yazterr

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby yazterr » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:04 pm

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS FTW.

Also I'm on tumblr, handle is the same as here MINUS ONE R. :P

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:05 pm

everett2014 wrote:I still feel like this must just be one of my many stressful LSAT dreams...

Also everyone should watch Parks and Rec. It's on Netflix (start on the second season though—the first one is shit, and you really don't need it for background info or whatever)

I AM LITERALLY WATCHING SEASON TWO OF PARKS AND REC ON NETFLIX RIGHT NOW

...you are psychic?

jvincent11

Postby jvincent11 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:06 pm

everett2014 wrote:I still feel like this must just be one of my many stressful LSAT dreams...

Also everyone should watch Parks and Rec. It's on Netflix (start on the second season though—the first one is shit, and you really don't need it for background info or whatever)

+1

Parks and Rec is amazing. Tom Haverford played by Aziz Ansari is my favorite character on TV (well tied w NPH as Barney Stinson)

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Watch "Go on". NBC sitcom, start with the pilot. Pretty funny.

kmc

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:14 pm

Clearlynotstefan wrote:Watch "Go on". NBC sitcom, start with the pilot. Pretty funny.

this is my favorite new show. i love anne. hard.

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:15 pm

kmc wrote:
Clearlynotstefan wrote:Watch "Go on". NBC sitcom, start with the pilot. Pretty funny.

SUCH a good show!

kmc

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Clearlynotstefan wrote:
kmc wrote:

SUCH a good show!

it really is. i force my friends to watch it. only for the first five minutes, though, since "march sadness" gets 'em hooked every time.

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:27 pm

kmc wrote:
Clearlynotstefan wrote:
kmc wrote:

SUCH a good show!

it really is. i force my friends to watch it. only for the first five minutes, though, since "march sadness" gets 'em hooked every time.

I'm obsessed. The only downside is you have to start with the pilot or you miss the dynamic of the group. I try putting friends onto it, they watch the new episodes and don't understand.

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Totally unrelated but I just got an email from one of my students wanting to reschedule an appointment because their power/wifi was out and they couldn't prepare until it came back on.

.....soooo how are you emailing me?

kmc

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Wormfather wrote:Dont freak out when the icons go grey at midnight. It doesnt mean anything, on the other hand you guys should know that you'll have no warning of when scores are coming, they'll just come.

thanks.

i'm sure there will still be plenty of freaking, though.

yazterr

Postby yazterr » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Wormfather wrote:Dont freak out when the icons go grey at midnight. It doesnt mean anything, on the other hand you guys should know that you'll have no warning of when scores are coming, they'll just come.

No, it would be an event of historic proportions as we are probably going to be the first in many years to receive the results *on time*. Also it would be an indication that it wasn't delayed and it would come out tomorrow, not Thursday.

kmc

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:41 pm

OliveBC wrote:Totally unrelated but I just got an email from one of my students wanting to reschedule an appointment because their power/wifi was out and they couldn't prepare until it came back on.

what? phone. my power went out too much last year (yay living somewhere semi-rural with a bunch of snow!), and my car charger was pretty much my best friend.

kmc

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:42 pm

yazterr wrote:

No, it would be an event of historic proportions as we are probably going to be the first in many years to receive the results *on time*. Also it would be an indication that it wasn't delayed and it would come out tomorrow, not Thursday.

i don't think so... didn't they go grey at midnight on the scheduled day and then come out the next for sandy waiters?

yazterr

Postby yazterr » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:43 pm

kmc wrote:
yazterr wrote:

i don't think so... didn't they go grey at midnight on the scheduled day and then come out the next for sandy waiters?

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! IT WILL COME OUT TOMORROW DAMN IT, IF I REPEAT IT ENOUGH TIMES IT WILL.

But seriously, I'm not sure about the Sandy sitch. You're probably right.

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:44 pm

think we can get the thread to 180 by tomorrow?

kmc

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:46 pm

TheThriller wrote:think we can get the thread to 180 by tomorrow?

what did we start at this morning?

kmc

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Wormfather wrote:
kmc wrote:

Exactly:

If: Scheduled release date equals current date: Icons grey.

the fact that i knew this is proof that i have spent way too much time itt. i mean, someone mentioned that, what? 30 pages ago? i only found tls when i took the test for the first time this round. ugh. i should get more hobbies.

bruin91

Postby bruin91 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Wormfather wrote:
kmc wrote:
yazterr wrote:

Exactly:

If: Scheduled release date equals current date: Icons grey.

:( I wish gray could have real consequences....

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:52 pm

kmc wrote:
OliveBC wrote:Totally unrelated but I just got an email from one of my students wanting to reschedule an appointment because their power/wifi was out and they couldn't prepare until it came back on.

what? phone. my power went out too much last year (yay living somewhere semi-rural with a bunch of snow!), and my car charger was pretty much my best friend.

Whenever someone sends an email from their phone it says sent from mobile device (at least I was pretty sure it always did)...this email did not say that

yazterr

Postby yazterr » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:53 pm

Non-LSAT related but yaay!! The final DLC for Mass Effect 3 is out. I know how to kill time now till the score come out (tomorrow hopefully)

kmc

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:54 pm

OliveBC wrote:
kmc wrote:

Whenever someone sends an email from their phone it says sent from mobile device (at least I was pretty sure it always did)...this email did not say that

yeah, that's an editable signature. mine says "sent from my iphone; please pardon brevity and any typos," but i didn't have one on at all for a really long time. and then i realized how much autocorrect screws up in my life, and went back and wrote one.

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:56 pm

kmc wrote:
OliveBC wrote:
kmc wrote:

yeah, that's an editable signature. mine says "sent from my iphone; please pardon brevity and any typos," but i didn't have one on at all for a really long time. and then i realized how much autocorrect screws up in my life, and went back and wrote one.

ahhh gotcha, thanks for the clarification :)

bruin91

Postby bruin91 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:00 pm

LSAC informed Oct testakers of delay. If by a reasonable time tomorrow morning, no delay is tweeted, it's safe to assume the scores will be released tomorrow.

Out for the night. Thanks for keeping me sane people. Till tomorrow, I bid you all farewell.

kmc

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:07 pm

OliveBC wrote:
ahhh gotcha, thanks for the clarification :)

let's be honest, though - still could be lying. haha.

ps - fun story: my signature totally said "sent from my iphone; please pardon brevity and any typographical errors" until last year when our new media guy called me out on the absurdity of asking people to forgive brevity and then using "typographical errors"

ArchieHicox

Postby ArchieHicox » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:15 pm

At this point, I really would not be surprised at all by a delay in results. I'm really hoping they come out tomorrow, but I've lost the faith.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”