Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

LSAT Release Date

Sometime in Feb
5
3%
March 1
10
5%
March 4
49
26%
March 5
46
24%
March 6
44
23%
March 7
8
4%
March 8
5
3%
March 11
2
1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
22
12%
 
Total votes: 191

jvsj
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:38 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby jvsj » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:25 pm

Winter is coming...

User avatar
facile princeps
Posts: 421
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby facile princeps » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:25 pm

Princess Consuela wrote:
bre.kidman wrote:I've been refreshing after EVERY CALL. I work at a call center. This is torture...

...BUT THEY JUST UPDATED MY TEST CENTER ON THE LAST REFRESH!!!!! I was blizzard-bound and my retake was at a different center than I was originally scheduled for. It was still listing the old center until JUST NOW. I'm convinced this means the score is forthcoming, since they changed the test center on the website just hours before they told me when I was rescheduled for.

*clutches rabbit foot, four leaf clover, and nearly-burned-to-the-bottom St. Jude candle* *rocks back and forth with a manic grin*


This gives me hope

Yup, this makes me feel like scores are coming out today.

tcorbin
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby tcorbin » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:27 pm

deleted

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby TheThriller » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:28 pm

tcorbin wrote:Scores do not come out any earlier than 4:00pm EST.


Weird, because I got mine at 2:40 EST in June.

Princess Consuela wrote:
bre.kidman wrote:I've been refreshing after EVERY CALL. I work at a call center. This is torture...

...BUT THEY JUST UPDATED MY TEST CENTER ON THE LAST REFRESH!!!!! I was blizzard-bound and my retake was at a different center than I was originally scheduled for. It was still listing the old center until JUST NOW. I'm convinced this means the score is forthcoming, since they changed the test center on the website just hours before they told me when I was rescheduled for.

*clutches rabbit foot, four leaf clover, and nearly-burned-to-the-bottom St. Jude candle* *rocks back and forth with a manic grin*


This gives me hope


I wouldn't read into it

For instance, your address might change on an LS app status checker but you wont hear a decision for another few months.

It could just be administrative.

tcorbin
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby tcorbin » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:29 pm

deleted

gobosox
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby gobosox » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:29 pm

The test center updates DEF means that this is it....

Hold on to your butts....

bruin91
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:09 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby bruin91 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:29 pm

I'm very tempted to call up LSAC
Last edited by bruin91 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby TheThriller » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:30 pm

tcorbin wrote:I meant for the Feb. exam.


Because you know?

sclemens
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:09 am

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby sclemens » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:32 pm

TheThriller wrote:
tcorbin wrote:Scores do not come out any earlier than 4:00pm EST.


Weird, because I got mine at 2:40 EST in June.

Princess Consuela wrote:
bre.kidman wrote:I've been refreshing after EVERY CALL. I work at a call center. This is torture...

...BUT THEY JUST UPDATED MY TEST CENTER ON THE LAST REFRESH!!!!! I was blizzard-bound and my retake was at a different center than I was originally scheduled for. It was still listing the old center until JUST NOW. I'm convinced this means the score is forthcoming, since they changed the test center on the website just hours before they told me when I was rescheduled for.

*clutches rabbit foot, four leaf clover, and nearly-burned-to-the-bottom St. Jude candle* *rocks back and forth with a manic grin*


This gives me hope


I wouldn't read into it

For instance, your address might change on an LS app status checker but you wont hear a decision for another few months.

It could just be administrative.



Administrative updates seem like a good indicator that scores are close behind to me.

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby TheThriller » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:32 pm

tcorbin wrote:CONFIRMED. This Feb, scores will not come out a few days earlier as they have in past years. Due to the snowstorm and winter weather, scores will come out on the 6th for regular test takers, and on the 11th for those who had to reschedule due to the storm. Hope this sets aside all anxiety for today.


This was you earlier. Your probably the worst/least clever troll we've had.

jvsj
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:38 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby jvsj » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:32 pm

This thread is pretty ridiculous if you think about it...

Our scores are definitely going to be released tomorrow at the latest, and here we are, anticipating every little change.

Sigh... I am guilty of this, of course. I just wish I wasn't.

sclemens
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:09 am

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby sclemens » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:33 pm

gobosox wrote:The test center updates DEF means that this is it....

Hold on to your butts....



Butt has been tightly clenched for days. Still holding! :shock:

tcorbin
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby tcorbin » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:33 pm

deleted
Last edited by tcorbin on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
facile princeps
Posts: 421
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby facile princeps » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:34 pm

sclemens wrote:
gobosox wrote:The test center updates DEF means that this is it....

Hold on to your butts....



Butt has been tightly clenched for days. Still holding! :shock:

I lol'd

User avatar
everett2014
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:10 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby everett2014 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Also, F*CK spam emails...

User avatar
facile princeps
Posts: 421
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby facile princeps » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:35 pm

everett2014 wrote:Also, F*CK spam emails...

New England Law and University of Cincinnati say hi.

poiu
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby poiu » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:36 pm

gmail has been throwing hofstra into the spam folder, through no action what-so-ever on my part lol

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby TheThriller » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:37 pm

tcorbin wrote:Not trolling.

Score will come tomorrow and not before 5pm. Trust me.

The majority of the poll thought it would be out yesterday :P


You can get banned for saying stuff like this and messing with the waiters.

While I personally hold the same belief as you about when scores will be released, you're speculating at facts.

User avatar
OliveBC
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:42 pm

jvsj wrote:Winter is coming...



:lol: :lol: :lol: If only this season had already started I could have been anxiously awaiting my score AND watching GOT, would've been much more enjoyable

User avatar
viz-luv
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby viz-luv » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:42 pm

Funny how the other troll guaranteed 4-5 today :P

bre.kidman
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:35 am

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby bre.kidman » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:43 pm

jvsj wrote:This thread is pretty ridiculous if you think about it...

Our scores are definitely going to be released tomorrow at the latest, and here we are, anticipating every little change.

Sigh... I am guilty of this, of course. I just wish I wasn't.


It's pathetic. I think I hate myself a little more with every refresh... BUT I was a storm delay and the score release date still says 3/6, so there's that. If tomorrow is worst-case-scenario, that would be better than... just about every other aspect of this wretched twice-delayed swollen behemoth of a test(icle).

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby rebexness » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:44 pm

Might I suggest day-drinking?

User avatar
finnandjake2
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby finnandjake2 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:46 pm

rebexness wrote:Might I suggest day-drinking?


Mid-day hooray! Good idea.

User avatar
OliveBC
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:49 pm

finnandjake2 wrote:
rebexness wrote:Might I suggest day-drinking?


Mid-day hooray! Good idea.


:cry: I literally have responsibilities today from 9:30 this morning to 8:30 tonight

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Postby chuckbass » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:49 pm

tcorbin wrote:Not trolling.

Score will come tomorrow and not before 5pm. Trust me.

The majority of the poll thought it would be out yesterday :P

If you're gonna troll, at least make it believable. Yesterday you said scores of people that took the rescheduled test would be released separately from those not affected by the storm, even though LSAC has confirmed that all the scores will be released together.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], cherrygalore, Tazewell, Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests