I know it's been talked about, but...

shieldofachilles

I know it's been talked about, but...

Postby shieldofachilles » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:28 pm

So I registered for the June lsat yesterday in NYC. I picked Pace as the center bc of the comments I found on here about the large desks and everything, but there is a caveat. If you're not towards the front of the line, then you get stuck in a room with tiny chairs and desks. Pretty much screwed if u can't find parking or the trains a little late. Anyone with a good experience at a specific test center in NY? Couldn't find much besides stay away from Brooklyn. Keep in mind I'm 6'5" so my need for room and comfort is a real concern lol. Thanks

IAFG

Re: I know it's been talked about, but...

Postby IAFG » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:31 pm

I can hardly think of a problem with an easier solution. Leave your house with plenty of time to get there, chill with some tea when you get there.

I'm 6'5"

Obligatory, how you doin'?

sanjola

Postby sanjola » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:49 pm

I took my last one at CUNY Law in Queens and loved it. Test takers are seated alphabetically and everyone sits in a lecture hall with huge desk and comfortable chairs.

However, if you don't want to switch centers, simply get there early. The test is in the afternoon, after all.

shieldofachilles

Postby shieldofachilles » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:29 pm

I'm 6'5"

Obligatory, how you doin'?[/quote]

On the one hand will and grace (think that's ur avatar right?) and on the other friends references. Tv much lol?

Agree to the solution. Simple fix, just trying to account for all unforeseeable circumstances--OCD in me.

sanjola wrote:I took my last one at CUNY Law in Queens and loved it. Test takers are seated alphabetically and everyone sits in a lecture hall with huge desk and comfortable chairs.

However, if you don't want to switch centers, simply get there early. The test is in the afternoon, after all.

Taking cuny into consideration. I live in Bk so queens is a bit more of a hike than pace but it really doesn't matter if the desks and whatnot make up for it.

Thanks for the advice.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”