So I took June 2011 and scored a 166, but still below my target of low to mid 170's. I had planned to go to law school right away, but found a job that I wanted and looks great for WE, so decided to wait. Now I'm almost certainly waiting to apply until late next year, and begin law school in 2014.
While studying for the September 2012 LSAT, which I didn't end up taking, I was PTing near my target, but never consistently and just didn't have time to study enough in the weeks before it, so cancelled it a week or so beforehand. Now I'm debating if I should take Feb or June 2013. Is there a disadvantage in waiting til June? If I do June, should I be too worried about burnout/ should I not start studying again for a few months? Thoughts? Doing June still allows me to retake in October if I really need to, so that isn't an issue- the only issue is possible burnout.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm
rebexness wrote:I would do June. You can scale back a bit to prevent burnout. Do you have sufficient prep materials to keep you going through June?
I think so. Yeah, sort of what I am leaning towards too. Trying to figure out if I should start studying again now or wait a few months, if I do June. Thanks!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: OakBrook2021 and 9 guests