Anyone taking LSAT at CUNY Law Saturday?

First_Tiger

Anyone taking LSAT at CUNY Law Saturday?

Postby First_Tiger » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Hoping someone can help me out with this since I made the mistake of not looking closely at the test center address until recently. My ticket says the following:

Report to Center Address:
Second Floor Lobby
(Not Two Court Square)
2 Court Square
Long Island City, NY

Maybe I'm just missing something, but does anybody know what they mean by not two court square, even though the listed address is still 2 Court Square? As far as I know, the law school is all in that one building and my plan is to go check it out tomorrow, but I'm paranoid that come test day I'll discover I was actually supposed to report somewhere else. Thanks in advance for any input.

tl;dr - Confusing instructions on LSAT ticket. Anyone know where to report for CUNY Law test center?

regina?regina?

Re: Anyone taking LSAT at CUNY Law Saturday?

Postby regina?regina? » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Yeah that threw me off too! I'm staying at the Holiday Inn nearby actually to make sure I get a good night's sleep. I think it's just a few blocks from there. But I'm going to try to go check it out tomorrow...

jbf

Postby jbf » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:46 am

Yes, I'm checking it out today as well. Not sure what they mean by that. I wonder if Two Court Square is a separate building...

overunderachiever

Postby overunderachiever » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:37 am

One building, two entrances.

First_Tiger

Postby First_Tiger » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:28 pm

Thanks guys, glad I'm not the only one who was confused by this.

overunderachiever wrote:One building, two entrances.

Great, I figured it might be something like that. Thanks for helping to put my mind at ease. Going to head over in a bit to scope it out so that I don't have to worry about figuring it out in the morning. Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

cunylawschool

Postby cunylawschool » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:23 pm

Hey yall,
There are two ways to get into the building 'Two Court Square', but the one you want to go to is the one that says 'CUNY School of Law' above the door.
It is the entrance that is not directly across from the HUGE Citi building, but more on the sidestreet, across from the little triangle-shaped park.
Hope this helps!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”