March 11
1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
12%

Total votes: 191

TheMostDangerousLG

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:32 pm

I don't know why I let you guys convince me today would be the day.. So much refreshing! If only I had stuck with my miserable prediction of Wednesday, I'd be able to use these next couple of days productively, and then been pleasantly surprised to find out LSAC had gone grey early. But nope! Here I am, stuck in front of the computer, splitting my attention between the paper I ought to be wholly focused on while miserably refreshing.

..and refreshing.. and refreshing.. and refreshing..

;(

MarkinKansasCity

Postby MarkinKansasCity » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:35 pm

TheMostDangerousLG wrote:I don't know why I let you guys convince me today would be the day.. So much refreshing! If only I had stuck with my miserable prediction of Wednesday, I'd be able to use these next couple of days productively, and then been pleasantly surprised to find out LSAC had gone grey early. But nope! Here I am, stuck in front of the computer, splitting my attention between the paper I ought to be wholly focused on while miserably refreshing.

;(

Waiting drinking game (may will probably lead to alcohol poisoning) - Take a drink every time you refresh. If scores don't come out before you pass out, they'll probably be out by the time you wake up. WIN-WIN

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:38 pm

MarkinKansasCity wrote:
TheMostDangerousLG wrote:I don't know why I let you guys convince me today would be the day.. So much refreshing! If only I had stuck with my miserable prediction of Wednesday, I'd be able to use these next couple of days productively, and then been pleasantly surprised to find out LSAC had gone grey early. But nope! Here I am, stuck in front of the computer, splitting my attention between the paper I ought to be wholly focused on while miserably refreshing.

;(

Waiting drinking game (may will probably lead to alcohol poisoning) - Take a drink every time you refresh. If scores don't come out before you pass out, they'll probably be out by the time you wake up. WIN-WIN

I have a six page paper on tort theory due tomorrow morning. I imagine that would not turn out fantastic if I was taking a shot every five minutes.

On the other hand...

Princess Consuela

Postby Princess Consuela » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:41 pm

MarkinKansasCity wrote:

;(

I like this

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:46 pm

MarkinKansasCity wrote:

;(

hahaha I wish, in class :(

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:46 pm

;(

In no way did i convince you, i've been the 6th or later advocate here ITT :wink:

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:51 pm

Its coming today, its coming today, its coming today

If it doesn't come today I am going to die
ok thats a little dramatic but seriously please let it come today

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:54 pm

1PM... if it's coming today then it is SO CLOSE.

And if it's not coming today, then it is (going to feel like) A MILLION YEARS AWAY.

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:55 pm

TheMostDangerousLG wrote:1PM... if it's coming today then it is SO CLOSE.

And if it's not coming today, then it is (going to feel like) A MILLION YEARS AWAY.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh :cry:

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:17 pm

The LSAT waiting process is a great way to instrumentally condition a hatred of green.

TERS

Postby TERS » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:22 pm

TheMostDangerousLG wrote:a hatred of green.

Impossible :wink:

Justin Genious

Postby Justin Genious » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:23 pm

TERS wrote:
TheMostDangerousLG wrote:a hatred of green.

Impossible :wink:

haha word.

TERS

Postby TERS » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:38 pm

I'm growing increasingly concerned

Tammyb

Postby Tammyb » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:39 pm

TheMostDangerousLG wrote:
dosemfb89 wrote:
poiu wrote:I'm going to need therapy before this is over.

Sign me up if there's a group therapy.

I'm in. Maybe we can get a discount if more people join us.

+1

jvsj

Postby jvsj » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:40 pm

TERS wrote:I'm growing increasingly concerned

I may give up soon. Don't think they're coming today - just a hunch.

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:41 pm

jvsj wrote:

My hope is rapidly dying. BUT: word on the street does seem to be that shit generally goes down at 2 or later. So I'll keep the flame of hope alive for now.

If we still don't have anything by 4, I'll be able to be found rolling around on the floor and crying somewhere in the library.

JDot

Postby JDot » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:43 pm

when the scores got released in oct. it didn't happened until like 4:30-5 and I remember I didn't get my email until like 5:45....I honestly think it will be released today, but who knows...at this point I almost don't want my score because I don't think I can deal with the feeling of another huge disappointment, but hopefully that won't happen this time around

jvsj

Postby jvsj » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:44 pm

jvsj wrote:

My hope is rapidly dying. BUT: word on the street does seem to be that shit generally goes down at 2 or later. So I'll keep the flame of hope alive for now.

If we still don't have anything by 4, I'll be able to be found rolling around on the floor and crying somewhere in the library.

Public ivy? Do you go to umich?

Tammyb

Postby Tammyb » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:45 pm

just took a xanax....... :shock:

TERS

Postby TERS » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Yeah, typically it happens later...but at what point do the icons turn grey? Usually it's early right? :cry:

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:46 pm

jvsj wrote:
jvsj wrote:

Public ivy? Do you go to umich?

Nope, further east.

mtr12345

Postby mtr12345 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:47 pm

i remember when i was waiting for october scores, the icons were grey when i checked at 9am...and the december test i never bothered checking, i didn't want to drive myself crazy...does anyone remember when icons turned grey for the december release?

i don't feel like scores will come today....i'm ok with it as long as they come tmrw. and if it's not tomorrow...i will be extremely disappointed lol....

TheMostDangerousLG

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:51 pm

mtr12345 wrote:i remember when i was waiting for october scores, the icons were grey when i checked at 9am...and the december test i never bothered checking, i didn't want to drive myself crazy...does anyone remember when icons turned grey for the december release?

i don't feel like scores will come today....i'm ok with it as long as they come tmrw. and if it's not tomorrow...i will be extremely disappointed lol....

If it's not today, I'm driving to LSAC headquarters and just glaring at them in their cubicles all day tomorrow.

Throttle

Postby Throttle » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:52 pm

They aren't letting me access lsac. good sign?!?!

mtr12345

Postby mtr12345 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:52 pm

mtr12345 wrote:i remember when i was waiting for october scores, the icons were grey when i checked at 9am...and the december test i never bothered checking, i didn't want to drive myself crazy...does anyone remember when icons turned grey for the december release?

If it's not today, I'm driving to LSAC headquarters and just glaring at them in their cubicles all day tomorrow.

i think this is a great plan. hopefully they don't have security...... windows could work.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”