Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

LSAT Release Date

Sometime in Feb
5
3%
March 1
10
5%
March 4
49
26%
March 5
46
24%
March 6
44
23%
March 7
8
4%
March 8
5
3%
March 11
2
1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
22
12%
 
Total votes: 191

User avatar
eav1277
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby eav1277 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:43 pm

LSAC. pleeeeease give me my score. I've been good...i swear :(

This wait is agonizing (especially because it's hard to write a 20 page paper when you keep refreshing LSAC and checking TLS)

User avatar
OliveBC
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:44 pm

viz-luv wrote:
OliveBC wrote:Just curious, who is the first person you tell if your score is really good?

I will probably call my mom first. I'm a big baby though and all of my friends/family know I am taking this test so if my score was good I will probably spend the next hour or two after we find out notifying people hahah

Mom and husband. They have been listening to my whining :P actually didn't tell anyone else, but if my score is good I will probably tell everybody :oops:


+1

If I scored anything 173+ I will probably be excitedly rambling about it to pretty much anyone who comes within a 10 foot radius.

cassiebow
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby cassiebow » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Isn't the earliest they would come out 2:00 P.M. EST? Why are the icons still green..... rawr:(

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby rebexness » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:48 pm

eav1277 wrote:
This wait is agonizing (especially because it's hard to write a 20 page paper when you keep refreshing LSAC and checking TLS)


This won't cease to be a problem after you receive your score.

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby TheThriller » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:49 pm

cassiebow wrote:Isn't the earliest they would come out 2:00 P.M. EST? Why are the icons still green..... rawr:(


In june I went grey at around 2:30 and had a score around 2:40

Holynorth
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby Holynorth » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:49 pm

cassiebow wrote:Isn't the earliest they would come out 2:00 P.M. EST? Why are the icons still green..... rawr:(


At this point, I want the scores to be released today just so the troll is wrong.

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby TheThriller » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:51 pm

OliveBC wrote:I literally just watched a youtube documentary about drag queen balls (as in dances...) for a class, and para's gifs are giving me flashbacks


wait, Paris is Burning, i watched it for class as well

User avatar
overperformer
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby overperformer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:51 pm

andddd were still green.

did manage to type up 8 pages of bullshit these past 2 hours. have to study for a midterm tomorrow and edit a 20 pages of bullshit, all b4 going to work in 3 hours, and refreshing my lsac page, every 10 mins

i guess every 10 mins isnt that bad!

User avatar
eav1277
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby eav1277 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:52 pm

rebexness wrote:
eav1277 wrote:
This wait is agonizing (especially because it's hard to write a 20 page paper when you keep refreshing LSAC and checking TLS)


This won't cease to be a problem after you receive your score.


Two scenarios. First, depressed. Second, ecstatic. Both might make it difficult to concentrate but at least I won't be refreshing the page constantly :)

tcorbin
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby tcorbin » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:53 pm

deleted

User avatar
viz-luv
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby viz-luv » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:55 pm

And remember folks-we don't feed the trolls :D

User avatar
facile princeps
Posts: 421
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby facile princeps » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:55 pm

OliveBC wrote:
viz-luv wrote:
OliveBC wrote:Just curious, who is the first person you tell if your score is really good?

I will probably call my mom first. I'm a big baby though and all of my friends/family know I am taking this test so if my score was good I will probably spend the next hour or two after we find out notifying people hahah

Mom and husband. They have been listening to my whining :P actually didn't tell anyone else, but if my score is good I will probably tell everybody :oops:


+1

If I scored anything 173+ I will probably be excitedly rambling about it to pretty much anyone who comes within a 10 foot radius.

:lol: I can just imagine the look on a perfect stranger's face

Image

Throttle
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby Throttle » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:55 pm

man we need a one day ban for these troll

User avatar
kmc
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:57 pm

viz-luv wrote:And remember folks-we don't feed the trolls :D


+1

User avatar
viz-luv
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby viz-luv » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:57 pm

facile princeps wrote:
OliveBC wrote:
viz-luv wrote:
OliveBC wrote:Just curious, who is the first person you tell if your score is really good?

