Page 1 of 1

Score Release Date

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:51 pm
by e_mac7
Oh my gosh, I have had approximately five different dreams now that I wake up and have my score in my email inbox. And it's only been 9 days!?
I want my score!!!!
Ok, just needed to get that off my chest. Good luck my fellow December test waiters :)

Re: Score Release Date

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:15 am
by Cerebro
Cerebro's advice: Cherish these moments while they last, these moments of mystery. For many people, the actual score brings only disappointment.

Re: Score Release Date

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:46 am
by turtles
/

Re: Score Release Date

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:06 am
by Cerebro
turtles wrote:hey but really what are the predictions on when these babies are going to be released? because i'm going to poop my pants


Image

Re: Score Release Date

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:07 am
by e_mac7
Cerebro wrote:Cerebro's advice: Cherish these moments while they last, these moments of mystery. For many people, the actual score brings only disappointment.


Yes. Positive thinking and distracting myself with mundane activities are getting me through this month of mystery.

Re: Score Release Date

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:21 am
by Teflon_Don
turtles wrote:hey but really what are the predictions on when these babies are going to be released? because i'm going to poop my pants


January 2nd.

Re: Score Release Date

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:35 pm
by willwash
Not gonna lie, I've already checked twice just in case by some miracle they were posted already. And I'm sure I'll check many more times despite my 99.99999999999999999999999999% certainty such efforts are futile.

Re: Score Release Date

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:38 pm
by scottyc66
I would be shocked if they got the score out before xmas and surprised if it was before the new year with LSAC trending closer and closer to the actual release date.

Re: Score Release Date

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:52 pm
by M458
scottyc66 wrote:I would be shocked if they got the score out before xmas and surprised if it was before the new year with LSAC trending closer and closer to the actual release date.


While I fear you are right, I have this slight bit of hope the LSAC folks are the prideful type who are embarrassed and ashamed over the fact that they missed a release date for the first time ever in October (yes, yes, I know there was a super storm) and are determined to avenge the error of their ways with a very, very early release this time around.

Re: Score Release Date

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:53 pm
by dirtrida2
Image

Re: Score Release Date

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:37 pm
by Cobretti
M458 wrote:
scottyc66 wrote:I would be shocked if they got the score out before xmas and surprised if it was before the new year with LSAC trending closer and closer to the actual release date.


While I fear you are right, I have this slight bit of hope the LSAC folks are the prideful type who are embarrassed and ashamed over the fact that they missed a release date for the first time ever in October (yes, yes, I know there was a super storm) and are determined to avenge the error of their ways with a very, very early release this time around.


Image

Re: Score Release Date

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:41 pm
by dirtrida2
Image



lol +1

Re: Score Release Date

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:46 pm
by scottyc66
mrizza wrote:
M458 wrote:
scottyc66 wrote:I would be shocked if they got the score out before xmas and surprised if it was before the new year with LSAC trending closer and closer to the actual release date.


While I fear you are right, I have this slight bit of hope the LSAC folks are the prideful type who are embarrassed and ashamed over the fact that they missed a release date for the first time ever in October (yes, yes, I know there was a super storm) and are determined to avenge the error of their ways with a very, very early release this time around.


Image

That about covers it

Re: Score Release Date

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:09 pm
by Spartan_Alum_12
I'm going to be optimistic and say Dec 28th. 27 days from test day...

Re: Score Release Date

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:50 pm
by M458
scottyc66 wrote:
mrizza wrote:
M458 wrote:
scottyc66 wrote:I would be shocked if they got the score out before xmas and surprised if it was before the new year with LSAC trending closer and closer to the actual release date.


While I fear you are right, I have this slight bit of hope the LSAC folks are the prideful type who are embarrassed and ashamed over the fact that they missed a release date for the first time ever in October (yes, yes, I know there was a super storm) and are determined to avenge the error of their ways with a very, very early release this time around.


Image

That about covers it


Haha--nice response. Even I couldn't take myself seriously as I typed that.