. Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Kharon542

New

Post by Kharon542 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:42 am

Last edited by Kharon542 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kharon542

New

Re: Cambridge LSAT Logic Games Order

Post by Kharon542 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:56 pm

Would anyone happen to know the order to tackle the logic games?

shieldofachilles

Bronze

Post by shieldofachilles » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:14 pm

if i were you id go according to whatever bible you're going through...i did both ps and manhattan but really worked through manhattan...follow their order. i think they start with simple ordering, then complex and relative and then move into grouping. so basically do the ordering games first in increasing level of difficulty then move onto grouping and finally mix it up with sections.

magickware

Bronze

Post by magickware » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:01 am

I'd recommend that you got the PS LG bible and read through the entire thing once. Don't particularly bother doing games, just read through so you have an understanding of what they ask you to do.

Once you do that, read through it again. Except this time you're going to stop at every chapter where you learn a new variation on the game (so grouping, uneven variables, w.e) and you're going to drill the relevant CambridgeLSAT pack for that particular variation until you can do the hardest ones in your sleep.

LG is a progression. All the books teach you as a progression, and you should master it as a progression. As for matching the PS LG Bible terms up with the ones up on CambridgeLSAT- It shouldn't be all that difficult once you have read through the bible once. Just look at the first game on each pack and see what they remind you of.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”