Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

LSAT Release Date

Sometime in Feb
5
3%
March 1
10
5%
March 4
49
26%
March 5
46
24%
March 6
44
23%
March 7
8
4%
March 8
5
3%
March 11
2
1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
22
12%
 
Total votes: 191

sid.bahl
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:02 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby sid.bahl » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:02 pm

OliveBC wrote:honestly I don't even know what I'm going to spend all my time thinking about if I don't have to worry about lsat stuff anymore...maybe I'll go back to actually paying attention in class :lol:


YES! Focus on finishing school strong. It would be a shame to put all of this hard work to waste.

User avatar
OliveBC
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby OliveBC » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:03 pm

kmc wrote:
gobosox wrote:Soooooo wish I was still in college...


really? i'm so glad i'm not. i do wish i could go back to frosh year and inform my idiot 18 year old self that the gpa WILL matter at some point. but other than that? nope.


Wish I could do the exact same thing...freshman year 3.3 at community college vs. straight 4.0s at my 4 year institution= adcoms being able to plainly see that I was a lazy freshman
:cry:

TERS wrote:School is so boring at this point. Two middies this week and one next, and I don't care enough. So close to the end of this degree!


I'm only a junior and already feel like this :lol:

User avatar
OliveBC
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby OliveBC » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:06 pm

sid.bahl wrote:
OliveBC wrote:honestly I don't even know what I'm going to spend all my time thinking about if I don't have to worry about lsat stuff anymore...maybe I'll go back to actually paying attention in class :lol:


YES! Focus on finishing school strong. It would be a shame to put all of this hard work to waste.


Thanks sid :) I will, I've really got to keep my gpa as high as possible to make up for my freshman year, but I am also a perfectionist, as I'm sure plenty of other TLSers are haha

CristopherG
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby CristopherG » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:08 pm

The biggest predictor of my success or failure (well, A/A+ or B+/A-) in a class is whether or not the material is interesting and taught in an engaging way. Boring class? Not going to work hard. Interesting class? I'll be your best student. Surprisingly I'm not motivated to work that hard for a teacher who isn't motivated to work hard for me. I guess that's not the best attitude to have, but my LSAT is going to be good and my "bad" grades are still "good", so I'm not reeeeally worried.

User avatar
OliveBC
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby OliveBC » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:11 pm

CristopherG wrote:The biggest predictor of my success or failure (well, A/A+ or B+/A-) in a class is whether or not the material is interesting and taught in an engaging way. Boring class? Not going to work hard. Interesting class? I'll be your best student. Surprisingly I'm not motivated to work that hard for a teacher who isn't motivated to work hard for me. I guess that's not the best attitude to have, but my LSAT is going to be good and my "bad" grades are still "good", so I'm not reeeeally worried.


I know exactly what you mean, I'm always far more engaged in classes that are challenging and interesting. Luckily I've found that the boring classes I've taken have also been the easiest. My classes this semester are just not that exciting hence my total mental preoccupation with lsat stuff haha.

It is my philosophy that a class can either be boring or hard. A class that is both boring and hard is just rude.
Last edited by OliveBC on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
overperformer
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby overperformer » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:13 pm

Soon!

User avatar
Tammyb
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby Tammyb » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:14 pm

OliveBC wrote:
CristopherG wrote:The biggest predictor of my success or failure (well, A/A+ or B+/A-) in a class is whether or not the material is interesting and taught in an engaging way. Boring class? Not going to work hard. Interesting class? I'll be your best student. Surprisingly I'm not motivated to work that hard for a teacher who isn't motivated to work hard for me. I guess that's not the best attitude to have, but my LSAT is going to be good and my "bad" grades are still "good", so I'm not reeeeally worried.


I know exactly what you mean, I'm always far more engaged in classes that are challenging and interesting. Luckily I've found that the boring classes I've taken have also been the easiest. My classes this semester are just not that exciting hence my total mental preoccupation with lsat stuff haha.

It is my philosophy that a class can either be boring or hard. A class that is both boring and hard is just rude.


Likewise

User avatar
NorthShoreisFlatt
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby NorthShoreisFlatt » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:36 pm

OliveBC wrote:
It is my philosophy that a class can either be boring or hard. A class that is both boring and hard is just rude.


+1

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby chuckbass » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:38 pm

If the scores don't come tomorrow I'm literally going crazy Tuesday/Wednesday

ws81086n
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby ws81086n » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:42 pm

So at least some other people are suffering from the "Oh fuck, I did worse than I thought" syndrome as we get closer?

User avatar
Tammyb
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby Tammyb » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:43 pm

scotth724 wrote:If the scores don't come tomorrow I'm literally going crazy Tuesday/Wednesday


+1

TERS
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby TERS » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:44 pm

So much. I keep going over my devastation reactions, in different locations

User avatar
kmc
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby kmc » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:48 pm

ws81086n wrote:So at least some other people are suffering from the "Oh fuck, I did worse than I thought" syndrome as we get closer?


yup. i was way confident day of/day after. and my predicted score has lost a point about every four days since.

User avatar
Tammyb
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby Tammyb » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:49 pm

if I get a bad score....i'm telling no one (except u guys of course). If they ask, I'll just bark at them or have a public meltdown :evil:

User avatar
kmc
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby kmc » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:59 pm

Tammyb wrote:if I get a bad score....i'm telling no one (except u guys of course). If they ask, I'll just bark at them or have a public meltdown :evil:


barking! yes!

there are certain friends and family members who have been absolute champs dealing with my neurotic obsession with the test. they want me to call them as soon as i find out.

yeah, if the score's bad, that's not happening. they'll probably all just get a sad emoticon text.

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby chuckbass » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:09 am

All of my friends know that if I don't tell them, that I did awful.

