Optional Statement

arak

Optional Statement

Postby arak » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:05 am

I'm filling out my first application right now and I've hit the "optional statement" portion. It has all this listed:

"We know that you may want to provide some additional information for the Admissions Committee to consider when reviewing your application. You may attach an optional statement, if desired. You are not required to provide the information below. Neither completion nor omission of this information will in any way affect your candidacy.

Optional Statement on Diversity: Describe an....
Optional Statement on Obstacles Overcome: Describe a....
Optional Statement about Your Academic Record or Standardized Tests: If you believe....
Optional Statement Regarding Disability: If...

Please write a maximum of 750 words."

Does this mean I can only attach either an addendum or a diversity statement? I cannot attach both?

M458

Re: Optional Statement

Postby M458 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:14 am

arak wrote:I'm filling out my first application right now and I've hit the "optional statement" portion. It has all this listed:

"We know that you may want to provide some additional information for the Admissions Committee to consider when reviewing your application. You may attach an optional statement, if desired. You are not required to provide the information below. Neither completion nor omission of this information will in any way affect your candidacy.

Optional Statement on Diversity: Describe an....
Optional Statement on Obstacles Overcome: Describe a....
Optional Statement about Your Academic Record or Standardized Tests: If you believe....
Optional Statement Regarding Disability: If...

Please write a maximum of 750 words."

Does this mean I can only attach either an addendum or a diversity statement? I cannot attach both?

Page break and label what each page is at the top.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”