Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll] Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

LSAT Release Date

Sometime in Feb
3%
March 1
5%
March 4
26%
March 5
24%
March 6
23%
March 7
4%
March 8
3%
March 11
1%
March 12 and/or Beyond
12%

Total votes: 191

You'vegotmail

New

Re: Feb Waiters: is TODAY the DAY? [New Poll]

Post by You'vegotmail » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Is anyone else dumbfounded that our scores may be delayed because of a few snow flurries? If I can walk through three feet of snow to get to school everyday, LSAC can click a few buttons and get me my score.

TheThriller

Gold

Post by TheThriller » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:19 pm

bruin91 wrote:
TheThriller wrote:(told ya'll so)?
Thriller, I bow down to your superior guessing.
:D :wink:

Mr.Binks

Silver

Post by Mr.Binks » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Damn, the LSAC must be frustrating lately..

tcorbin

New

Post by tcorbin » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:22 pm

deleted

Justin Genious

Bronze

Post by Justin Genious » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:24 pm

nedstark1 wrote:
NorthShoreisFlatt wrote:
everett2014 wrote:Why do people keep getting upset when LSAC's office closes? Haven't scores been released past 4:45pm on numerous occasions?
Yes. I got mine December score emailed at 3:48 Pacific 6:48 Eastern.

LSAC's office hours change in March. They're open till 7pm from sept- feb, then only 4:45pm after march.
From the LSAC website:

"Hours: April to August, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:45 pm (ET); September to March, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm (ET), Saturday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (ET); January weekday hours will be extended to 10:00 pm."

http://www.lsac.org/jd/help/contact-lsac.asp

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

ws81086n

Bronze

Post by ws81086n » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:25 pm

tcorbin wrote:
You'vegotmail wrote:Is anyone else dumbfounded that our scores may be delayed because of a few snow flurries? If I can walk through three feet of snow to get to school everyday, LSAC can click a few buttons and get me my score.
My friend says its because they want to release the score for every test taker on the same day, and due to unforeseen complications with nontraditional test takers (snowed in centers, international, accomodated, etc) in conjunction with the oncoming winter storm, scores may be delayed until the 3/11.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

everett2014

New

Post by everett2014 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:25 pm

tcorbin wrote:
You'vegotmail wrote:Is anyone else dumbfounded that our scores may be delayed because of a few snow flurries? If I can walk through three feet of snow to get to school everyday, LSAC can click a few buttons and get me my score.
My friend says its because they want to release the score for every test taker on the same day, and due to unforeseen complications with nontraditional test takers (snowed in centers, international, accomodated, etc) in conjunction with the oncoming winter storm, scores may be delayed until the 3/11.
Why do you keep mentioning international test takers? LSAC deals with them four times a year.

Ron_Burgundy

New

Post by Ron_Burgundy » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:27 pm

I'm dumbfounded by this entire process. This whole guessing game is incredibly frustrating and (seemingly) unnecessary. Of course, the same can be said about LSAC as a whole.

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:27 pm

gronk wrote:
OliveBC wrote:I wish we could collectively vote to ban someone from the thread.
TLS survivor edition
lol I'd be down with that.
There was a TLS Survivor in the Lounge. It was fun. Dany won. Is your name a reference to what I want it to be a reference to?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

JDanger007

New

Post by JDanger007 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:29 pm

wish this was like the GRE, take it see your score get it over with.

Tammyb

New

Post by Tammyb » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Justin Genious wrote:
nedstark1 wrote:
NorthShoreisFlatt wrote:
everett2014 wrote:Why do people keep getting upset when LSAC's office closes? Haven't scores been released past 4:45pm on numerous occasions?
Yes. I got mine December score emailed at 3:48 Pacific 6:48 Eastern.

LSAC's office hours change in March. They're open till 7pm from sept- feb, then only 4:45pm after march.
From the LSAC website:

"Hours: April to August, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:45 pm (ET); September to March, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm (ET), Saturday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (ET); January weekday hours will be extended to 10:00 pm."

http://www.lsac.org/jd/help/contact-lsac.asp
That's tech support

Iwantmyscorepls

New

Post by Iwantmyscorepls » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:32 pm

I really doubt a delayed score release for those who didn't have to take weather related make-ups... Lsac actually tweeted after Sandy. If they were going to be delayed, I think even LSAC would have said so... Or will imminently. Ugh

NorthShoreisFlatt

New

Post by NorthShoreisFlatt » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:33 pm

RE what time they went grey?
Sorry bro I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast this morning, my brain is fried, vision blurry, sweaty palms, bloodshot eyes....you understand.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Throttle

New

Post by Throttle » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Ron_Burgundy wrote:
I'm dumbfounded by this entire process. This whole guessing game is incredibly frustrating and (seemingly) unnecessary. Of course, the same can be said about LSAC as a whole.
Well the official date is the 6th Sooo yeah you shouldn't be dumbfounded unless your an idiot.

