lsat score report

carmenohio

lsat score report

Postby carmenohio » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:41 pm

I'll be out of the country when the June scores will be released. I will have little to no internet access but will have a possible landline phone connection. With that said, I want to know my score as quickly as possible. If I have lsac email me my score will they still mail one as well, just in case I won't have internet access? I may be able to call my family to report my score to me.

Icculus

Re: lsat score report

Postby Icculus » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:43 pm

carmenohio wrote:I'll be out of the country when the June scores will be released. I will have little to no internet access but will have a possible landline phone connection. With that said, I want to know my score as quickly as possible. If I have lsac email me my score will they still mail one as well, just in case I won't have internet access? I may be able to call my family to report my score to me.

LSAC does not actually mail scores anymore.

TripTrip

Postby TripTrip » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:44 pm

carmenohio wrote:I'll be out of the country when the June scores will be released. I will have little to no internet access but will have a possible landline phone connection. With that said, I want to know my score as quickly as possible. If I have lsac email me my score will they still mail one as well, just in case I won't have internet access? I may be able to call my family to report my score to me.

You have to sign up for paper documents to get snail mail.

Alternatively, if you trust them, teach one of your family members to login to your LSAC account and grab your score for you. You'd get it a few weeks sooner that way anyway.

rinkrat19

Postby rinkrat19 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Icculus wrote:

Can you still pay for the optional paper copies of everything? I did that to get actual physical copies, 2 cycles ago.

TripTrip

Postby TripTrip » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:45 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
Icculus wrote:

Can you still pay for the optional paper copies of everything? I did that to get actual physical copies, 2 cycles ago.

Yeah, you still can. It's also default if, for some reason, you don't have an online account.

carmenohio

Postby carmenohio » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:33 pm

Thanks, Trip. I now feel like such an idiot! Too much prep and not enough sleep make cognitive skills a dull boy.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”