Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

LSAT Release Date

Sometime in Feb
5
3%
March 1
10
5%
March 4
49
26%
March 5
46
24%
March 6
44
23%
March 7
8
4%
March 8
5
3%
March 11
2
1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
22
12%
 
Total votes: 191

User avatar
dusters
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby dusters » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:26 pm

I also had lr rc lr lr lg. Thought section 3 was the easiest and 4 the toughest. If I had to guess a curve it would be 9 or 10. For some reason the last logic game tripped me up

User avatar
LSLovely173
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:35 pm

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby LSLovely173 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:28 pm

ws81086n wrote:Are the people voting -7 serious or just being assholes? I'll be the first to say I think we're looking at a tight curve, but -7 is an absurd projection. Range is definitely -9 to -12, 10 and 11 being the most likely, with 10 more likely than 11.


Curves and percentiles aren't broadcasted to us for the Feb test, right?

ws81086n
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby ws81086n » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:31 pm

LSLovely173 wrote:
ws81086n wrote:Are the people voting -7 serious or just being assholes? I'll be the first to say I think we're looking at a tight curve, but -7 is an absurd projection. Range is definitely -9 to -12, 10 and 11 being the most likely, with 10 more likely than 11.


Curves and percentiles aren't broadcasted to us for the Feb test, right?


Correct. But we can still speculate about it, and I would add that..... Reasonable Speculation---->Not thinking the curve is -7, Thinking the Curve is -7---->Unreasonable Speculation

User avatar
seahawk32
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby seahawk32 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Can someone explain to me the significance of the curve?

User avatar
finnandjake2
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby finnandjake2 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:42 pm

seahawk32 wrote:Can someone explain to me the significance of the curve?


The number of questions you would have to get wrong to get a 170.

User avatar
Jcastro1
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby Jcastro1 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:46 pm

no one else with LG-RC-LR-LR-RC?!

User avatar
finnandjake2
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 am

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby finnandjake2 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:46 pm

RC-LR-RC-LG-LR

I can't remember if the bebop was 1st or 3rd for me... could someone who didn't have experimental RC say in a word the topics of the other RC passages. Was there a land rights comparative question?

My guess is -10 curve. LG was pretty straightforward and LR was moderately difficult.

JDot
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby JDot » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:47 pm

I had LR (26) RC (27) LR (25) LR (26) LG (23).....if you had that order im positive the experiential was either the 1st or 4th section, hoping its the 1st cuz i found it somewhat difficult and odd...

User avatar
eav1277
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby eav1277 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:50 pm

TheThriller wrote:
ws81086n wrote:LR-RC-LR-LR-LG here. Felt fantastic about LR 1 (26), thought RC was a bit of a challenge, felt solid but not as good about the remaining LR, and thought LG was quite manageable, though I was absolutely exhausted throughout. I think the curve will be tight....


shut your mouth.


I agree with the thriller here.
Last edited by eav1277 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
eav1277
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby eav1277 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:51 pm

JDot wrote:I had LR (26) RC (27) LR (25) LR (26) LG (23).....if you had that order im positive the experiential was either the 1st or 4th section, hoping its the 1st cuz i found it somewhat difficult and odd...


You're right (because someone with only two lr's had a 26 and a 25 section)

User avatar
2x2Matrix
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:37 am

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby 2x2Matrix » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:52 pm

ws81086n wrote:
LSLovely173 wrote:
ws81086n wrote:Are the people voting -7 serious or just being assholes? I'll be the first to say I think we're looking at a tight curve, but -7 is an absurd projection. Range is definitely -9 to -12, 10 and 11 being the most likely, with 10 more likely than 11.


Curves and percentiles aren't broadcasted to us for the Feb test, right?


Correct. But we can still speculate about it, and I would add that..... Reasonable Speculation---->Not thinking the curve is -7, Thinking the Curve is -7---->Unreasonable Speculation


I thought we still get percentiles?

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby rebexness » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Last edited by rebexness on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

doorsal
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby doorsal » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:55 pm

Tag

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby TheThriller » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:56 pm

rebexness wrote:Thriller, i think the chat-ban is in effect for waiters also.

Probably wanna edit and do that shit by PM.


ight thanks

ws81086n
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby ws81086n » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Jcastro1 wrote:no one else with LG-RC-LR-LR-RC?!


Not me...I was LR-RC-LR-LR-LG. Hadn't seen anyone else mention the form you had either. Probs cuz you took it across the Atlantic, ya tommy :)

Danielle8740
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby Danielle8740 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:59 pm

I had lr-Rc-lr-lr-lg.

Mod edit

Can someone comment on which was experimental from that info?

whisky
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby whisky » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Do we get any of the lsat documents and if not do the icons turn grey when they start releasing scores like the other tests?

User avatar
eav1277
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby eav1277 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:00 pm

ws81086n wrote:
Jcastro1 wrote:no one else with LG-RC-LR-LR-RC?!


Not me...I was LR-RC-LR-LR-LG. Hadn't seen anyone else mention the form you had either. Probs cuz you took it across the Atlantic, ya tommy :)


Seems like a lot of ppl had LR-RC-LR-LR-LG

User avatar
eav1277
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby eav1277 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:01 pm

So drinking, bonfire, target practice, sleeping? What does everyone have planned?

ws81086n
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby ws81086n » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:06 pm

eav1277 wrote:So drinking, bonfire, target practice, sleeping? What does everyone have planned?


TLS'ing for a couple more hours, after which it becomes beer:30

User avatar
eav1277
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby eav1277 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:08 pm

ws81086n wrote:
eav1277 wrote:So drinking, bonfire, target practice, sleeping? What does everyone have planned?


TLS'ing for a couple more hours, after which it becomes beer:30


Beer not hard liquor? The hard liquor will help you forget quicker.

ws81086n
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby ws81086n » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:11 pm

eav1277 wrote:
ws81086n wrote:
eav1277 wrote:So drinking, bonfire, target practice, sleeping? What does everyone have planned?


TLS'ing for a couple more hours, after which it becomes beer:30


Beer not hard liquor? The hard liquor will help you forget quicker.


Haha, I'm in no need of forgetting. Def wish I felt a bit better, but all-in-all I'm satisfied. As for liquor, I don't really wanna have a crazy night or anything, just kick back a bunch of beers.

KFV
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby KFV » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:14 pm

LR-RC-LR-LR-LG

LR-breeze
RC-fine but I know at the v end I changed a right answer to a wrong answer. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Thinking back now it seems incredible I didn't trust my original logic
LR-okay
LR-not great
LG-seemed fine but I was so out of it. I'd assumed that section four couldn't be an experimental so it counted and I was really disheartened... now I come on here and find out it was?? And maybe I had a shot at a really high score?? I have a bad feeling I was too unfocused and made stupid errors in what should be my best section, my guaranteed -0

My third LR... it had weird shit about Bronze Age animals, and dingos in some other question... this is experimental?

Whatsup123
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby Whatsup123 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:15 pm

mod edit

Whatsup123
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Re: Feb Waiters

Postby Whatsup123 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:17 pm

KFV, do you remember which sections had 25 or 26 questions?




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cctv, slizerd, ThatOneAfrican and 8 guests