LG-LR-RC-RC-LR

aep1989

Re: LG-LR-RC-RC-LR

Postby aep1989 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Cellar-door wrote:
californiauser wrote:
papercut wrote:Hi all,

Do any of you guys (that had only real LRs) remember having a question about believing a report?

Is that all you can remember about it? I'm fairly confident I can remember any question I had if you give me a little more to work with.

I think they mean the Kids TV versus Museums question.

yes

papercut

Postby papercut » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:19 pm

CyanIdes Of March

Postby CyanIdes Of March » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:22 pm

papercut wrote:No nothing about museums.

I remember more but I was afraid to write more.

It's about whether or not someone should believe a report. there was an answer about playing the lottery an answer about weather forecasts and about being sick.

I remember more but I'm not sure how much is okay to recall.

I 'think' as long as you don't talk about the answers or what you picked you're fine... but after the fear of God was put into me I'd be cautious lol.

Cellar-door

Postby Cellar-door » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:25 pm

It's about whether or not someone should believe a report. there was an answer about playing the lottery an answer about weather forecasts and about being sick.

I had nothing about the lottery, forecasts etc. So likely that was the experimental one.

papercut

Postby papercut » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Cellar-door wrote:

I had nothing about the lottery, forecasts etc. So likely that was the experimental one.

Thanks. I hope so.

happyshapy

Postby happyshapy » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:28 pm

i had the museums/television question and i only had two LRs. I remember cats and allergies and craters also

papercut

Postby papercut » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Yeah I remember those two. The cats one required a bit of diagraming but wasn't too bad.

naillsat

Postby naillsat » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Just had LG-LR-RC-RC-LR as well. The first RC was super easy and I thought I could go -2 on that one, however, I felt so pissed when I saw another RC after the break. The second RC, however, read more like LSAT. I don't know how well or how bad I did on it. The second RC had the folk song (sorry cannot be more specific), water bills, etc.

I feel very confident with the two LR sections, and had 3-4 minutes to spare for each, this never happened for my PTs. LG was not hard until I hit the fourth game-----had focus issue. I had 10 minutes left when I finished the third game, but just could not focus on the game, so had to guess 3-2 of the questions after eliminating a few answer choices.

Overall, I think the test PT 68 feels easier than PT 67, but I'll see. The curve could be -9 or -10. It was not as difficult as the June test PT 66. LSAC throws me RC twice as extra sections. I definitely hate RC.

Poo-T

Postby Poo-T » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:46 pm

naillsat wrote:Just had LG-LR-RC-RC-LR as well. The first RC was super easy and I thought I could go -2 on that one, however, I felt so pissed when I saw another RC after the break. The second RC, however, read more like LSAT. I don't know how well or how bad I did on it. The second RC had the folk song (sorry cannot be more specific), water bills, etc.

I feel very confident with the two LR sections, and had 3-4 minutes to spare for each, this never happened for my PTs. LG was not hard until I hit the fourth game-----had focus issue. I had 10 minutes left when I finished the third game, but just could not focus on the game, so had to guess 3-2 of the questions after eliminating a few answer choices.

Overall, I think the test PT 68 feels easier than PT 67, but I'll see. The curve could be -9 or -10. It was not as difficult as the June test PT 66. LSAC throws me RC twice as extra sections. I definitely hate RC.

wow, are you me?

JUburton

Postby JUburton » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:50 pm

I'm hoping that those games were harder in general than people may think here because everyone is so well prepared and we get a - 12 and I sneak by with a 170.

naillsat

Postby naillsat » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Poo-T wrote:
naillsat wrote:Just had LG-LR-RC-RC-LR as well. The first RC was super easy and I thought I could go -2 on that one, however, I felt so pissed when I saw another RC after the break. The second RC, however, read more like LSAT. I don't know how well or how bad I did on it. The second RC had the folk song (sorry cannot be more specific), water bills, etc.

wow, are you me?

hi you! lol

naillsat

Postby naillsat » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:51 pm

JUburton wrote:I'm hoping that those games were harder in general than people may think here because everyone is so well prepared and we get a - 12 and I sneak by with a 170.

second this wishful thinking

Will_Imake_it

Postby Will_Imake_it » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:06 pm

californiauser wrote:The first LR killed me. I have no idea why. I felt like the games were the easiest complete section i've ever seen.

I had to guess on 4 LR questions when I usually finish with time, fuck.

Anyone else think LR1 was exceptionally hard or is it just me?

it was hard, in pts I always finish with 2-3 minutes to spare, on that one had to guess in the end on 2-3

Will_Imake_it

Postby Will_Imake_it » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:08 pm

naillsat wrote:

PT 67 Games were way harder, but this time around the RC was killer.

JUburton

Postby JUburton » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:10 pm

I didn't feel bad on either LR but I feel it was partially false confidence at this point. There was only one I didn't feel comfortable with my answer on. That said, my being comfortable with an answer is no guarantee of its correctness.

I thought PT67s games were easier. And that 67s RC was harder.

nygrrrl

Postby nygrrrl » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Just so that everyone knows: this is very, very close to the line. VERY close.

redmessengerbag

Postby redmessengerbag » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:27 pm

oh good, I'm glad Corridos was. I was so deflated at first when I saw the 2nd RC, because I didn't want to do another section of RC, it took me a couple of minutes to get my rhythm back, but I was able to refocus and I think i did ok. I actually enjoyed reading those passages, I didn't even have time to finish up all the questions on the last passage on section 3

Shasha Dew Dew

Postby Shasha Dew Dew » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Shasha Dew Dew on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

VUSisterRayVU

Postby VUSisterRayVU » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Felt like RC was easy. LR1 was harder than LR2. Really think I could have -0ed or -1ed LR2 but I felt that in October too so... RC though was cake. A few hard questions but I feel really good about it which is very different than October where I thought it was average. LG sucked with the last game. Hard. I'm thinking greater than -10 curve but who knows. Games were comparable to PT67 if not a bit harder, RC was easier, LR was harder.

housebro13

Postby housebro13 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:36 am

Retaker here from October.

Glad to see everyone is more optimistic about this one than the horrible Oct. test. I LOVED LG on this test. I initially thought I had an exp. games because it was so easy. But I agree with others, I had to guess on the last 2 because of the 3rd game which is fine with me after having taken that October Logic Games section. (zones still brings me nightmares)

The 3rd section - RC (exp.) was perfect. I breezed through missing very few, if any. But of course it was experimental. After I came back from break and saw another RC section, I crashed. This 4th section was not too bad but it was just the fact that I thought I had RC covered for the test. Also, oddly enough I had NO A's for answers in this section, which was clearly wrong but oh well.

Args were cool. I had trouble staying focused during the 2nd arg section but still made it to the end. In all, this test was definitely a better performance, I feel, than my last LSAT.

lampshade0520

Postby lampshade0520 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:31 am

anyone remember a crying and hormones question? please tell me that's real

red52

Postby red52 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:32 am

lampshade0520 wrote:anyone remember a crying and hormones question? please tell me that's real

easy question.... dont quite remember what LR it was on though. probably real... but i had exp LR so who knows

carboncopyx

Postby carboncopyx » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:35 am

lampshade0520 wrote:anyone remember a crying and hormones question? please tell me that's real

If you're talking about LR, it was real.

lampshade0520

Postby lampshade0520 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:42 am

yeah I'm talking about LR. I had exp LR. I actually hated that question my mind twaked out and couldn't figure it out. I'm glad you got it though

JUburton

Postby JUburton » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:48 am

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”