Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

LSAT Release Date

Sometime in Feb
5
3%
March 1
10
5%
March 4
49
26%
March 5
46
24%
March 6
44
23%
March 7
8
4%
March 8
5
3%
March 11
2
1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
22
12%
 
Total votes: 191

ws81086n
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby ws81086n » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:04 am

If we're not grey by tomorrow afternoon, I will be.

User avatar
kmc
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:07 am

ws81086n wrote:If we're not grey by tomorrow afternoon, I will be.


i'm not sure my liver can take a wednesday release.

User avatar
Eberry
Posts: 12188
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:32 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby Eberry » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:39 am

OliveBC wrote:Anyone else starting to feel like the girl on the lsac homepage is taunting you?

She has a wide face. 2/10, would not smang.

User avatar
facile princeps
Posts: 421
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby facile princeps » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:52 am

Eberry wrote:
OliveBC wrote:Anyone else starting to feel like the girl on the lsac homepage is taunting you?

She has a wide face. 2/10, would not smang.

I think she's cute. Pics of your SO or you're full of it.

User avatar
Eberry
Posts: 12188
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:32 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby Eberry » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:55 am

facile princeps wrote:
Eberry wrote:She has a wide face. 2/10, would not smang.

I think she's cute. Pics of your SO or you're full of it.

I feel like you've participated in the lounge enough to get that joke.

User avatar
facile princeps
Posts: 421
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby facile princeps » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:56 am

Eberry wrote:
facile princeps wrote:
Eberry wrote:She has a wide face. 2/10, would not smang.

I think she's cute. Pics of your SO or you're full of it.

I feel like you've participated in the lounge enough to get that joke.

:oops: :lol: Carry on then

User avatar
Tammyb
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby Tammyb » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:56 am

kmc wrote:
scotth724 wrote:Tomorrowwwwwww


better be.

+1

cassiebow
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby cassiebow » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:14 am

Turn grey !!!!!

TERS
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby TERS » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:41 am

I really have a feeling it's not going to be tomorrow. But then, I had a feeling it would be today...so maybe it will be tomorrow...hmm, indeed.

Precalling 5 pm EST

User avatar
2x2Matrix
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:37 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby 2x2Matrix » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:57 am

I think it's more efficient to refresh this thread than to refresh my actual email or LSAC account.

User avatar
kmc
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:11 am

2x2Matrix wrote:I think it's more efficient to refresh this thread than to refresh my actual email or LSAC account.

+1. i logged into LSAC once today (yesterday).

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby chuckbass » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:24 am

Well in other news, tonight I learned how strong pepper spray is. Hanging out with my housemates when one of them just squirts a little bit of pepper spray in the corner, and then he runs over to us coughing and we start laughing at him. Except then our laughing turns to coughing and we realize it traveled all the way across the room, and we had to run out of the room. Then we just ran back and forth taking turns opening windows and turning on fans to get it out, but that stuff lasted for like 20 minutes. Pepper spray means business.

User avatar
kmc
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby kmc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:29 am

scotth724 wrote:Well in other news, tonight I learned how strong pepper spray is. Hanging out with my housemates when one of them just squirts a little bit of pepper spray in the corner, and then he runs over to us coughing and we start laughing at him. Except then our laughing turns to coughing and we realize it traveled all the way across the room, and we had to run out of the room. Then we just ran back and forth taking turns opening windows and turning on fans to get it out, but that stuff lasted for like 20 minutes. Pepper spray means business.


i believe you, but this actually just sounds like a really lame cover story so you don't have to explain why you got pepper sprayed in the park.

ws81086n
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby ws81086n » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 am

That shit repels bears...makes sense that it would crush humans.

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby chuckbass » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:37 am

kmc wrote:
scotth724 wrote:Well in other news, tonight I learned how strong pepper spray is. Hanging out with my housemates when one of them just squirts a little bit of pepper spray in the corner, and then he runs over to us coughing and we start laughing at him. Except then our laughing turns to coughing and we realize it traveled all the way across the room, and we had to run out of the room. Then we just ran back and forth taking turns opening windows and turning on fans to get it out, but that stuff lasted for like 20 minutes. Pepper spray means business.


i believe you, but this actually just sounds like a really lame cover story so you don't have to explain why you got pepper sprayed in the park.

Haha well going to school in the ghettos of Philly means everyone has pepper spray in their room.

dosemfb89
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:52 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby dosemfb89 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:42 am

Good morning everyone!
Hopefully today's our big day.
And let it be a big red letter day for us all!

User avatar
OliveBC
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:25 am

Fingers crossed for today :)

User avatar
Tammyb
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby Tammyb » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:25 am

dosemfb89 wrote:Good morning everyone!
Hopefully today's our big day.
And let it be a big red letter day for us all!


+1

jwg6x6
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby jwg6x6 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:33 am

DID any body else's just go grey?!

User avatar
Tammyb
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby Tammyb » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:38 am

jwg6x6 wrote:DID any body else's just go grey?!


Shut up!

User avatar
OliveBC
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:42 am

jwg6x6 wrote:DID any body else's just go grey?!


I don't understand why people think that doing this is funny. Its not even creative.

User avatar
Volunteer
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:47 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby Volunteer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:42 am

Tammyb wrote:
jwg6x6 wrote:DID any body else's just go grey?!


Shut up!


No :evil:

User avatar
jvincent11
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:38 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby jvincent11 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:47 am

PLEASE BE TODAY

User avatar
OliveBC
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:48 am

jvincent11 wrote:PLEASE BE TODAY


+1

ScientistBlah
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby ScientistBlah » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:48 am

jvincent11 wrote:PLEASE BE TODAY


I think I'll break down and cry if this isn't the case.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BobBoblaw and 2 guests