February 2013 LSAT questions

180wanabe

February 2013 LSAT questions

Postby 180wanabe » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:29 pm

I recently got my October LSAT score, a 158. So, I'm considering retaking it in February. I am well aware that many law school won't accept that score for this cycle and those who do still strongly advise against it. However, I made up my mind that if I go to law school, it will be a top 14 school. If I have to wait another year, then so be it. The December test is too soon to get the score I want so it seems February is my best option. Does anyone else have advice about studying for a re-take? I took the testmaster class and spent three solid months doing nothing but LSAT prep for October. Any retake advice helps. Thanks.

meggylou

Re: February 2013 LSAT questions

Postby meggylou » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:56 am

I also took a testmasters course for a Dec test and then retook for a Feb test. During studying the second time around, I focused more on why the wrong answers were wrong. Once you understand the signifying factors of wrong answers (its usually only a word or two that makes it wrong), it makes finding the right answers that much easier.

gobosox

Re: February 2013 LSAT questions

Postby gobosox » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:13 pm

180wanabe wrote:I recently got my October LSAT score, a 158. So, I'm considering retaking it in February. I am well aware that many law school won't accept that score for this cycle and those who do still strongly advise against it. However, I made up my mind that if I go to law school, it will be a top 14 school. If I have to wait another year, then so be it. The December test is too soon to get the score I want so it seems February is my best option. Does anyone else have advice about studying for a re-take? I took the testmaster class and spent three solid months doing nothing but LSAT prep for October. Any retake advice helps. Thanks.

Noodleyone just wrote an awesome post in the forums about it... Though he "only" got a 179, not the 180 he initially proclaimed, it's still something you should read.

Goldmine of info. Do exactly what he said.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”