Integrating Kaplan mastery/pacing/endurance books

rvadog

Integrating Kaplan mastery/pacing/endurance books

Postby rvadog » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Trying to create a rough plan of attack for the June test. I am planning to use the powerscore books but I picked up the Kaplan set today for $15. How have you guys integrated these books in to your studying?

NoodleyOne

Re: Integrating Kaplan mastery/pacing/endurance books

Postby NoodleyOne » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:46 pm

rvadog wrote:Trying to create a rough plan of attack for the June test. I am planning to use the powerscore books but I picked up the Kaplan set today for $15. How have you guys integrated these books in to your studying?

I'd drop the Kaplan crap and go to Manhattan. Also, if rva is Richmond Virginia, you could hire me to tutor you. :wink:

cricketlove00

Re: Integrating Kaplan mastery/pacing/endurance books

Postby cricketlove00 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Kaplan mastery is actually worth it to drill problems. A lot of their questions aren't from actual tests, but I think it's still worth it to drill questions you aren't good at.

I've been using both Kaplan mastery and Cambridge to drill problems. Cambridge is much better in terms of scope of questions throughout all the LSATs, but for $15 I would use Kaplan too.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”