Good things you saw during the LSAT

Good things you saw during the LSAT

Postby GGforLSAT » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:35 am

I thought a topic on this would be useful as feedback in case anyone from LSAC might lurk on this forum. Even if they don't maybe this thread could help in other ways, such as give people some tips to look for when selecting a test location. The idea is to describe an accommodation that your test center did that made your overall testing experience at least slightly nicer, but is likely not to be an accommodation that is present at all (or even most) testing centers.

The university I tested at divided the test takers into 5 or so groups, and put each group in a separate room. So out of 50-70 test takers, about 10-15 max shared a room. I went in there with the conception that everyone is in the same room, and was pleasantly surprised by this. This should be a universal standard when so many people register to take the LSAT at a certain location. It cuts back on distractions -- instead of 70 people being distracted by 1 person sneezing and a lot of people saying "bless you", only 15 or so are. If a proctor calls time 10 minutes early, only 15 people's tests will be invalidated rather than 70. Also, its much more spacious.

Re: Good things you saw during the LSAT

Postby dingbat » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:37 am

I had the same thing last year, but I think it was closer to 30 in each room

Re: Good things you saw during the LSAT

Postby justonemoregame » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:45 am

They had three separate rooms at my testing location, and probably 20-25 test takers in each, which was nice. The rooms were well-proofed, too, so you could hear nothing out of them. Another good thing was that each person had dividers between them and their neighbor, so it created a quasi-cubicle affect, which I think helped me focus.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”