PT 67 section 2 #16

PT 67 section 2 #16

Postby applemaroon » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Last edited by applemaroon on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: PT 67 section 2 #16

Postby natashka85 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:12 am

applemaroon wrote:This is the murder mystery question. I couldn't figure it out on the test, and still can't figure it out. =( Can someone explain how they did it? Thanks!

Yep i have the answer for u, first rephrase the argument one guy says it violates the requirement of murder mystery so he says it shouldnt be Murder mystery the other guy says that it should not be taken as a defining characteristic so all they disagree about whether it should be classified as a murder mystery or not-A)was wrong cause only the first guy mentions that,B)never says it was an important part,c)what we are looking for,D)Is half right except that word all ,never says all mystery movies must meet (the issue here is about particular mystery film,E)finally not relevant none of them mentions it.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”