1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
12%

Total votes: 191

OliveBC

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Postby OliveBC » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:25 pm

kmc wrote:
TERS wrote:It's going to be tomorrow. Shut it.

haha fine. (i mean, i'm hoping. i just don't want to end up being disappointed by both the release date AND my score)

You will do awesome! I am sending good vibes to everyone ITT :D

Tammyb

Postby Tammyb » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:26 pm

So....just to lighten the mood, did anyone feel like there was a snobbish know it all at your testing center? There was this one girl who said she had no desire to go to law school but that she flew from New York to take the Monday test. She already had a score of 174 and said she just had to get a perfect score to feel comfortable.....If I had a bbgun........

ws81086n

Postby ws81086n » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:27 pm

this kinda does feel like christmas eve as a kid. except coal (below 170) was never really a possibility then.

Tammyb

Postby Tammyb » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:27 pm

OliveBC wrote:
kmc wrote:
TERS wrote:It's going to be tomorrow. Shut it.

haha fine. (i mean, i'm hoping. i just don't want to end up being disappointed by both the release date AND my score)

You will do awesome! I am sending good vibes to everyone ITT :D

pershate it! :lol:

kmc

Postby kmc » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:31 pm

ws81086n wrote:this kinda does feel like christmas eve as a kid. except coal (below 170) was never really a possibility then.

my dad totally gave me & my sister coal one year. he was much more amused than we were.

Tammyb

Postby Tammyb » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:32 pm

kmc wrote:
ws81086n wrote:this kinda does feel like christmas eve as a kid. except coal (below 170) was never really a possibility then.

my dad totally gave me & my sister coal one year. he was much more amused than we were.

LMAO...cool guy! :lol:

kmc

Postby kmc » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:32 pm

Tammyb wrote:So....just to lighten the mood, did anyone feel like there was a snobbish know it all at your testing center? There was this one girl who said she had no desire to go to law school but that she flew from New York to take the Monday test. She already had a score of 174 and said she just had to get a perfect score to feel comfortable.....If I had a bbgun........

while i'm sure these people actually do exist, whenever i'm confronted with them i just choose to believe they're lying. i mean... what? who are you?

Tammyb

Postby Tammyb » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:35 pm

kmc wrote:
Tammyb wrote:So....just to lighten the mood, did anyone feel like there was a snobbish know it all at your testing center? There was this one girl who said she had no desire to go to law school but that she flew from New York to take the Monday test. She already had a score of 174 and said she just had to get a perfect score to feel comfortable.....If I had a bbgun........

while i'm sure these people actually do exist, whenever i'm confronted with them i just choose to believe they're lying. i mean... what? who are you?

+1 Ikr?

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:35 pm

kmc wrote:

+1

eav1277

Postby eav1277 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:36 pm

There was one kid at my center. At the break, he claimed there was no way he missed more than two questions during the first three sections. He kept saying is it just me or was that test ridiculously easy. He talked about how he was in at Columbia for sure and how one of his LOR professors was a CLS alum. Everyone wanted to just punch him.

After the test, I talked to him as we left. He started telling me how he had Aspergers and how he was about to receive social security and spend it on video games cus he loved them so much. Needless to say, I felt like a douche for judging him earlier :(

sid.bahl

Postby sid.bahl » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Best of luck to everyone tomorrow (if indeed we get the scores tomorrow). I hope we all killed it and don't have to pick up another LSAT book every again.

Tammyb

Postby Tammyb » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:38 pm

eav1277 wrote:

There was one kid at my center. At the break, he claimed there was no way he missed more than two questions during the first three sections. He kept saying is it just me or was that test ridiculously easy. He talked about how he was in at Columbia for sure and how one of his LOR professors was a CLS alum. Everyone wanted to just punch him.

After the test, I talked to him as we left. He started telling me how he had Aspergers and how he was about to receive social security and spend it on video games cus he loved them so much. Needless to say, I felt like a douche for judging him earlier :(

I wouldn't...a douche is a douche regardless. My daughter has a brain disease. Is someone said she was being rude when she was, should they change their opinion when made aware of her disability?

Tammyb

Postby Tammyb » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Tammyb wrote:
eav1277 wrote:

I wouldn't...a douche is a douche regardless. My daughter has a brain disease. Is someone said she was being rude when she was, should they change their opinion when made aware of her disability?

He's the douche...not u btw*

Tammyb

Postby Tammyb » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:40 pm

sid.bahl wrote:Best of luck to everyone tomorrow (if indeed we get the scores tomorrow). I hope we all killed it and don't have to pick up another LSAT book every again.

+1

gobosox

Postby gobosox » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:41 pm

I have resigned myself to the fact that I got below a 170.

If I beat that, I'll be shocked, so I hope I'm shocked. I was PTing at around 176 for the older tests, and my makeup was an older test, so hopefully that helps.

kmc

Postby kmc » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:42 pm

sid.bahl wrote:Best of luck to everyone tomorrow (if indeed we get the scores tomorrow). I hope we all killed it and don't have to pick up another LSAT book every again.

+1. NO MORE LR DRILLS!

Tammyb

Postby Tammyb » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Fingers and toes crossed for everyone! Good luck! If you don't get the score you want, it is not the end of the world! I have to keep repeating this to myself until I fall asleep. Curled into a fetal position, sucking my thumb and rocking in the corner....

sid.bahl

Postby sid.bahl » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:46 pm

ever*......I feel that whenever I comment on this forum, my brain returns to "LSAT mode" and turns to mush again.

OliveBC

Postby OliveBC » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:50 pm

honestly I don't even know what I'm going to spend all my time thinking about if I don't have to worry about lsat stuff anymore...maybe I'll go back to actually paying attention in class :lol:

TERS

Postby TERS » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:54 pm

School is so boring at this point. Two middies this week and one next, and I don't care enough. So close to the end of this degree!

gobosox

Postby gobosox » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Soooooo wish I was still in college...

Tammyb

Postby Tammyb » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:57 pm

TERS wrote:School is so boring at this point. Two middies this week and one next, and I don't care enough. So close to the end of this degree!

I share your sentiment :roll:

Tammyb

Postby Tammyb » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Why the hell am I still refreshing my LSAC account page? :shock:

kmc

Postby kmc » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:59 pm

gobosox wrote:Soooooo wish I was still in college...

really? i'm so glad i'm not. i do wish i could go back to frosh year and inform my idiot 18 year old self that the gpa WILL matter at some point. but other than that? nope.

TERS

Postby TERS » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:02 pm

I've cared about the GPA since the beginning and I think that's why I'm so over it at this point. Almost four years of having my head down....And now for three more!

/end negativity.

Tomorrow. 5:57 pm for my score. Precalling it.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”