I will probably call my mom first. I'm a big baby though and all of my friends/family know I am taking this test so if my score was good I will probably spend the next hour or two after we find out notifying people hahah

Mom and husband. They have been listening to my whining :P actually didn't tell anyone else, but if my score is good I will probably tell everybody :oops:


+1

If I scored anything 173+ I will probably be excitedly rambling about it to pretty much anyone who comes within a 10 foot radius.

:lol: I can just imagine the look on a perfect stranger's face]

Lol I feel like that is absolutely what I'd get, I actually would probably run screaming down my block so might be cop calls for me :lol:

Princess Consuela
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby Princess Consuela » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:58 pm

I have a friend and fellow TLSer who promised me he'd go streaking if I get 170+. He'll be the first person I tell.

User avatar
Tammyb
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby Tammyb » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:59 pm

tcorbin wrote:
Holynorth wrote:
cassiebow wrote:Isn't the earliest they would come out 2:00 P.M. EST? Why are the icons still green..... rawr:(


At this point, I want the scores to be released today just so the troll is wrong.


From personal contacts in LSAC, I can guarantee you that scores will not be released today.

This thread will be enjoying to monitor as the day progresses, and eagerness slowly turns into frustration and despair.

F U :evil:

User avatar
facile princeps
Posts: 421
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby facile princeps » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Princess Consuela wrote:I have a friend and fellow TLSer who promised me he'd go streaking if I get 170+. He'll be the first person I tell.

For God's sake, do not be afraid to take pics and post if/when this happens lol

User avatar
finnandjake2
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby finnandjake2 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:03 pm

Don't feed the troll(s) please.

User avatar
viz-luv
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby viz-luv » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:03 pm

facile princeps wrote:
Princess Consuela wrote:I have a friend and fellow TLSer who promised me he'd go streaking if I get 170+. He'll be the first person I tell.

For God's sake, do not be afraid to take pics and post if/when this happens lol

I was thinking this but I wasn't sure if we would regret it, is said friend attractive?

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby TheThriller » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:04 pm

viz-luv wrote:
facile princeps wrote:
Princess Consuela wrote:I have a friend and fellow TLSer who promised me he'd go streaking if I get 170+. He'll be the first person I tell.

For God's sake, do not be afraid to take pics and post if/when this happens lol

I was thinking this but I wasn't sure if we would regret it, is said friend attractive?


I'm pretty hot yea

User avatar
Tammyb
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby Tammyb » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:04 pm

calling LSAC again....I think they know me by name.... so I might use a fake accent. :oops:

Princess Consuela
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby Princess Consuela » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:05 pm

viz-luv wrote:
facile princeps wrote:
Princess Consuela wrote:I have a friend and fellow TLSer who promised me he'd go streaking if I get 170+. He'll be the first person I tell.

For God's sake, do not be afraid to take pics and post if/when this happens lol

I was thinking this but I wasn't sure if we would regret it, is said friend attractive?


He doesn't live by me, so, unfortunately, I will not be there to take pictures

User avatar
viz-luv
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby viz-luv » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:05 pm

TheThriller wrote:
viz-luv wrote:
facile princeps wrote:
Princess Consuela wrote:I have a friend and fellow TLSer who promised me he'd go streaking if I get 170+. He'll be the first person I tell.

For God's sake, do not be afraid to take pics and post if/when this happens lol

I was thinking this but I wasn't sure if we would regret it, is said friend attractive?


I'm pretty hot yea

Lol then pics or didn't happen :wink:
edit: alas we shall just have to hear about it or perhaps see it on the news, location depending
Last edited by viz-luv on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
facile princeps
Posts: 421
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby facile princeps » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Tammyb wrote:calling LSAC again....I think they know me by name.... so I might use a fake accent. :oops:

Dude, chill out. LSAC wont tell you shit but 3/06. HTH




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dontsaywhatyoumean, Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests