1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
12%

Total votes: 191

kmc

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:53 pm

OliveBC wrote:
kmc wrote:i'm out of tv shows. what's good and on hulu or netflix?

I could answer this for days, what genres do you like?

yeah... the problem is that i watch totally random things. only constant: NO REALITY.

but let's see. recent things i've watched (and when i say i've watched something, i mean ALL of it): futurama, castle, bones, body of proof, house of cards, west wing, the x files, eureka, warehouse 13 (look, i like cheesy stupid shows), downton abbey, sherlock, doctor who (obviously), pretty little liars (this is actually my stupid floor. i can't go dumber than this show), community, go on ...

i think that's representative enough.

xjcsa

Postby xjcsa » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:54 pm

kmc wrote:
OliveBC wrote:

yeah... the problem is that i watch totally random things. only constant: NO REALITY.

but let's see. recent things i've watched (and when i say i've watched something, i mean ALL of it): futurama, castle, bones, body of proof, house of cards, west wing, the x files, eureka, warehouse 13 (look, i like cheesy stupid shows), downton abbey, sherlock, doctor who (obviously), pretty little liars (this is actually my stupid floor. i can't go dumber than this show), community, go on ...

I don't see Arrested Development on that list.

kmc

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:56 pm

xjcsa wrote:
kmc wrote:
OliveBC wrote:

I don't see Arrested Development on that list.

because i haven't watched it recently. haha.

chuckbass

Postby chuckbass » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:57 pm

Good thing I have mounds of homework to keep me busy, I'd much rather be watching TV.

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:01 pm

scotth724 wrote:Good thing I have mounds of homework to keep me busy, I'd much rather be watching TV.

Me tooooo. I have a midterm tomorrow for which I have not studied.. and haven't attended the class in.. er, a while. I'm going to be up all night studying! Bonus fun: I was up all night tonight writing a paper.

Receiving my LSAT score on my third day without sleep is definitely not a recipe for disaster (I look forward to having a nervous breakdown in the middle of class).

chuckbass

Postby chuckbass » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:04 pm

TheMostDangerousLG wrote:
scotth724 wrote:Good thing I have mounds of homework to keep me busy, I'd much rather be watching TV.

Me tooooo. I have a midterm tomorrow for which I have not studied.. and haven't attended the class in.. er, a while. I'm going to be up all night studying! Bonus fun: I was up all night tonight writing a paper.

Receiving my LSAT score on my third day without sleep is definitely not a recipe for disaster (I look forward to having a nervous breakdown in the middle of class).

Goodluck! But I definitely feel the same way. I have an awful midterm coming up Thursday, and then a paper and an obnoxious project due Friday, so I'm pretty much running on caffeine at this point.

NorthShoreisFlatt

Postby NorthShoreisFlatt » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Just uploaded the wrong report :( and due to the discrepancy between my computers time and the "Internets" time it was 30 seconds past due, also just ate a sizable portion of the wrapper that my Jack-n-the-box taco came in and could detect no significant difference in taste (it has been marinating in the bag for hours and the wrapper stuck to the taco with the taco sauce acting as glue) I think I may just eat them like that from now on, like those Japanese Rice Candies.

bruin91

Postby bruin91 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:10 pm

NorthShoreisFlatt wrote:Just uploaded the wrong report :( and due to the discrepancy between my computers time and the "Internets" time it was 30 seconds past due, also just ate a sizable portion of the wrapper that my Jack-n-the-box taco came in and could detect no significant difference in taste (it has been marinating in the bag for hours and the wrapper stuck to the taco with the taco sauce acting as glue) I think I may just eat them like that from now on, like those Japanese Rice Candies.

Sue LSAC for compensatory and punitive damages.

eav1277

Postby eav1277 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:17 pm

NorthShoreisFlatt wrote:Just uploaded the wrong report :( and due to the discrepancy between my computers time and the "Internets" time it was 30 seconds past due, also just ate a sizable portion of the wrapper that my Jack-n-the-box taco came in and could detect no significant difference in taste (it has been marinating in the bag for hours and the wrapper stuck to the taco with the taco sauce acting as glue) I think I may just eat them like that from now on, like those Japanese Rice Candies.

Sorry bout the report. But thank u for the taco part. I thought that was quite funny.

I just got out of a two hour class (where my fone was off). I quickly checked my email only to be disappointed

NorthShoreisFlatt

Postby NorthShoreisFlatt » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:30 pm

eav1277 wrote:

Sorry bout the report. But thank u for the taco part. I thought that was quite funny.

I just got out of a two hour class (where my fone was off). I quickly checked my email only to be disappointed

Its all good, the report was just the latest in a series of bad calls starting with leaving a really cute/blonde Swedish girl I met in Waikiki to go to Minnesota for a conference........in the middle of winter.

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:34 pm

kmc wrote:
OliveBC wrote:

This covers a lot of what I was going to recommend... :lol:
(I just watched all of bones too actually and loveee sherlock) you sound like someone I should follow on Tumblr.

