I'm in. Took the december and felt like I underperformed so I cancelled my score. Have to apply this cycle so I'm studying fulltime from now until Feb 9th.
We're good ladies and gents, we'll keep focused, working, and we'll see these scores rise. I took away alot from my december experience so hoping to go into the feb test not only better prepared testing wise, but perhaps more importantly, more knowledgeable about what game day is actually like (nerves etc).
I took this week off so far because Im getting my applications in order (and really trying to understand wtf happened to me last Sat). So, gonna hit it up again probably starting Sat, Sun or Mon.
I want to review what people have been saying/asking in the last day or two in this thread, so after the gym tonight I'll read over the past day or two. Also, if anyone is interested, perhaps I can post my thoughts on taking the test, as well as other re-takers on here, it would be interesting to share thoughts!
Quickly, in terms of my prep:
1) I'm going to print out the LR bundles from Cambridge, bang them out following each chapter in the MLSAT LR guide, a little each day, question type each day, etc.
2) I cut out the RC and LG sections from 29 -38 and plan on hitting those up one or two each day, along side my LR drilling
3) Week of exam im only scheduling a PT tues and thurs. Other than that Im PTing three times a week (using 51 - 68), and perhaps some before too (like 39 - 50).
I really like what Noodley wrote in his guide and plan on referring to it sometimes, also that 160+ thread is like a goldmine, great advice on there too.
Four questions for everyone:
1) How do you all feel about making 5 copies of certain games, or even 5 copies of entire LG sections?
2) Thoughts on hitting RC at least once a day. Actually, on days we're drilling LR and on none-PT days too, thoughts on making sure one hits all three sections at least once?
3) Thoughts on doing a timed section (or two?) the night before a PT the following day?
4) Thoughts on PTing outside of our rooms? I was to do most of my PTs at the local university library perhaps
PS, I feel like I'll probably review MLSAT chapters 1 - 6 and the conditional logic chapter too, sometimes before bed.
Burnout sucks so I'll have to watch for that. Feb test:
?? Hmm, disclosed or undisclosed... taking it at Whittier, UCLA, or in freakin Yemen... it makes no difference to me... I plan on walking in there and destroying that test along with everyone else here