Last week before LSAT Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Lawyerdreamz222

New

Last week before LSAT

Post by Lawyerdreamz222 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:22 pm

So my prep has gone pretty well. Every practice test has been around 160 and though I'd like to get even better scores, I'm happy considering I did horrible on October LSAT.

My timing has gotten a bitter better, some tests better then others. Originally when taking practice tests I used the Kaplan LSAT proctor that really seemed to help me with time due to the coaching whispers. However I am not going to be able to get those warnings obviously. So today I took a practice test without it and instead used a watch to try to keep my timing accurate. I ran out of time a bit on one section and had to really rush another. Overall I did will on this particular PT but I def know if I would have managed time better I would have done better on the Lg and RC sections.

Does anyone have any tips for me? On paying attention to time or keeping track? I find myself worrying about time instead of the question at times which I know is not good.

Also, what is the best way to prepare this week before the test? I've heard mix tips saying to take tons of practice tests, or only a few, or one full test and then just sections.

Please give me a breakdown if anyone knows the best way to prepare the next 5 days.

noobishned

New

Re: Last week before LSAT

Post by noobishned » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:33 pm

The week before the LSAT looked something like this for me:

Sun: PT
Mon: review/relax
Tues: PT
Weds: review/relax
Thurs:PT - review/relax
Fri: relax
Sat: Test

I ended up hitting 2 below my PT average... I don't think ti was due to fatigue or anything like that.

Edit: I didn't improve my score at all in the last week and I viewed it more as a way to stay sharp and focused. So, if you would be happy with a 160 then just keep doing what you're doing. If you are looking for improvement then I would reevaluate taking the test this week.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”