Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

LSAT Release Date

Sometime in Feb
5
3%
March 1
10
5%
March 4
49
26%
March 5
46
24%
March 6
44
23%
March 7
8
4%
March 8
5
3%
March 11
2
1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
22
12%
 
Total votes: 191

CristopherG
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby CristopherG » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:23 am

The business day find is interesting, but we know that LSAC can/does/will release Saturday scores - it just hasn't happened very often (once?). Also of note, however, is that there's only one data point where the scheduled release was on a day other than Monday, and zero where the scheduled release was a Wednesday. More broadly, of all LSAT scores, if you count days where the expected release date isn't a Monday or a Tuesday, you see that the average is about two days before expected (over the last 2-3 years, anyway... I also got bored).

It's possible that February exams are different. I suspect it's more likely that they aren't, and your pattern, while interesting, has to do with fact that the scheduled releases tended to fall on Mondays for the period you were looking at.

User avatar
kmc
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby kmc » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:27 am

CristopherG wrote:The business day find is interesting, but we know that LSAC can/does/will release Saturday scores - it just hasn't happened very often (once?). Also of note, however, is that there's only one data point where the scheduled release was on a day other than Monday, and zero where the scheduled release was a Wednesday. More broadly, of all LSAT scores, if you count days where the expected release date isn't a Monday or a Tuesday, you see that the average is about two days before expected (over the last 2-3 years, anyway... I also got bored).

It's possible that February exams are different. I suspect it's more likely that they aren't, and your pattern, while interesting, has to do with fact that the scheduled releases tended to fall on Mondays for the period you were looking at.


i mean, i wasn't endorsing the theory. i was just white knighting the troll accusation. ha.

if they don't come tomorrow, i'm going to go completely nuts.

CristopherG
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby CristopherG » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:27 am

kmc wrote:
CristopherG wrote:The business day find is interesting, but we know that LSAC can/does/will release Saturday scores - it just hasn't happened very often (once?). Also of note, however, is that there's only one data point where the scheduled release was on a day other than Monday, and zero where the scheduled release was a Wednesday. More broadly, of all LSAT scores, if you count days where the expected release date isn't a Monday or a Tuesday, you see that the average is about two days before expected (over the last 2-3 years, anyway... I also got bored).

It's possible that February exams are different. I suspect it's more likely that they aren't, and your pattern, while interesting, has to do with fact that the scheduled releases tended to fall on Mondays for the period you were looking at.


i mean, i wasn't endorsing the theory. i was just white knighting the troll accusation. ha.

if they don't come tomorrow, i'm going to go completely nuts.


It's cool, I get it. You just made me curious is all haha.

User avatar
kmc
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby kmc » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:34 am

CristopherG wrote:It's cool, I get it. You just made me curious is all haha.


ahhhhh boredom mixed with anxiety. or, in my house: excel playtime.

TERS
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby TERS » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:42 am

People, I prayed for this shit. Relax, definitely coming tomorrow (today for some of you now)

SicSemper
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby SicSemper » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:21 am

On release day (hopefully today), what's the earliest they could *start* releasing scores? 7am? Or does it usually start in the afternoon?

User avatar
Clearly
Posts: 4165
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby Clearly » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:58 am

I've never heard of scores coming out before 3-4 pm

User avatar
OliveBC
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby OliveBC » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:08 am

Just woke up randomly at 5 am and could not help myself from checking my email even though I know scores probably won't come till 3-5 ish haha. Then I came here :)

I feel like my friends and family are all expecting me to get some outrageous score too... If I get a bad score telling them will be the worst part :( it's my own fault though, if I hadn't talked their ears off about the LSAT and TLS for the past year they wouldn't know any better and would think any score was awesome haha

jwg6x6
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby jwg6x6 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:21 am

when the first person gets their score, there is no time for celebration! you must let us know that they have bgan to get sent out!

User avatar
Tammyb
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby Tammyb » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:39 am

kmc wrote:
Tammyb wrote:if I get a bad score....i'm telling no one (except u guys of course). If they ask, I'll just bark at them or have a public meltdown :evil:


barking! yes!

there are certain friends and family members who have been absolute champs dealing with my neurotic obsession with the test. they want me to call them as soon as i find out.

yeah, if the score's bad, that's not happening. they'll probably all just get a sad emoticon text.


