Total votes: 191

jvincent11

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby jvincent11 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:59 pm

I won't make it to the 11th....

wannabelawstudent

Postby wannabelawstudent » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Using the snow storm doesnt make any sense...that was on the day of the test, most of the time, the first week after the test they're waiting for everything to come in.

I do miss the wild speculations surrounding LSAT releases. I'll make it simply for everyone. No one knows shit. Any speculation is useless and absurd. (but i think it will come out today).

mtr12345

Postby mtr12345 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:01 pm

tcorbin wrote:CONFIRMED.

This Feb, scores will not come out a few days earlier as they have in past years.

Due to the snowstorm and winter weather, scores will come out on the 6th for regular test takers, and on the 11th for those who had to reschedule due to the storm.

Hope this sets aside all anxiety for today.

are you going to tell us how you apparently got this info?

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm

I'm actually pretty calm at this point, maybe my anxiety ran out of steam haha but at this point its like... we will either get them tomorrow, or the next day. After the past like 3 weeks of waiting a day or two more isn't so terrible

mtr12345

Postby mtr12345 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:04 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:Using the snow storm doesnt make any sense...that was on the day of the test, most of the time, the first week after the test they're waiting for everything to come in.

I do miss the wild speculations surrounding LSAT releases. I'll make it simply for everyone. No one knows shit. Any speculation is useless and absurd. (but i think it will come out today).

agreed. it makes no sense that the snow storm would slow down scores.......unless they are waiting to get all the makeups and original tests out together, then a storm excuse is plausible.

wannabelawstudent

Postby wannabelawstudent » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:05 pm

mtr12345 wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:Using the snow storm doesnt make any sense...that was on the day of the test, most of the time, the first week after the test they're waiting for everything to come in.

agreed. it makes no sense that the snow storm would slow down scores.......unless they are waiting to get all the makeups and original tests out together, then a storm excuse is plausible.

You gotta realize during a normal cycle there's tests coming from all over the world, and that never slows it down.

mtr12345

Postby mtr12345 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:06 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:
mtr12345 wrote:

You gotta realize during a normal cycle there's tests coming from all over the world, and that never slows it down.

true...didn't even think of that.

TERS

Postby TERS » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Yeah, if I'm Steve Schwartz, I'm saying it could come out whenever so traffic to my site remains heavy...

dosemfb89

Postby dosemfb89 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:10 pm

It's absurd.. I was convinced on the scores being released Wednesday!
I even voted 6th!
But now I can't help but refresh my email every ten minutes..

ws81086n

Postby ws81086n » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:13 pm

Seriously I can handle another day of waiting, but if they don't come out tomorrow, I'm going to go ape-shit.

overperformer

Postby overperformer » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:16 pm

off topic, but is anyone else curious to see the us news ranking updates next week?

dosemfb89

Postby dosemfb89 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:17 pm

jtype01 wrote:I'm not into trolling and never understood people who do it for their own amusement.
I am trying to put you all at ease from checking your emails every other minute so you can have a relaxing evening tonight and productive workday tomorrow.

It'll be out tomorrow at 4-5 tomorrow. No sooner.

Anyways I'm out and good luck to all the test takers.

Despite the trolling, it would be kinda interesting if the scores indeed came out 4-5 tomorrow.
Perhaps he wasn't a troll after all..

wannabelawstudent

Postby wannabelawstudent » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:18 pm

BTW if any of you waiters have any question for someone currently going through their cycle feel free to ask.

Jules176

Postby Jules176 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:18 pm

scotth724 wrote:I'm in PA, I'll go demand our scores.

My hero!

Princess Consuela

Postby Princess Consuela » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:19 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:BTW if any of you waiters have any question for someone currently going through their cycle feel free to ask.

It sounds like you're menstruating

viz-luv

Postby viz-luv » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Princess Consuela wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:BTW if any of you waiters have any question for someone currently going through their cycle feel free to ask.

Lol :lol: thank you I needed that laugh!

Pocahontas

Postby Pocahontas » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:23 pm

OliveBC wrote:I'm actually pretty calm at this point, maybe my anxiety ran out of steam haha but at this point its like... we will either get them tomorrow, or the next day. After the past like 3 weeks of waiting a day or two more isn't so terrible

I know what you mean. I took the lsat in October and the wait was excruciating. This time during the October wait, I ate and drank my weight in Oreos and Sangria. This time around doesn't feel so bad.

facile princeps

Postby facile princeps » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Princess Consuela wrote:

:lol: :lol:

On another note, explain to me why you guys are freaking out. I don't get it. I understand freaking out before and during the test, but why freak out now? Am I just weird? I'm quite calm, albeit a bit worried about scoring less than I did before, but I'm not remotely close to the level of anxiety going on in here.

Princess Consuela

Postby Princess Consuela » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:26 pm

facile princeps wrote:
Princess Consuela wrote:

On another note, explain to me why you guys are freaking out. I don't get it. I understand freaking out before and during the test, but why freak out now? Am I just weird? I'm quite calm, albeit a bit worried about scoring less than I did before, but I'm not remotely close to the level of anxiety going on in here.

I'm more impatient than I am stressed.

everett2014

Postby everett2014 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Wormfather wrote:I just called LSAC and they confirmed that they've moved to a new score system where everyone will receive a score between 1 and 2.

Unfortunately they will not release these scores to the test takers as they fear that knowing your score may cause you to pigeonhole yourself. Scores will be sent to all schools, so you should apply to the schools that send you information, the more information they send you, the more likely it is that that school is your best fit.

In an unrelated story, meet my friend Mike Ramien from Valparaiso.

...?

Ok, obviously the second part is bs, but the first?

edit: my bad, I thought you meant 1 and 2pm.
Last edited by everett2014 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

facile princeps

Postby facile princeps » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Princess Consuela wrote:
facile princeps wrote:
Princess Consuela wrote:

I'm more impatient than I am stressed.

I've been trying to beat my chess app on master level to pass the time. It kicks my ass every time but it keeps me occupied.

mtr12345

Postby mtr12345 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:29 pm

everett2014 wrote:
Wormfather wrote:I just called LSAC and they confirmed that they've moved to a new score system where everyone will receive a score between 1 and 2.

Unfortunately they will not release these scores to the test takers as they fear that knowing your score may cause you to pigeonhole yourself. Scores will be sent to all schools, so you should apply to the schools that send you information, the more information they send you, the more likely it is that that school is your best fit.

...?

Ok, obviously the second part is bs, but the first?

well this one sure isn't going ivy this cycle....

kmc

Postby kmc » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:29 pm

facile princeps wrote:
Princess Consuela wrote:

i'm just not good with waiting this long for someone to score a scantron and let me know what it said. i mean, theoretically i know there are reasons.

and i just want to know if my cheap self needs to go put in the inter-library transfer for the powerscore logical reasoning bible. because that takes weeks, and june is really just not that far away.

viz-luv

Postby viz-luv » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Rofl, They sent me another one today :P

TERS

Postby TERS » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Wasted a day thinking about the LSAT. Probably screwed for ths middy tomorrow. "Sheeeeeeeeeeiittt" -C.D.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”