Anyone have someone dismissed from the exam?

bobbypin

Anyone have someone dismissed from the exam?

Postby bobbypin » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Within the first few minutes, we had a guy start section 1 while we were just filling in our names on the scantron sheet. Dumb dumb dumb.

You see anything that made you shake your head?

TA923

Re: Anyone have someone dismissed from the exam?

Postby TA923 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Some kid voluntarily bounced after the second section. Wasn't that hard, brah.

willwash

Postby willwash » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:41 pm

We had a guy cancel after section 1. That's harsh.

scottyc66

Postby scottyc66 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Had some guy get past the first couple of checks for a passport photo on the admission tickets then as we were filling out all the info they finally caught it and gave him das boot

TripTrip

Postby TripTrip » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:12 pm

On break:

Proctor: "What are you doing?"
Test taker: "I'm just checking my voicemail."

MissJenna

Postby MissJenna » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:12 pm

bobbypin wrote:Within the first few minutes, we had a guy start section 1 while we were just filling in our names on the scantron sheet. Dumb dumb dumb.

You see anything that made you shake your head?

Not dismissed but there were 2 people that did NOT have a pic attached to their ticket so 1 guy ran to the local drugstore to get his taken & the proctor still wouldn't let him in when he came back.

Will_Imake_it

Postby Will_Imake_it » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:14 pm

the proctors where I took it were realy laid back, one chick didn't even have a passport size picture it was some webcam looking picture (i was behind her) and she was let in :roll:

californiauser

Postby californiauser » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:16 pm

Will_Imake_it wrote:the proctors where I took it were realy laid back, one chick didn't even have a passport size picture it was some webcam looking picture (i was behind her) and she was let in :roll:

My photo was a webcam photo that I printed out. Why would this be a problem?

Unknown123

Postby Unknown123 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Will_Imake_it wrote:the proctors where I took it were realy laid back, one chick didn't even have a passport size picture it was some webcam looking picture (i was behind her) and she was let in :roll:

Yeah, mine was also webcam. I brought two to be safe, one passport one (which they wouldn't let me take with my glasses on because of the glare) and one with a webcam that I did have my glasses on, and the proctors specifically said they wanted the webcam one.

SEngland

Postby SEngland » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Uber anal nerd in the building.

CyanIdes Of March

Postby CyanIdes Of March » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:50 pm

I saw someone leave at section 4 but have no idea if it was a proctor leaving the room for some reason or a student giving up, I was in the zone.

SumStalwart

Postby SumStalwart » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:52 pm

In October, I saw more than 5+ people be dismissed from my test center. It was pretty horrible. Some were issues with the ID's, others were for illicit substances... It was a bit of a mess.

This time around, nothing. In fact, the proctors were so chill that they let this one girl wear earplugs.

red52

Postby red52 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:50 pm

some girl just got up and left crying after section 2, and another guy bounced before the writing.

thought about leaving after break too, but i found out the LR that had me stressed was exp. so i was highly relieved... the RC may have gotten me though. -__- im sorta freaking out... but who knows

MissJenna

Postby MissJenna » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:08 am

Illicit substances?

SumStalwart wrote:In October, I saw more than 5+ people be dismissed from my test center. It was pretty horrible. Some were issues with the ID's, others were for illicit substances... It was a bit of a mess.

This time around, nothing. In fact, the proctors were so chill that they let this one girl wear earplugs.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”