Jarndyce&Jarndyce

New

Post by Jarndyce&Jarndyce » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:34 pm

I just called them trying to reach a rep. They are closed. Hours are 8:30am - 4:45pm EST.
/thread.

Arcticlynx

New

Post by Arcticlynx » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:35 pm

Shoot I was hoping to come home and find out my score today... Bummer!

tcorbin

New

Post by tcorbin » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:36 pm

deleted

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Mr.Binks

Silver

Post by Mr.Binks » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Throttle wrote:
Ron_Burgundy wrote:
Well the official date is the 6th Sooo yeah you shouldn't be dumbfounded unless your an idiot.
You're an idiot.

NorthShoreisFlatt

New

Post by NorthShoreisFlatt » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Jarndyce&Jarndyce wrote:"Hours: April to August, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:45 pm (ET); September to March, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm (ET), Saturday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (ET); January weekday hours will be extended to 10:00 pm."

I just called them trying to reach a rep. They are closed. Hours are 8:30am - 4:45pm EST.
/thread.
Technical Help

If you have a technical question regarding LSAC's services, please check our FAQs Will open in a new browser window first. If the technical question is not covered in our FAQs, use the contact form for technical support to e-mail our technical support staff.

E-mail: support@LSAC.org
Telephone: 215.968.1393
Hours:

April through August, Monday through Friday: 8:00 am - 4:45 pm (ET)
September through March, Monday through Friday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm(ET); Saturday, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm (ET). January weekday hours will be extended to 10:00 pm (ET)

This means that people are still working.

Ron_Burgundy

New

Post by Ron_Burgundy » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Throttle wrote:
Ron_Burgundy wrote:

You're right. What reason would I have to believe that the scores would actually be released earlier than the official date?

Jarndyce&Jarndyce

New

Post by Jarndyce&Jarndyce » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:40 pm

NorthShoreisFlatt wrote:
Jarndyce&Jarndyce wrote:"Hours: April to August, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:45 pm (ET); September to March, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm (ET), Saturday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (ET); January weekday hours will be extended to 10:00 pm."

/thread.
Technical Help

If you have a technical question regarding LSAC's services, please check our FAQs Will open in a new browser window first. If the technical question is not covered in our FAQs, use the contact form for technical support to e-mail our technical support staff.

E-mail: support@LSAC.org
Telephone: 215.968.1393
Hours:

April through August, Monday through Friday: 8:00 am - 4:45 pm (ET)
September through March, Monday through Friday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm(ET); Saturday, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm (ET). January weekday hours will be extended to 10:00 pm (ET)

This means that people are still working.

I semi-doubt tech support is working past 4:45 on anything but trying to reach the diner at the end of the universe in Dolphin Olympics 2. That being said, in the extremely unlikely event they are working, I have even greater doubts its to report our LSAT scores. That strikes me as kind of a "main office" gig.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Iwantmyscorepls

New

Post by Iwantmyscorepls » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Arcticlynx wrote:Shoot I was hoping to come home and find out my score today... Bummer!
How do you have the discipline to not refresh your lsac account or TLS constantly? I envy you

eav1277

Bronze

Post by eav1277 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:40 pm

I am going to try to remain off tls until I get my score. This is ridiculous. I thought we d get them by Monday for sure. Then I thought today for sure Oh well. February is the lowest amount of test takers right? Shouldn't that make it the fastest turn around :(

Jarndyce&Jarndyce

New

Post by Jarndyce&Jarndyce » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:41 pm

[quote

Well the official date is the 6th Sooo yeah you shouldn't be dumbfounded unless your an idiot.[/quote]

It's "you're," smart guy.

Iwantmyscorepls

New

Post by Iwantmyscorepls » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:41 pm

tcorbin wrote:
Iwantmyscorepls wrote:I really doubt a delayed score release for those who didn't have to take weather related make-ups... Lsac actually tweeted after Sandy. If they were going to be delayed, I think even LSAC would have said so... Or will imminently. Ugh
Don't worry, they will announce it.
My friend knows the staff that is responsible for LSAC's facebook/twitter/public relations.
They will find out the schedule from the higher ups tomorrow morning at ~10am EST, and will inform the rest of the public accordingly.

As a friend, I just happen to get the information a day or so earlier.
I think I'm still technically a troll. But that's epic under-bridge nonsense IMHO.
Last edited by Iwantmyscorepls on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”