Just give me a GD 160! haha

dusters

Postby dusters » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Volunteer wrote:October 2012 retaker still worried the snow will cause a delay (employees not at work, power outages, etc). After Sandy I lost faith and just really want the score today.

We are bad luck Brian's. Take the 2 LSATs with the latest score releases.

eav1277

Postby eav1277 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:49 pm

bre.kidman wrote:
L$AT Rocky wrote:Does anybody else feel like we've been trapped on some barren island for 3 days with a bunch of other weirdos we've never met, but now those weirdos are kind of our friends, only because we're all stuck in this terrible purgatorial state together for so long? With our fates inextricably bound...

But as a few of them lose their minds, and we silently check them off as the ones that--you know, if it came down to it--we would eat first.

I mean... law school applications are basically the Hunger Games. Certain districts (The Ivies, prestigious state schools, less prestigious private schools, less prestigious state schools, online degrees...) have better odds than others. Applicants train all their lives. Most of us will die impoverished and leveraged by insurmountable debt, but the others will find themselves in a world of wealth beyond measure. Many of us would use our bare hands and/or teeth to tear out the throats of whoever is in the way of our spot at HYS... and the LSAT is basically like that training camp exercise where everyone gets ranked.

both of these are quite funny but true. We are close to the 100 page mark. Will we make it before scores come out? lol.

Iceman90

Postby Iceman90 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:51 pm

I LEIK CHOCOLATE MILK!

Iceman90

Postby Iceman90 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:52 pm

and turtles... I love turtles

epiphinous7

Postby epiphinous7 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:56 pm

I'm so familiar with the LSAC website now that I've become friends with that asian chick on the homepage. I'm contemplating asking her out but, I don't know, she's kind of shallow :/
Last edited by epiphinous7 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

eav1277

Postby eav1277 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:57 pm

epiphinous7 wrote:I'm so familiar with the LSAC website now that I've become friends with that asian chick on the homepage. I'm contemplating asking her out but, I don't know, she's kind of shallow :/

Just go for it. You have nothing to lose. Maybe she'll give you your LSAT score earlier in the future.

epiphinous7

Postby epiphinous7 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:58 pm

eav1277 wrote:
epiphinous7 wrote:I'm so familiar with the LSAC website now that I've become friends with that asian chick on the homepage. I'm contemplating asking her out but, I don't know, she's kind of shallow :/

Just go for it. You have nothing to lose. Maybe she'll give you your LSAT score earlier in the future.

She always talks about how she only dates 170+. I'm kinda like whatever bitch. Even if I got a 179 I wouldnt want to date you! But then, I see her again. I'm back to being well she'd probably swallow...

rebexness

Postby rebexness » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Little brehs, you do not want to go there. Don't talk about that girl.

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:01 pm

A while back I told family if they're interested in following the release they should just follow this thread, wonder if its too late to take that back.

Iceman90

Postby Iceman90 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:04 pm

epiphinous7 wrote:
eav1277 wrote:

She always talks about how she only dates 170+. I'm kinda like whatever bitch. Even if I got a 179 I wouldnt want to date you! But then, I see her again. I'm back to being well she'd probably swallow...

Nah you don't want her. She probably has a schedule set up for the guys she does everyweek but all kinds of rules. She will never do Michael first or last, but she won't do Randy before she does Michael... and Michael cannot come after Jeff.....

eav1277

Postby eav1277 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:05 pm

Iceman90 wrote:
epiphinous7 wrote:
eav1277 wrote:

Nah you don't want her. She probably has a schedule set up for the guys she does everyweek but all kinds of rules. She will never do Michael first or last, but she won't do Randy before she does Michael... and Michael cannot come after Jeff.....

wow...

TheJanitor6203

Postby TheJanitor6203 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Iceman90 wrote:
epiphinous7 wrote:
eav1277 wrote:

Thanks for my first laugh of the day.

andy261

Postby andy261 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:07 pm

TheJanitor6203 wrote:
Iceman90 wrote:Nah you don't want her. She probably has a schedule set up for the guys she does everyweek but all kinds of rules. She will never do Michael first or last, but she won't do Randy before she does Michael... and Michael cannot come after Jeff.....

Thanks for my first laugh of the day.

+1

cassiebow

Postby cassiebow » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:09 pm

2PM ON THE EAST COAST!!!!

Arcticlynx

Postby Arcticlynx » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:10 pm

Alright, time to start refreshing like crazy, I really hope the LSAC actually releases today.

L$AT Rocky

Postby L$AT Rocky » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Iceman90 wrote:
epiphinous7 wrote:
eav1277 wrote:

Love it :D

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:11 pm

I was on the east coast in June and got my score at 2:40

But it could also be at 5pm...

IvoryTie

Postby IvoryTie » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Iceman90 wrote:
epiphinous7 wrote:
eav1277 wrote:

Post of the thread :lol:

Jarndyce&Jarndyce

Postby Jarndyce&Jarndyce » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Wow. The entire Law Firm I work for has just made a betting racket on what score they all think i'll get it. They've all put down money to buy the various numbers for whatever ranges they think i might score in. What the fuck.

nedstark1

Postby nedstark1 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:18 pm

Isn't it funny that those who take the GMAT get their score back immediately after writing, but LSAC takes as long as humanly possible to process freaking scantrons.

Here's an inside look of a meeting in LSAC headquarters discussing how to improve productivity:
http://api.ning.com/files/cEJ96kp5twZ2ouJaA0zpephuY8QEqD4Myr14izx5i9sNXj0y4x4e6hXYpYXPenxO4vB4YokWBV*YkjTPfmbDpAoub5ckDQqX/monkey_office.jpg

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:18 pm

Jarndyce&Jarndyce wrote:Wow. The entire Law Firm I work for has just made a betting racket on what score they all think i'll get it. They've all put down money to buy the various numbers for whatever ranges they think i might score in. What the fuck.

what's the spread?

Jarndyce&Jarndyce

Postby Jarndyce&Jarndyce » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:20 pm

TheThriller wrote:
Jarndyce&Jarndyce wrote:Wow. The entire Law Firm I work for has just made a betting racket on what score they all think i'll get it. They've all put down money to buy the various numbers for whatever ranges they think i might score in. What the fuck.

what's the spread?

162-172, the bulk being between 166-172.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”