Haven't posted in a while. My update

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
LionelHutzJD

Silver

Haven't posted in a while. My update

Postby LionelHutzJD » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Not sure if I'm remembered here but I posted a lot over the summer and up to the october exam before I eventually withdrew the night before. I wasn't quite ready and was a few points away from my target. I took about a week off from studying after the october test and I have to say it was the best decision I made. I came back and the test just clicked. Someone once wrote a saying on these forums that went like this " if the test feels like walking through a thick forest rather than playing whack a mole, there's a problem" I couldn't have said it better myself honestly. The test changed for me. I can now read LR questions simply for their structure and eliminate wrong answers lightning fast. The way I read RC has become quick and efficient. I barely jot down and look back into the passage a lot less. I've improved my score 22 points since my initial diag and now hitting above my target of 160. I know it's not the greatest score but I am very proud of myself. Good luck everyone I love you all.

PickledPanda

Bronze

Re: Haven't posted in a while. My update

Postby PickledPanda » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:12 pm

LionelHutzJD wrote:Not sure if I'm remembered here but I posted a lot over the summer and up to the october exam before I eventually withdrew the night before. I wasn't quite ready and was a few points away from my target. I took about a week off from studying after the october test and I have to say it was the best decision I made. I came back and the test just clicked. Someone once wrote a saying on these forums that went like this " if the test feels like walking through a thick forest rather than playing whack a mole, there's a problem" I couldn't have said it better myself honestly. The test changed for me. I can now read LR questions simply for their structure and eliminate wrong answers lightning fast. The way I read RC has become quick and efficient. I barely jot down and look back into the passage a lot less. I've improved my score 22 points since my initial diag and now hitting above my target of 160. I know it's not the greatest score but I am very proud of myself. Good luck everyone I love you all.

Congrats on your progress. Nice of you to provide hope to those set on law school but still struggling with the LSAT.

LionelHutzJD

Silver

Postby LionelHutzJD » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Thank you and yes I am always backing people up who get hate from the elitist pricks.

mystikal

New

Postby mystikal » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:51 pm

LionelHutzJD wrote:Thank you and yes I am always backing people up who get hate from the elitist pricks.

congrats! hoping for the same "click" one day.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