Anyone ever try or at least hear of Ace Lsat Prep Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
itachiuchiha

Silver

Anyone ever try or at least hear of Ace Lsat Prep

Post by itachiuchiha » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:48 am

If so, can you give your review? I couldn't find anything in the search.

kaseyb002

New

Re: Anyone ever try or at least hear of Ace Lsat Prep

Post by kaseyb002 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:33 pm

I know about them somewhat. They are based in Provo, UT. It is THE place to go to for LSAT Prep for BYU students. The instructor (Brent) gets superb reviews from everyone who goes there. I am a student prelaw advisor at BYU and have heard only good things from students who have taken from ACE.

That being said, someone who spends $900 on a prep course probably won't say it wasn't worth it unless it was REALLY bad. That and BYU students tend to be extra-positive. So the feedback could be a little biased.

And these things are all relative. ACE is considered the god of test-prep's in Provo, but I'd say most TLS users are probably more in-the-know than the average BYU student.

LexLeon

Bronze

Post by LexLeon » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:40 pm

TLS1776 (a 180'er) swears by an Ace Logic Games book. Though there may be more than one Ace.

Read his post regarding his thoughts on the LSAT.

Cambridge LSAT

Bronze

Post by Cambridge LSAT » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:29 pm

The Ace the LSAT Logic Games book is published by Get Prepped. To my knowledge, ACE Test Preparation doesn't have any retail LSAT publications.

itachiuchiha

Silver

Post by itachiuchiha » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Cambridge LSAT wrote:The Ace the LSAT Logic Games book is published by Get Prepped. To my knowledge, ACE Test Preparation doesn't have any retail LSAT publications.
correct,

i think that ace MAY have some workbooks that come with their course though

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

jonnyrogers

New

Post by jonnyrogers » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:16 pm

I did Ace and loved it! Yes it is based in Provo and Salt Lake, but they have online stuff that is just as good. They gave me all of the LSAC books, which was basically every previously administered test ever. I watched the DVDs online to make up for the classes I missed. I would definitely recommend it, especially for the price!

NoodleyOne

Gold

Post by NoodleyOne » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:18 pm

jonnyrogers wrote:I did Ace and loved it! Yes it is based in Provo and Salt Lake, but they have online stuff that is just as good. They gave me all of the LSAC books, which was basically every previously administered test ever. I watched the DVDs online to make up for the classes I missed. I would definitely recommend it, especially for the price!
Why would you have to watch DVDs online? I mean, if they are DVDs, couldn't you just watch them offline?

jonnyrogers

New

Post by jonnyrogers » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:24 pm

They have uploaded the DVDs/videos to the website, I never had a hard copy of them.

Pneumonia

Gold

Post by Pneumonia » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:49 pm

jonnyrogers wrote:They have uploaded the DVDs/videos to the website, I never had a hard copy of them.
It's encouraging to know this resource is available! Out of curiosity, what cycle did you apply and where do you attend? or are you applying this cycle? If the former are you on LSN? If the latter would you be interested in a study partner? I'd really like to share some knowledge and also perhaps to get my internet hands on some of those ACE online DVD's as well!

vanwinkle

Platinum

Post by vanwinkle » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:09 pm

jonnyrogers wrote:I did Ace and loved it! Yes it is based in Provo and Salt Lake, but they have online stuff that is just as good. They gave me all of the LSAC books, which was basically every previously administered test ever. I watched the DVDs online to make up for the classes I missed. I would definitely recommend it, especially for the price!
I'm not saying that Ace LSAT Prep paid the above user to shill their services. I can't say who would be taking the time or effort to make posts shilling Ace LSAT Prep services or what their motives might be. However, I am saying that someone is making posts with many many accounts on the same IP to have fake conversations shilling ACE LSAT Prep.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”