1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
12%

Total votes: 191

viz-luv

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby viz-luv » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Iwantmyscorepls wrote:
Arcticlynx wrote:Shoot I was hoping to come home and find out my score today... Bummer!

How do you have the discipline to not refresh your lsac account or TLS constantly? I envy you

I went hunting for avatars...

tcorbin

Postby tcorbin » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:42 pm

deleted

yazterr

Postby yazterr » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:42 pm

I need a drink.

mtr12345

Postby mtr12345 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:48 pm

i'm not going to complain as long as we get our scores tmrw....if the scores are delayed because of a bit of snow a few weeks ago, i think it's bullshit....
i hate hearing ppl say that scores may be delayed--if there was a chance of this, i really think LSAC would have informed us of this by now.
whatever.

jvsj

Postby jvsj » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Did anyone see the latest tweet from LSAC?

Random Guy:
Have 4 mid-terms that I should be studying for. My day has consisted of refresing @Official_LSAT's website every five minutes. #LSAT

LSAC:
@CaseyWayne32 No reason for that to be happening. Call our techs at 215.968.1393.
3:56pm - 5 Mar 13

Random Guy's response:
@Official_LSAT Nothing is wrong, I'm just refreshing to see if my score appears. Haha

tcorbin

Postby tcorbin » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:48 pm

deleted
Last edited by tcorbin on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kmc

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Jarndyce&Jarndyce wrote:
Throttle wrote:
Well the official date is the 6th Sooo yeah you shouldn't be dumbfounded unless your an idiot.

It's "you're," smart guy.

i loled.

...and couldn't resist the urge to reread bleak house.

nedstark1

Postby nedstark1 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:53 pm

tcorbin wrote:Well friends, you are all progressing rather smoothly through the Kubler-Ross model and will be nearing the end of Stage 4 Depression in a few hours just like I predicted.

At ~7 pm EST, most of you will be transitioning into Stage 5 Acceptance if you have not already, and will be eagerly awaiting my morning post in regards to your score release status.

Everyone just click the red exclamation mark at the bottom right of this troll's posts and report to the mods. I'm surprised they haven't been banned already.

nedstark1

Postby nedstark1 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:54 pm

jvsj wrote:Did anyone see the latest tweet from LSAC?

Random Guy:
Have 4 mid-terms that I should be studying for. My day has consisted of refresing @Official_LSAT's website every five minutes. #LSAT

LSAC:
@CaseyWayne32 No reason for that to be happening. Call our techs at 215.968.1393.
3:56pm - 5 Mar 13

Random Guy's response:
@Official_LSAT Nothing is wrong, I'm just refreshing to see if my score appears. Haha

LOL what geniuses

tcorbin

Postby tcorbin » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:54 pm

deleted

ws81086n

Postby ws81086n » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:55 pm

nedstark1 wrote:
tcorbin wrote:Well friends, you are all progressing rather smoothly through the Kubler-Ross model and will be nearing the end of Stage 4 Depression in a few hours just like I predicted.

At ~7 pm EST, most of you will be transitioning into Stage 5 Acceptance if you have not already, and will be eagerly awaiting my morning post in regards to your score release status.

Everyone just click the red exclamation mark at the bottom right of this troll's posts and report to the mods. I'm surprised they haven't been banned already.

yes please everyone do this asap

poiu

Postby poiu » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Wow, I thought I was being conservative voting for today in the poll. I'm calling it quits, guess I was wrong.

bre.kidman

Postby bre.kidman » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:58 pm

mtr12345 wrote:i'm not going to complain as long as we get our scores tmrw....if the scores are delayed because of a bit of snow a few weeks ago, i think it's bullshit....
i hate hearing ppl say that scores may be delayed--if there was a chance of this, i really think LSAC would have informed us of this by now.
whatever.

Well... they did tell me AT THE TEST CENTER on my makeup test day that there weren't enough test booklets for all the makeup testers. I'm still awaiting a scumbag LSAC meme for that one. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if they hit us with a delay tomorrow. I'd be pissed and probably become the "worst call of the month" for some poor LSAC rep... but not at all surprised.

mtr12345

Postby mtr12345 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:01 pm

ws81086n wrote:
nedstark1 wrote:

yes please everyone do this asap

done...

it's just extremely annoying.

Throttle

Postby Throttle » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Ron_Burgundy wrote:
Throttle wrote:
Ron_Burgundy wrote:
You'vegotmail wrote:Is anyone else dumbfounded that our scores may be delayed because of a few snow flurries? If I can walk through three feet of snow to get to school everyday, LSAC can click a few buttons and get me my score.

I'm dumbfounded by this entire process. This whole guessing game is incredibly frustrating and (seemingly) unnecessary. Of course, the same can be said about LSAC as a whole.

Well the official date is the 6th Sooo yeah you shouldn't be dumbfounded unless your an idiot.

You're right. What reason would I have to believe that the scores would actually be released earlier than the official date?

There is a difference in believing the scores would be released earlier vs being dumbfounded when they aren't. You shouldn't be dumbfounded because we know they are using the excuses of make-up test for releasing the scores later than usual.

viz-luv

Postby viz-luv » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:03 pm

New poll maybe plz? Of course I'm not creative enough for something cool so any ideas would be well recieved :)

digitalarts

Postby digitalarts » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:03 pm

deleted

iditarod

Postby iditarod » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:04 pm

tcorbin wrote:
nedstark1 wrote:

Again, not a troll.

Just a stuck up guy who has connections and knows information that the general public does not :wink:

Lol @ thinking having a friend who's a contractor at lsac qualifies as a "connection"

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Ew. I just realized how much I have been refreshing over the past two days...it has apparently become indoctrinated.

I just refreshed Pinterest THREE times on accident without realizing I was doing it until I had already clicked refresh :cry:

Jarndyce&Jarndyce

Postby Jarndyce&Jarndyce » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:06 pm

kmc wrote:
Jarndyce&Jarndyce wrote:
Throttle wrote:

It's "you're," smart guy.

i loled.

...and couldn't resist the urge to reread bleak house.

Glad you enjoyed. I'm a writer. You can check out my latest project at http://www.jauntygent.com for more awesomesauce.

tcorbin

Postby tcorbin » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:08 pm

deleted

bre.kidman

Postby bre.kidman » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:08 pm

digitalarts wrote:

I've been in acceptance for a few hours now lol...

I finished another call with LSAC a while ago, and the rep told me that there were a bunch of testing centers where all the test takeres filled in the scantron sheet included with the test packet rather than the one provided to the proctors which caused a bunch of complications that they are still trying to resolve.

This may be one of the reasons why there will be a delay in score reporting.

Mhm. We didn't have a choice. They sent 20 tests for 35 test takers... and 15 of the updated scantron sheets. :roll: One would think they'd have started planning for that when they starting getting the onslaught of "WTF, LSAT?" calls and emails on makeup test day one. (Not that I'm bitter...)

jvsj

Postby jvsj » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:08 pm

No more TLS for me until I get an email from lsac...

rheannabanana

Postby rheannabanana » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:09 pm

I'm another February waiter...I've been reading this thread for awhile but was doing really well holding my ish together until today. Now I am officially dying (and day drinking) with the rest of you. :cry:

Honest question though: how do we know that LSAC actually closes at 4:45EST (or any other time for that matter), just because their phone hours are listed as such? I am just wondering because it seems a majority of the changes and additions to my account there are processed outside of those hours.

It's not like I am holding out hope that my score will arrive at 1:22AM, I swear. Really... :lol:

kelliedn

Postby kelliedn » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:10 pm

My 8 year old just told me he hopes I get a 100 on my test.

lol!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”