March 11
1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
12%

Total votes: 191

chuckbass

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby chuckbass » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:01 am

jmart154 wrote:Cheers everyone. To a day where dreams will be made into a reality, crushed, and for others who will have to write again, made more distant. But as we head into judgement day, realize that you put your best foot forward, and left nothing on the table. For that, let's keep our heads held high and accept whatever is forthcoming. After all, each and every one of us is here in pursuit of a common goal.

Love ya'll.

kmc

Postby kmc » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:02 am

TheMostDangerousLG wrote:
ws81086n wrote:
dosemfb89 wrote:So we are CERTAIN today's the day?

negative

Wait.................... wut?

I thought the whole point of grey was that it meant either scores were forthcoming, or you had hit the day of your scheduled score release. October didn't go grey on their scheduled date, did they? They were warned in advance that their scores wouldn't be coming out, I thought.. Please, dear god, someone confirm that grey means we'll be getting our scores today. O_O

october DID go grey on their scheduled date.

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:04 am

rebexness wrote:
ws81086n wrote:

negative

I thought the whole point of grey was that it meant either scores were forthcoming, or you had hit the day of your scheduled score release. October didn't go grey on their scheduled date, did they? They were warned in advance that their scores wouldn't be coming out, I thought.. Please, dear god, someone confirm that grey means we'll be getting our scores today. O_O

Grey means that its the scheduled release day.
When they release early, a nice LSAC employee manually changes the dates so then they do match (instantly). Otherwise, as was proven in Oct, they go grey at 12:01am the day of the scheduled release.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

...well, they've been telling us March 6th repeatedly, right? While that answer once seemed torturous, I'd like to think that they would have been less adamant it would be coming out on the scheduled date if they potentially foresaw a delayed release..

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:04 am

ws81086n wrote:

negative

No one knows dude! It's Feb 2013, not October. Even if they did, that's not evidence that we must get our scores today. The thing changed at 12:00:01... It's obviously automatic. If the scores aren't ready they're not coming out, grey or no grey. For your own sake, relax. They're coming soon. Likely tomorrow, but no one knows or will be able to tell you.

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:05 am

Clearlynotstefan wrote:
ws81086n wrote:

negative

No one knows dude! It's Feb 2013, not October. Even if they did, that's not evidence that we must get our scores today. The thing changed at 12:00:01... It's obviously automatic. If the scores aren't ready they're not coming out, grey or no grey. For your own sake, relax. They're coming soon. Likely tomorrow, but no one knows or will be able to tell you.

I will cut you.

ws81086n

Postby ws81086n » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:07 am

Love your optimism mostdangerous, but we just have no way of knowing. My best guess would be 50-50 for tomorrow (today).

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:07 am

I will cut you.

In three waits, I've NEVER seen anyone like you lol.

kmc

Postby kmc » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:08 am

ws81086n wrote:Love your optimism mostdangerous, but we just have no way of knowing. My best guess would be 50-50 for tomorrow (today).

tomorrow's forecast: lots of day drinking for lots of people.

viz-luv

Postby viz-luv » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:09 am

kmc wrote:
ws81086n wrote:Love your optimism mostdangerous, but we just have no way of knowing. My best guess would be 50-50 for tomorrow (today).

tomorrow's forecast: lots of day drinking for lots of people.

Definitely this

dosemfb89

Postby dosemfb89 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:09 am

Clearlynotstefan wrote:
ws81086n wrote:

negative

I just wanted to make sure.
I know it's higly likely it's gonna be today but that ounce of uncertainty will help me keep sane if the score doesn't come out.

ws81086n

Postby ws81086n » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:10 am

yeah I may even drink on the train. probs a bad idea though since trains make me sick sometimes

kmc

Postby kmc » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:12 am

ws81086n wrote:yeah I may even drink on the train. probs a bad idea though since trains make me sick sometimes

oh but train drinking is the best! just keep looking out the window!

ws81086n

Postby ws81086n » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:12 am

it doesn't seem "highly likely" that tomorrow (today) is the day. the fact that we haven't already gotten them suggests some kind of out of the ordinary holdup. not saying its unlikely, but i wouldnt be surprised if thurs/fri

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:13 am

ws81086n wrote:it doesn't seem "highly likely" that tomorrow (today) is the day. the fact that we haven't already gotten them suggests some kind of out of the ordinary holdup. not saying its unlikely, but i wouldnt be surprised if thurs/fri

:shock: :( :cry:

jvincent11

Postby jvincent11 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:16 am

ws81086n wrote:it doesn't seem "highly likely" that tomorrow (today) is the day. the fact that we haven't already gotten them suggests some kind of out of the ordinary holdup. not saying its unlikely, but i wouldnt be surprised if thurs/fri

that's what I was afraid of, but LSAC has been adamant about scores being released on time

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:17 am

jvincent11 wrote:

that's what I was afraid of, but LSAC has been adamant about scores being released on time

They always are.

dosemfb89

Postby dosemfb89 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:19 am

So just curious, sorry if this has already been covered, but was Feb 2013 the only time when the test was rescheduled for some centers?

kmc

Postby kmc » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:22 am

i'm a neurotic person. there's no way i'm sleeping tonight.

i apologize in advance for when i'm two bottles of wine in at 9am and way too amused by everything itt.

Holynorth

Postby Holynorth » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:24 am

Has there ever been a competitor to LSAC at any point in history? Just curious because some kind of competition would really speed things up.

Jeffort

Postby Jeffort » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:26 am

dosemfb89 wrote:So just curious, sorry if this has already been covered, but was Feb 2013 the only time when the test was rescheduled for some centers?

No, it also happened a few years ago for a December administration.

RetakeFrenzy

Postby RetakeFrenzy » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:26 am

Holynorth wrote:Has there ever been a competitor to LSAC at any point in history? Just curious because some kind of competition would really speed things up.

You mean like SAT vs. ACT for undergraduate admissions?

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:28 am

dosemfb89 wrote:So just curious, sorry if this has already been covered, but was Feb 2013 the only time when the test was rescheduled for some centers?

Nope

TookDaBait

Postby TookDaBait » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:29 am

We seem to be missing a huge detail.

Whereas we didn't believe the LSAC officials before when speaking to them on the phone before March 6, they did ALWAYS say March 6.. certainly for all of them to lie would be extraordinary.

l0g0s

Postby l0g0s » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:30 am

Holynorth wrote:Has there ever been a competitor to LSAC at any point in history? Just curious because some kind of competition would really speed things up.

LSAC is essentially owned by all ABA law schools, so there's not really any way someone could compete with it.

RetakeFrenzy

Postby RetakeFrenzy » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:36 am

l0g0s wrote:

LSAC is essentially owned by all ABA law schools, so there's not really any way someone could compete with it.

:x :x :x

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”