Japan LSAT Location Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
EEguy5

New

Japan LSAT Location

Post by EEguy5 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:27 am

Is anyone taking/ has taken the LSAT in Tokyo? I understand its at Temple University, but can anyone share exactly where (building, room, etc.)? Im wondering specifically for the upcoming December test, but I am guessing its usually the same building. I am planning on taking the February test and I would like to go check out the building/setup during the morning of the Dec test if possible, as I am living in Tokyo currently.

MarcusAurelius

Bronze

Re: Japan LSAT Location

Post by MarcusAurelius » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Isn't it on the LSAC website?

EEguy5

New

Post by EEguy5 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:08 am

MarcusAurelius wrote:Isn't it on the LSAC website?
Yes it says temple university. However no specific location or building is listed. I live about and hour from there and would like to know more details before travelling there to check it out. I'm sure anyone registered for the test probably got more specific location details.

MarcusAurelius

Bronze

Post by MarcusAurelius » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:59 am

EEguy5 wrote:
Yes it says temple university. However no specific location or building is listed. I live about and hour from there and would like to know more details before travelling there to check it out. I'm sure anyone registered for the test probably got more specific location details.
call LSAC

EEguy5

New

Post by EEguy5 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:06 am

MarcusAurelius wrote:
EEguy5 wrote:
call LSAC
Thank you for the feedback. I was able to get a hold of them, but all they said was that signs would be posted on test day. So I decided to go check it out and take the risk of not knowing where to go once I got there. Im glad I went. I was able to find and enter the right building, chat with a few people, and check out the room that the test was in. I think seeing it and now being able to visualize test morning will be helpful to calm my nerves a little bit come February.

FYI for anyone that reads this thread in the future with the same question, the test was in what appeared to be the main building of the campus. The signs posted made it easy to find.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”