+1

User avatar
Tammyb
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby Tammyb » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:00 am

kmc wrote:
CristopherG wrote:The business day find is interesting, but we know that LSAC can/does/will release Saturday scores - it just hasn't happened very often (once?). Also of note, however, is that there's only one data point where the scheduled release was on a day other than Monday, and zero where the scheduled release was a Wednesday. More broadly, of all LSAT scores, if you count days where the expected release date isn't a Monday or a Tuesday, you see that the average is about two days before expected (over the last 2-3 years, anyway... I also got bored).

It's possible that February exams are different. I suspect it's more likely that they aren't, and your pattern, while interesting, has to do with fact that the scheduled releases tended to fall on Mondays for the period you were looking at.


i mean, i wasn't endorsing the theory. i was just white knighting the troll accusation. ha.

if they don't come tomorrow, i'm going to go completely nuts.


Same here....I got 4 hours of sleep...

Throttle
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby Throttle » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:18 am

Tammyb wrote:
kmc wrote:
Tammyb wrote:if I get a bad score....i'm telling no one (except u guys of course). If they ask, I'll just bark at them or have a public meltdown :evil:


barking! yes!

there are certain friends and family members who have been absolute champs dealing with my neurotic obsession with the test. they want me to call them as soon as i find out.

yeah, if the score's bad, that's not happening. they'll probably all just get a sad emoticon text.


+1


Lmfao

User avatar
OliveBC
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby OliveBC » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:26 am

Good morning everyoneeee :)
I have a good feeling that today will be the day (I hope so atleast!)

Fingers crossed for everyone!!
jwg6x6 wrote:when the first person gets their score, there is no time for celebration! you must let us know that they have bgan to get sent out!


+1

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby chuckbass » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am

We all killed it, can't wait. We gotta keep this positive for sure.

User avatar
TheMostDangerousLG
Posts: 1547
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:25 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:40 am

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE.

User avatar
OliveBC
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby OliveBC » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 am

scotth724 wrote:We all killed it, can't wait. We gotta keep this positive for sure.


:D

I was just reading a bunch of people speculating about experimental sections in the comments of lsatblog (apparently no mods over there?) and it definitely made me feel better.

Princess Consuela
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby Princess Consuela » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:53 am

I like to think that the fact that March 4th has the highest amount of votes on here, it increases our chances of getting our scores today.

jvsj
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:38 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby jvsj » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:06 am

Today would be the most logical date, but the retake due to weather is making me think twice.

I think back in October 2010 or something, scores were released one day late due to a "storm". If LSAC is saying there won't be any delays, we might just be getting them on Wednesday...

dosemfb89
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:52 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby dosemfb89 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:18 am

It's gonna be a looooooooong day..

User avatar
TheMostDangerousLG
Posts: 1547
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:25 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:19 am

dosemfb89 wrote:It's gonna be a looooooooong day..


Indeed. Indeed.

poiu
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby poiu » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:20 am

I'm going to need therapy before this is over.

dosemfb89
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:52 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby dosemfb89 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:23 am

.
Last edited by dosemfb89 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TheMostDangerousLG
Posts: 1547
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:25 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby TheMostDangerousLG » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:25 am

dosemfb89 wrote:
poiu wrote:I'm going to need therapy before this is over.

Sign me up if there's a group therapy.


I'm in. Maybe we can get a discount if more people join us.

Princess Consuela
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby Princess Consuela » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:32 am

TheMostDangerousLG wrote:
dosemfb89 wrote:
poiu wrote:I'm going to need therapy before this is over.

Sign me up if there's a group therapy.


I'm in. Maybe we can get a discount if more people join us.


Who needs therapy when there's alcohol?

User avatar
crazyrobin
Posts: 442
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:52 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby crazyrobin » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:32 am

TheMostDangerousLG wrote:
dosemfb89 wrote:
poiu wrote:I'm going to need therapy before this is over.

Sign me up if there's a group therapy.


I'm in. Maybe we can get a discount if more people join us.

Good luck TheMostDangerousLG.
180!!!!




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests