California LSAT test centers questions

jfarias

California LSAT test centers questions

Postby jfarias » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Hi all, I am new to the forum and hope to gain valuable knowledge from other people on the same journey to Law School. Currently I am signed up for the December LSAT and decided to take it at the Pepperdine School of law location. I was just wondering If anyone on this forum has had any experience with this location, and if he/she would offer some incite. One aspect I am mainly concerned with is the seating and desk arrangement of the school. Do you take the test on individual desks (traditional classroom style)? or are you on long tables next to other people? Any other location advice for California LSAT locations would help also. If this violates any forum or LSAC rules please let me know so I can delete this post. Thanks and good luck to all

lilhugsy24

Re: California LSAT test centers questions

Postby lilhugsy24 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:22 pm

This might help you out. Pepperdine isn't on there, but there are other LA test centers.

http://www.simugator.com/lsat-test-sites.php?state=CA

arcanecircle

Postby arcanecircle » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:29 am

Consensus is that Southwestern is the best testing center, but it only seems to proctor the September/October LSATs. I read some good things about U of West Los Angeles - SF Valley, they'll be proctoring December. Free parking :lol:

--LinkRemoved--

d0rklord

Postby d0rklord » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:51 am

arcanecircle wrote:Consensus is that Southwestern is the best testing center, but it only seems to proctor the September/October LSATs. I read some good things about U of West Los Angeles - SF Valley, they'll be proctoring December. Free parking :lol:

--LinkRemoved--

U of West LA is AMAZEBALLS.

You get GIANT desks, i mean... giant... they could normally fit 2-3 people but they only want one person per test to eliminate "cheating" or... whatever their reasoning is, idgaf, because it's awesome.

Huge huge huge parking lot, free parking.

I took it there June of this year, which was an afternoon test... I hope things aren't different come December as it will be a morning test...

Fingers crossed, i'm signed up there, though!!!

annjel

Postby annjel » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:53 pm

I signed up for West LA myself, the Inglewood location, not Chatsworth. I was really bummed that Southwestern wasn't being offered since I've heard nothing but positive reviews about that test center, but my old instructor also said West LA is a good pick, so here's to hoping for a smooth day come December 1!

jfarias

Postby jfarias » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:44 pm

thanks for the info. I just changed my location to U of west LA in Inglewood. Happy studying!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”