Anyone else miss studying for the LSAT? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
dirtrida2

Bronze

Anyone else miss studying for the LSAT?

Post by dirtrida2 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Feel free to throw me in the fire for this post, but sitting here waiting for my Dec score to be released I can't help but notice that I some-what miss studying for the LSAT. Recently out of undergrad, studying seemed to fill that educational void; I definitely enjoyed the intellectual stimulation and daily frustration/challenges.

Any other losers out there? :lol:

On second-thought, maybe I should keep my mouth shut until release date; I just might get my wish. :(

99.9luft

Silver

Re: Anyone else miss studying for the LSAT?

Post by 99.9luft » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:58 pm

i miss and need to attend school period. be it academia, the LSAT, grad school, electrician school, IKEA furniture assembly school, TLS snark school, etc.

alex.feuerman

Bronze

Post by alex.feuerman » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:59 pm

I took the June and October LSAT after studying for two years. I don't miss it, but for a while I felt like when I had free time, I should be studying for the LSAT without realizing that I had taken it already.

When we're watching tv sometimes my husband goes: "so you're not studying tonight?"

I STILL fall for it. (It's December)

Nova

Platinum

Post by Nova » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:02 pm

I havent seen one LG since Ive been in LS :(

I may get June/Oct '12 to do for fun over the break. What is my life???

CyanIdes Of March

Silver

Post by CyanIdes Of March » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Umm, no. I didn't mind it at first, I actually enjoyed it for a bit, but toward the end I was getting really sick of it. My limit was 6 months. I'm enjoying my break from it but mentally preparing to start up again in Feb if things didn't go how I want them to.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Poo-T

Bronze

Post by Poo-T » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:59 pm

I miss it a little bit, but mostly because of the LR. I really enjoyed working through the LR section. I wouldn't mind working through the LR sections just for fun, when I'm on the bus or something.

togepi

Silver

Post by togepi » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:59 am

Took the LSAT for the third time in December, also waiting. I have these urges to knock out an LR section or two. My life feels empty now with no purpose :(

itachiuchiha

Silver

Post by itachiuchiha » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:52 am

I would kill (not literally) to feel the way you all are feeling right now. I am studying for the June 2013 test and I am missing NOT having anything to worry about except for what was going to come on TV at night.

I sincerely MISS not having to study!

NoodleyOne

Gold

Post by NoodleyOne » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:07 am

dirtrida2 wrote:Feel free to throw me in the fire for this post, but sitting here waiting for my Dec score to be released I can't help but notice that I some-what miss studying for the LSAT. Recently out of undergrad, studying seemed to fill that educational void; I definitely enjoyed the intellectual stimulation and daily frustration/challenges.

On second-thought, maybe I should keep my mouth shut until release date; I just might get my wish. :(
I feel ya a bit. Although you'll have plenty of other things to be neurotic about once your score comes in. By the time you actually slow down it will seem so long ago. I don't miss carrying my Manhattan hooks and Cambridge packets everywhere, though.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

willwash

Bronze

Post by willwash » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:52 pm

dirtrida2 wrote:Feel free to throw me in the fire for this post, but sitting here waiting for my Dec score to be released I can't help but notice that I some-what miss studying for the LSAT. Recently out of undergrad, studying seemed to fill that educational void; I definitely enjoyed the intellectual stimulation and daily frustration/challenges.

For me the worst part is not studying when it might be the case that I need to be for my Feb retake. But I'm not going to study if there's still a chance I scored 17x. Damn damn damn.

PickMe!

Bronze

Post by PickMe! » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:58 pm

:shock: @ this thread. Lol

Nova

Platinum

Post by Nova » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:37 pm

OK, i have a torts exam tomorrow and i really wish there was a Logic games section on it.

francesfarmer

Silver

Post by francesfarmer » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:42 pm

I have considered retaking a second time just to have something to do with myself while I wait for decisions. But that's just so I can put off going another year. I think being a third time applicant would be excessive, though.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”