Accuracy of Practice Tests

trackstar953

Accuracy of Practice Tests

Postby trackstar953 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:35 pm

How accurate of an indicator are the practice tests in the LSAT prep books? Are they generally consistent with the overall difficulty of the actual test or are they harder? Easier?

Specifically I am using the Official LSAT Superprep that is put out by the LSAC.

eerie_erie

Re: Accuracy of Practice Tests

Postby eerie_erie » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:34 pm

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at with your question, but I would say that you should try to do all the tests if possible. Go beyond just the LSAC book. Sometimes the difficulty of the test overall stays the same, but within each section it seems to me that they can vary in difficulty. For example, one year LG might be difficult, but LR slightly easier. This is sort of a factual question so I could be somewhat wrong on this.

Skill Game

Postby Skill Game » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Well the logic games in that test book are a lot harder than they are now. Also, there are about 70 published official tests, so don't limit yourself to just those 3.

ManOfTheMinute

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Skill Game wrote:Well the logic games in that test book are a lot harder than they are now. Also, there are about 70 published official tests, so don't limit yourself to just those 3.

Truth. The more recent, the more accurate so just do at least the last 10 to know wassup

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”