March 11
1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
12%

Total votes: 191

OliveBC

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:08 pm

princeR wrote:I'm sure this was posted earlier, but when can we conclude that scores won't be coming out today?

I think most people are saying 5pm

Volunteer

Postby Volunteer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:08 pm

So in October they knew the super storm was coming, didn't get scores out early and we got them late. Today, no scores and they are under a winter storm warning for snow. Do these people not learn? Does it really take this long given that this test is not disclosed and they are equated before the exam? Can LSAC really not come into the computer age and do this differently? Frustration plus Jack. 3 shots in thanks to the trolls.

digitalarts

Postby digitalarts » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:09 pm

deleted

jvincent11

Postby jvincent11 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:09 pm

So let me get this straight, today is not the day and tomorrow isn't either?

Princess Consuela

Postby Princess Consuela » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:10 pm

digitalarts wrote:I just got off the phone with the LSAC rep and asked about the scores, and how they are usually released a few days early etc.

The rep pretty much told me that while they usually release scores a few days before the official date, due to delayed processing this time, FEB scores will be released on the scheduled release date and no earlier. :cry:

Take this as you will. This was from the LSAC office in PA, dunno about the official stance of the other offices.

You are not the first to make this phone call or statement today. LSAC always says it will be released on the actual date.

gronk

Postby gronk » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Princess Consuela wrote:
digitalarts wrote:I just got off the phone with the LSAC rep and asked about the scores, and how they are usually released a few days early etc.

The rep pretty much told me that while they usually release scores a few days before the official date, due to delayed processing this time, FEB scores will be released on the scheduled release date and no earlier. :cry:

Take this as you will. This was from the LSAC office in PA, dunno about the official stance of the other offices.

You are not the first to make this phone call or statement today. LSAC always says it will be released on the actual date.

Plus this is the troll's first post.

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:12 pm

People, calm down. The icons will go grey, as they have in past Feb exams, and stop letting people with a post count of ONE or 15 control your expectations. There is a good chance they will come out later today, as they almost always come out around 5 EST, and if not they will come out tomorrow, either way, chill out.

digitalarts

Postby digitalarts » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:12 pm

deleted

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Clearlynotstefan wrote:People, calm down. The icons will go grey, as they have in past Feb exams, and stop letting people with a post count of ONE or 15 control your expectations. There is a good chance they will come out later today, as they almost always come out around 5 EST, and if not they will come out tomorrow, either way, chill out.

Easier said then done.

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Clearlynotstefan wrote:People, calm down. The icons will go grey, as they have in past Feb exams, and stop letting people with a post count of ONE or 15 control your expectations. There is a good chance they will come out later today, as they almost always come out around 5 EST, and if not they will come out tomorrow, either way, chill out.

(Double post!)
Last edited by TheMostDangerousLG on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kmc

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Volunteer wrote:So in October they knew the super storm was coming, didn't get scores out early and we got them late. Today, no scores and they are under a winter storm warning for snow. Do these people not learn? Does it really take this long given that this test is not disclosed and they are equated before the exam? Can LSAC really not come into the computer age and do this differently? Frustration plus Jack. 3 shots in thanks to the trolls.

"winter storm warning" doesn't mean much... i just checked the forecast and they're really not supposed to get that much snow...

gronk

Postby gronk » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:14 pm

digitalarts wrote:Not really a troll... been reading this thread for quite some time now, but thought I would contribute with some info I just received :oops:

No one without a TLS account would call LSAC. GFY.

jvsj

Postby jvsj » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:15 pm

I'm right near LSAC's office, and there's no winter storm warning for us.

Volunteer

Postby Volunteer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:16 pm

kmc wrote:
Volunteer wrote:So in October they knew the super storm was coming, didn't get scores out early and we got them late. Today, no scores and they are under a winter storm warning for snow. Do these people not learn? Does it really take this long given that this test is not disclosed and they are equated before the exam? Can LSAC really not come into the computer age and do this differently? Frustration plus Jack. 3 shots in thanks to the trolls.

"winter storm warning" doesn't mean much... i just checked the forecast and they're really not supposed to get that much snow...

I hope not but I've got family in the area that said they upped the forecast for snow on the local news to as much as 8 inches. That worried me.

Jarndyce&Jarndyce

Postby Jarndyce&Jarndyce » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:17 pm

digitalarts wrote:Not really a troll... been reading this thread for quite some time now, but thought I would contribute with some info I just received :oops:

That's exaclty what a troll would say! You filthy bridge dweller.

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:17 pm

Jarndyce&Jarndyce wrote:

That's exaclty what a troll would say! You filthy bridge dweller.

:lol: :lol:

Jarndyce&Jarndyce

Postby Jarndyce&Jarndyce » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:18 pm

jvsj wrote:I'm right near LSAC's office, and there's no winter storm warning for us.

Why are you online?! Why aren't you playing Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible and stealing our scores for us as we speak!> ?! ?! ?1 Have you no sense of humanity man?!

gronk

Postby gronk » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:19 pm

My Cooley email referred to it's "17,000 practice-ready alumni". Thought I might make someone else chuckle with that.

CyDahmer

Postby CyDahmer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

gronk wrote:My Cooley email referred to it's "17,000 practice-ready alumni". Thought I might make someone else chuckle with that.

I actually did laugh. For the first time since Feb 9th

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:21 pm

CyDahmer wrote:
gronk wrote:My Cooley email referred to it's "17,000 practice-ready alumni". Thought I might make someone else chuckle with that.

I actually did laugh. For the first time since Feb 9th

+1 :lol:

I'm in my law and public affairs class right now constantly refreshing lsac. If i got my score in this class I feel like it would be nice and poetic :)

bruin91

Postby bruin91 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:22 pm

I predict gray in 15 minutes. Just a guess.

Volunteer

Postby Volunteer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:22 pm

My first thought was why aren't these alumni practicing instead of just practice ready. Then I remembered-Cooley.

jvsj

Postby jvsj » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Actually, we are expecting two to six inches by tomorrow morning. It's really nice out right now though, so maybe they'll stay late to get scores out tonight!

LSAC's building is like a fortress!

chuckbass

Postby chuckbass » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:24 pm

I really want the scores back so I can prepare myself if I need to retake in June of October.

kmc

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:24 pm

OliveBC wrote:Just curious, who is the first person you tell if your score is really good?

I will probably call my mom first. I'm a big baby though and all of my friends/family know I am taking this test so if my score was good I will probably spend the next hour or two after we find out notifying people hahah

i called my mother last night to tell her i hadn't gotten the score yet. i accidentally called during her class (she's a teacher), so she called me back on break. first words out of her mouth - "what's the score? my whole class is waiting to hear."

so.... not my mother, obviously.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”