Manhattan LR Books

MonyG85

Manhattan LR Books

Postby MonyG85 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:49 am

So I ordered my Manhattan LR book and received it yesterday but saw that I had accidentally ordered the 2nd edition. I know the 3rd one is out and thats what I thought I was ordering..but carelessness must have happened. Anyway, I have the 2nd edition with me and I was wondering if its a good idea to return this one for the 3rd edition? I read a few posts on here about the differences from 2nd to 3rd edition but they were primarily about LG and RC. For the LR 3rd edition I know someone mentioned something about a few corrections and more practice problems. I figured extra practice problems arent necessary since I am supplementing the book with Cambridge's LR by question type, so that should be enough. I was worried that there maybe be specific content change as in change in strategy and/or how to attack certain question types etc.. I am assuming that if none of that has changed over from the 2nd to 3rd edition I should just keep the 2nd?

Thanks for any help!

NoodleyOne

Re: Manhattan LR Books

Postby NoodleyOne » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:02 am

The major change with the 3rd edition was the LG book. I believe the LR book is almost entirely the same except for some editing. You'll be fine.

MonyG85

Postby MonyG85 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:59 pm

Thanks for the info! I'll keep the 2nd and start with it

theycallmefoes

Postby theycallmefoes » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:32 pm

2nd edition Manhattan LR + Cambridge = success. :D

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”