Blizzard

NYstate

Blizzard

Postby NYstate » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:16 pm

Guys: not to add to stress. But we are expecting a huge storm on the East Coast tomorrow. There may be effects for testing centers . I have no idea how LSAC handles this- but someone might want to ask LSAC what the procedure will be.

I hope no one is affected. But it will be smart to know ahead of time what to expect. A blizzard Friday night will probably not be cleared up by Saturday morning.

Good luck.

objection_your_honor

Re: Blizzard

Postby objection_your_honor » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:17 pm

NYstate

Re: Blizzard

Postby NYstate » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:19 pm

objection_your_honor wrote:http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=203855

Oops my bad! I searched for blizzard and didnt see that thread. That is what happens when you are off TLS for a while.

FYI: I left early today because of the dentist and took the bus upstate to get some stuff set up for the storm tomorrow at our house up here. Trailways is already canceling buses.

There is no question this is going to be a blizzard. I wouldn't expect testing centers to be open. But, I'm the cautious one around here.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”