User avatar
kmc
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby kmc » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:13 am

scotth724 wrote:All of my friends know that if I don't tell them, that I did awful.


my friends are wonderfully cruel and i'm sure they'll still insist on knowing the actual number. ha.

bruin91
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:09 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby bruin91 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:26 am

I'm out one whole day and I missed so much on the forum. Seems like it's getting some life near the end. :)

I keep going back and forth between tomorrow and Tuesday, and for some reason I am leaning towards Tuesday again... IF you look at the most recent February exams, the release date has been exactly one work day before the scheduled release. (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2012). 2010 was an anomaly as it came the Saturday before the release date(Monday). And the only exception to this was 2011 when it came 2 week days before the release date. Might be a 2011 again but just based on the trend, a better bet would be Tuesday, March 5.


And we will all beast it out with amazing scores. Think happy thoughts. Maybe, just maybe, the LSAC Gods will transform your 166 to a 168 or your 172 to a 175. :)

CristopherG
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby CristopherG » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:34 am

ws81086n wrote:So at least some other people are suffering from the "Oh fuck, I did worse than I thought" syndrome as we get closer?


I'm actually the opposite. Day-of I was worried I'd be in the 160s. My best guess now is a 175, with the range I consider "likely" being roughly 172-178. Unfortunately at this point I have a hard time remembering questions and stuff.

User avatar
chuckbass
Posts: 9957
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby chuckbass » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:14 am

You know it's bad when your friends tell you they're getting nervous.

gronk
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby gronk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:01 am

bruin91 wrote:I'm out one whole day and I missed so much on the forum. Seems like it's getting some life near the end. :)

I keep going back and forth between tomorrow and Tuesday, and for some reason I am leaning towards Tuesday again... IF you look at the most recent February exams, the release date has been exactly one work day before the scheduled release. (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2012). 2010 was an anomaly as it came the Saturday before the release date(Monday). And the only exception to this was 2011 when it came 2 week days before the release date. Might be a 2011 again but just based on the trend, a better bet would be Tuesday, March 5.


And we will all beast it out with amazing scores. Think happy thoughts. Maybe, just maybe, the LSAC Gods will transform your 166 to a 168 or your 172 to a 175. :)



A well hidden troll, simply not true. I know because I suffered through the second longest wait in modern LSAT history last Feb. One day before is not the standard.

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm

User avatar
everett2014
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:10 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby everett2014 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:07 am

scotth724 wrote:You know it's bad when your friends tell you they're getting nervous.


ha, I know exactly what you mean. I was PTing very high too (176-180), but I don't think I did nearly as well on the real exam. All of my friends think I'm going to get some ridiculous, superhuman score, when I'll actually be lucky if I break 170...

User avatar
kmc
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby kmc » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:09 am

gronk wrote:
bruin91 wrote:I'm out one whole day and I missed so much on the forum. Seems like it's getting some life near the end. :)

I keep going back and forth between tomorrow and Tuesday, and for some reason I am leaning towards Tuesday again... IF you look at the most recent February exams, the release date has been exactly one work day before the scheduled release. (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2012). 2010 was an anomaly as it came the Saturday before the release date(Monday). And the only exception to this was 2011 when it came 2 week days before the release date. Might be a 2011 again but just based on the trend, a better bet would be Tuesday, March 5.


And we will all beast it out with amazing scores. Think happy thoughts. Maybe, just maybe, the LSAC Gods will transform your 166 to a 168 or your 172 to a 175. :)



A well hidden troll, simply not true. I know because I suffered through the second longest wait in modern LSAT history last Feb. One day before is not the standard.

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm


one business day, which is valid for the days i actually searched (before i got bored) 2012 - scheduled: tuesday, march 7; released monday march 6. 2011 - scheduled: monday, march 7; released: friday, march 4th. 2010 - scheduled: monday, march 1; released: saturday, feb 27 (the exception). 2009 - scheduled: monday, march 2; released: friday, feb 27. 2008 - scheduled: monday, feb 25; released: friday, feb 22.

and that's when i got bored.

fratstar
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby fratstar » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:13 am

nerves won't let me sleep, and I have an interview tomorrow!

User avatar
kmc
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby kmc » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:22 am

kmc wrote:
gronk wrote:
bruin91 wrote:I'm out one whole day and I missed so much on the forum. Seems like it's getting some life near the end. :)

I keep going back and forth between tomorrow and Tuesday, and for some reason I am leaning towards Tuesday again... IF you look at the most recent February exams, the release date has been exactly one work day before the scheduled release. (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2012). 2010 was an anomaly as it came the Saturday before the release date(Monday). And the only exception to this was 2011 when it came 2 week days before the release date. Might be a 2011 again but just based on the trend, a better bet would be Tuesday, March 5.


And we will all beast it out with amazing scores. Think happy thoughts. Maybe, just maybe, the LSAC Gods will transform your 166 to a 168 or your 172 to a 175. :)



A well hidden troll, simply not true. I know because I suffered through the second longest wait in modern LSAT history last Feb. One day before is not the standard.

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm


one business day, which is valid for the days i actually searched (before i got bored) 2012 - scheduled: tuesday, march 7; released monday march 6. 2011 - scheduled: monday, march 7; released: friday, march 4th. 2010 - scheduled: monday, march 1; released: saturday, feb 27 (the exception). 2009 - scheduled: monday, march 2; released: friday, feb 27. 2008 - scheduled: monday, feb 25; released: friday, feb 22.

and that's when i got bored.


...and, because i can't sleep, i just checked 2007, 2006, and 2005 - one business day holds. they're often scheduled for release on a monday, though. so. there's that.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: addie1412, dontsaywhatyoumean, Instrumental, mav1993, theboringest and 13 guests