If you could handle pretty little liars you could probably also handle vampire diaries or teen wolf (both extremely dumb- but if you're interested they're full of super hot often shirtless guys)
My sister also managed to get me to watch battlestar galactica recently which was infuriating but pretty good. The office is good, Modern family, PSYCH < I am obsessed with this show. if you have HBO then trueblood, boardwalk empire, Game of Thrones. If showtime definitely Shameless. I could also give you a bunch of random british shows... Lost is good and has like a million episodes

Damn...I watch too much tv...

kmc

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:38 pm

OliveBC wrote:
(I just watched all of bones too actually and loveee sherlock) you sound like someone I should follow on Tumblr.

If you could handle pretty little liars you could probably also handle vampire diaries or teen wolf (both extremely dumb- but if you're interested they're full of super hot often shirtless guys)
My sister also managed to get me to watch battlestar galactica recently which was infuriating but pretty good. The office is good, Modern family, PSYCH < I am obsessed with this show. if you have HBO then trueblood, boardwalk empire, Game of Thrones. If showtime definitely Shameless. I could also give you a bunch of random british shows... Lost is good and has like a million episodes

i want to watch the american shameless so much! i watched the original not too long ago, and with the american cast... ugh. i don't actually have a television because i move a lot and a tv is such a pain to transport.

battlestar galactica! forgot that existed, haven't watched it. there. we. go. thanks!

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:40 pm

OliveBC wrote:
kmc wrote:
OliveBC wrote:

OMG I AM OBSESSED WITH SHERLOCK. Let's be besties (PM your tumblr name?).

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:41 pm

kmc wrote:
OliveBC wrote:

i want to watch the american shameless so much! i watched the original not too long ago, and with the american cast... ugh. i don't actually have a television because i move a lot and a tv is such a pain to transport.

battlestar galactica! forgot that existed, haven't watched it. there. we. go. thanks!

haha awesome! Please don't get mad at me when you get frustrated with their weird ass plot inconsistencies! (However we can totally discuss theories if you do end up getting into it :lol: )

150s_or_bust

Postby 150s_or_bust » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Melissa & Joey on Netflix :D

chuckbass

Postby chuckbass » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Also Teen Wolf is not dumb. The first season was ok, but the second season was really very good.

kmc

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:46 pm

150s_or_bust wrote:

Melissa & Joey on Netflix :D

ahhh i might have to take back pretty little liars as my stupid floor, since i actually have seen all of melissa & joey. i was trying to reclaim my childhood, i guess? i cut clarissa too much slack.

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:49 pm

scotth724 wrote:Also Teen Wolf is not dumb. The first season was ok, but the second season was really very good.

hahaha I will give you that, but still not as intellectually stimulating as some other shows. Unless you count Jackson's bod :lol:

WEIRDLY (although no one will probably think this is as interesting as I do) I have a friend named Tyler Scott, who looks EXACTLY like the guy whose character is named Scott, AND the actor that plays Scott in the show is named Tyler in real life. :shock:

chuckbass

Postby chuckbass » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:52 pm

OliveBC wrote:
scotth724 wrote:Also Teen Wolf is not dumb. The first season was ok, but the second season was really very good.

hahaha I will give you that, but still not as intellectually stimulating as some other shows. Unless you count Jackson's bod :lol:

WEIRDLY (although no one will probably think this is as interesting as I do) I have a friend named Tyler Scott, who looks EXACTLY like the guy whose character is named Scott, AND the actor that plays Scott in the show is named Tyler in real life. :shock:

My name is Scott... BOOM

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:53 pm

scotth724 wrote:
OliveBC wrote:

My name is Scott... BOOM

:shock: :shock: :shock:

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:54 pm

On a random back to lsat stuff note....are we expecting grey arrows to happen automatically at midnight tonight?

I feel like I remember someone saying something like that

kmc

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:58 pm

OliveBC wrote:On a random back to lsat stuff note....are we expecting grey arrows to happen automatically at midnight tonight?

yup, from what i gather that should happen. i'm checking again at midnight eastern just so today doesn't feel like quite so much of a waste - i want to see progress, dammit.

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:59 pm

kmc wrote:
OliveBC wrote:On a random back to lsat stuff note....are we expecting grey arrows to happen automatically at midnight tonight?

yup, from what i gather that should happen. i'm checking again at midnight eastern just so today doesn't feel like quite so much of a waste - i want to see progress, dammit.

+1 FO real

kelliedn

Postby kelliedn » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Doctor Who....

Amazing Race and Survivor just came to Hulu and Amazon....nice brainless watching...

everett2014

Postby everett2014 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:02 pm

I still feel like this must just be one of my many stressful LSAT dreams...

Also everyone should watch Parks and Rec. It's on Netflix (start on the second season though—the first one is shit, and you really don't need it for background info or whatever)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”