How's the Late Registration Waiver Working? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
lawyerdude

New

How's the Late Registration Waiver Working?

Post by lawyerdude » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:40 pm

I took the October LSAT. When I log onto LSAC, the first thing I see is "The late registration fee for the December LSAT is being waived due to the weather emergency. We still expect to release October scores by Thursday afternoon." When I try register for the December LSAT, I still see the late charge. Any clues on how this to waive the extra $69 fee?

Jeffort

Gold

Re: How's the Late Registration Waiver Working?

Post by Jeffort » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:11 pm

lawyerdude wrote:I took the October LSAT. When I log onto LSAC, the first thing I see is "The late registration fee for the December LSAT is being waived due to the weather emergency. We still expect to release October scores by Thursday afternoon." When I try register for the December LSAT, I still see the late charge. Any clues on how this to waive the extra $69 fee?
Given that the eye of Hurricane Sandy went right over LSAC headquarters and they closed operations for yesterday and today, they'll have some catch-up processing work to do once the employees figure out where their cars floated away to so they can get back to work once the roads drain.

I'm sure they'll work it out quickly once normal operations resume. Hopefully their server farms/data centers and all that didn't get flooded!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”