Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll] Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

LSAT Release Date

Sometime in Feb
3%
March 1
5%
March 4
26%
March 5
24%
March 6
23%
March 7
4%
March 8
3%
March 11
1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
12%

Total votes: 191

ws81086n

Bronze

Re: Feb Waiters: LSAC.org ragequit [New Poll]

Post by ws81086n » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:58 am

Seriously, no more friggin' joking about the icons going grey. It's not a nice thing to do. On a related note, will our icons actually go grey? I ask because none of those documents are released with the Feb test, right?

NapoleonXV

Bronze

Post by NapoleonXV » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:02 am

ws81086n wrote:Seriously, no more friggin' joking about the icons going grey. It's not a nice thing to do. On a related note, will our icons actually go grey? I ask because none of those documents are released with the Feb test, right?
Well I think our writing will be released, so it will still go grey

dosemfb89

New

Post by dosemfb89 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:03 am

ws81086n wrote:Seriously, no more friggin' joking about the icons going grey. It's not a nice thing to do. On a related note, will our icons actually go grey? I ask because none of those documents are released with the Feb test, right?
Yes. They will go grey. But I'm not sure how many hours it takes for the scores to be posted after they've gone grey.

wannabelawstudent

Gold

Post by wannabelawstudent » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:05 am

FYI, if they don't go grey before, the icons will turn grey at midnight, regardless if scores are being released at that moment or not.

ws81086n

Bronze

Post by ws81086n » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:06 am

Just talked to an LSAC techie who said they would go grey, but he also said that it would be simultaneous with the release of the score. Not sure he knew what he was talking about, though.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

gobosox

Bronze

Post by gobosox » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:11 am

Hey all, checking in for another (hopefully the final) day of waiting.

It is my understanding that it goes gray in the time period between when the actual date of score release is changed in the system, and when the scores are actually released. So conceivably, they could change at any time, but will def change at midnight tonight.

Not sure if any of that is true, but makes sense to me...

wannabelawstudent

Gold

Post by wannabelawstudent » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:13 am

ws81086n wrote:Just talked to an LSAC techie who said they would go grey, but he also said that it would be simultaneous with the release of the score. Not sure he knew what he was talking about, though.
I doubt you talked with an LSAC techie.....or if you did that he said that. But yes that is accurate.

gobosox

Bronze

Post by gobosox » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:14 am

ws81086n wrote:Just talked to an LSAC techie who said they would go grey, but he also said that it would be simultaneous with the release of the score. Not sure he knew what he was talking about, though.
We should just keep calling LSAC until they get so annoyed that they just release the scores.

sclemens

New

Post by sclemens » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:16 am

I finally had to join this forum. I've been reading it the last few days. I'm waiting for my scores as well. Although, I picked now to try and quit smoking. If scores don't come soon, I may try that again at a later date.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

wannabelawstudent

Gold

Post by wannabelawstudent » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:17 am

gobosox wrote:
We should just keep calling LSAC until they get so annoyed that they just release the scores.
Its been tried....many many times :(.

ws81086n

Bronze

Post by ws81086n » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:20 am

wannabelawstudent wrote:
I doubt you talked with an LSAC techie.....or if you did that he said that. But yes that is accurate.
I don't really get why either of those is implausible. They have a technical support line.

yazterr

New

Post by yazterr » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:24 am

Hey everyone! I, too, registered just to voice my frustration to a sympathetic audience. It's 8:24 am EST and I'm betting that the results will come out today. February was the second time I took the LSAT. In January, my December results were released at 16:56. I hope it's earlier this time.

Good luck, guys!

wannabelawstudent

Gold

Post by wannabelawstudent » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:28 am

ws81086n wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:
I don't really get why either of those is implausible. They have a technical support line.
Ive been through a lot of these score releases and ive gotten a good grasp on what they do say over the phone (pretty much no useful information) and what they don't. Besides if hes a techie I doubt they even call it "grey" or whatever. Its no big deal because that is what happens. I just doubt that conversation with someone from the LSAC happened. But who cares.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

overperformer

New

Post by overperformer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:30 am

Today is the day. I can feel it in my bones.

Tammyb

New

Post by Tammyb » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:34 am

overperformer wrote:Today is the day. I can feel it in my bones.
after yesterday....I can't feel anything.... :|

sclemens

New

Post by sclemens » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:41 am

Tammyb wrote:
Every LSAT has had scores released at least one day early since 2004 except October 2012, so I think we've got the odds in our favor for today.

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm

wannabelawstudent

Gold

Post by wannabelawstudent » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:43 am

I was shocked it wasn't release yesterday.....did they say how many people took the LSAT yet?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

overperformer

New

Post by overperformer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:43 am

sclemens wrote:
Tammyb wrote:
Every LSAT has had scores released at least one day early since 2004 except October 2012, so I think we've got the odds in our favor for today.

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm
Yah well I was waiting back then, only to get smacked across the face with a terrible score

But that was last time. Today will be different !

Tammyb

New

Post by Tammyb » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:44 am

So...i'm not bull-shitting. I just spoke to an account attendant at LSAC and he said they are not coming out today. They are coming out 2moro....no trolling. He was pretty clear. He convinced me, unlike the techies I've been harassing all morning! :cry:

wannabelawstudent

Gold

Post by wannabelawstudent » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:46 am

Tammyb wrote:So...i'm not bull-shitting. I just spoke to an account attendant at LSAC and he said they are not coming out today. They are coming out 2moro....no trolling. He was pretty clear. He convinced me, unlike the techies I've been harassing all morning! :cry:
They always say that.

ws81086n

Bronze

Post by ws81086n » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:50 am

wannabelawstudent wrote:
ws81086n wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:
Ive been through a lot of these score releases and ive gotten a good grasp on what they do say over the phone (pretty much no useful information) and what they don't. Besides if hes a techie I doubt they even call it "grey" or whatever. Its no big deal because that is what happens. I just doubt that conversation with someone from the LSAC happened. But who cares.
Ok, indeed it's not that big of a deal, but I did have that conversation. And by "said they would go grey", I meant answered my question about whether they would in the affirmative.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

ws81086n

Bronze

Post by ws81086n » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:52 am

Yeah, dude I talked to was also very firm about them not being released until tomorrow as well. Not sure why I even asked though, since they're obviously going to say that no matter what.

OliveBC

Bronze

Post by OliveBC » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:59 am

ws81086n wrote:Yeah, dude I talked to was also very firm about them not being released until tomorrow as well. Not sure why I even asked though, since they're obviously going to say that no matter what.
I believe you :) also not concerned about them saying they won't be released till tomorrow cuz I'm pretty sure they ALWAYS say that.... Yet scores are (almost) always released early. They probably just have to say that just in case something happens so that they don't get harassed if they say scores will come out one day and they don't.

jvincent11

Bronze

Post by jvincent11 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:06 am

If they come it tomorrow it better be because they needed to add points to everyone's test

Princess Consuela

Bronze

Post by Princess Consuela » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:07 am

wannabelawstudent wrote:
Tammyb wrote:So...i'm not bull-shitting. I just spoke to an account attendant at LSAC and he said they are not coming out today. They are coming out 2moro....no trolling. He was pretty clear. He convinced me, unlike the techies I've been harassing all morning! :cry:
They always say that.
Thanks for defending my hope for it coming out today, wannabe

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”