bitsy

Re: CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT MY SCORE

Postby bitsy » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:20 pm

I feel you bro. I got an email from LSAC about my ssn, so I know my sheets been scanned. Wouldn't have hurt them to include a little note about other shit that registered when it went through.

vegso

Postby vegso » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:35 pm

nvm figured it out

bitsy

Postby bitsy » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:37 pm

vegso wrote:
bitsy wrote:I feel you bro. I got an email from LSAC about my ssn, so I know my sheets been scanned. Wouldn't have hurt them to include a little note about other shit that registered when it went through.

wait does everyone get an email cuz of that?

i put my ssn on my answer sheet, hadn't had it on my online account. if you did the same, they might drop you a line.

alex.feuerman

Postby alex.feuerman » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:00 am

Don't worry we all feel that way, actually I feel better now, the first couple of weeks were the worst..wait it's only been like ONE WEEK. SHIT IT'S ONLY BEEN ONE WEEK.

Anyway, go out a LOT, I've been going to dinners with friends, movies, walks, working out, anything that gets you so busy/exhausted that you can't think about the LSAT

Good luck!

akasabian

Postby akasabian » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:25 am

theprophet89 wrote:WHAT SCORE?

This. Is. Awesome.
But really, no sense stressing yourself out yet. You do not have a score yet, and worrying about your score will help with nothing. It's hard to not think about it but try to spend your time working on other things, even if that means focusing on something like work/hobbies/school/other aspects of your law school application.

timeandspace11

Postby timeandspace11 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:25 pm

I'm glad this thread has been created. Basically I felt good coming out of the test. Not completely nerve, but definitely good. I had LG, RC, LR, LR, LG.

I almost always do well on the LR sections and I dont believe this time will be any different. I also felt like I did really well on RC. In the weeks leading up to the test I had been focusing on RC and I am glad I did. The only section I feel I could have possibly messed up on is LG. I found it somewhat difficult (though by no means impossible).

I am shooting for a 170+, but will except a 166 above (should be enough to get me into Boston College). Though I feel confident there is a level of uncertainty. My scores have been very volatile; ranging from a 167 to a 175. On a recent PT I took I even scored below the low end of that range, but then on the most recent test I took I scored a 174.

Overall life has been pretty good since the test ended. My social life has definitely improved. Right after the test I went to a few different bars and got really drunk. Ive been chilling with my friends more often and have been way less stressed out at my internship and during my classes in the master's program I am currently in. I have also had more time to read, which is great.

Basically, I am still stressed out though because I just want to make a decision about what I am going to do. I have become more of the mindset recently that If I dont get the LSAT scores to at least get into a BC or Fordham I probably won't go to law school. I dont want to stay in my current school even though we have a solid law school. I was also thinking of applying to Northeastern because I love their co-op program, but with job prospects and the amount of debt I will take out I just do not believe it is worth it, even though I would probably enjoy myself. It is important for me to know what I got, so I can begin pursuing other options I have available. I have already taken the LSAT twice before, so I will never take it again.

Sorry if my rant is stressing anybody out, but it feels therapeutic typing this all out. Overall, as I said, I do feel very strongly about my performance on the test. I would be utterly shocked if I did not do at least a few points better than last time (161). I hope you guys are all doing well and are enjoying life after the LSAT. I will definitely be on this thread up until scores are released.

Eberry

Postby Eberry » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:29 am

timeandspace11 wrote:I'm glad this thread has been created. Basically I felt good coming out of the test. Not completely nerve, but definitely good. I had LG, RC, LR, LR, LG.

I almost always do well on the LR sections and I dont believe this time will be any different. I also felt like I did really well on RC. In the weeks leading up to the test I had been focusing on RC and I am glad I did. The only section I feel I could have possibly messed up on is LG. I found it somewhat difficult (though by no means impossible).

I am shooting for a 170+, but will except a 166 above (should be enough to get me into Boston College). Though I feel confident there is a level of uncertainty. My scores have been very volatile; ranging from a 167 to a 175. On a recent PT I took I even scored below the low end of that range, but then on the most recent test I took I scored a 174.

Overall life has been pretty good since the test ended. My social life has definitely improved. Right after the test I went to a few different bars and got really drunk. Ive been chilling with my friends more often and have been way less stressed out at my internship and during my classes in the master's program I am currently in. I have also had more time to read, which is great.

Basically, I am still stressed out though because I just want to make a decision about what I am going to do. I have become more of the mindset recently that If I dont get the LSAT scores to at least get into a BC or Fordham I probably won't go to law school. I dont want to stay in my current school even though we have a solid law school. I was also thinking of applying to Northeastern because I love their co-op program, but with job prospects and the amount of debt I will take out I just do not believe it is worth it, even though I would probably enjoy myself. It is important for me to know what I got, so I can begin pursuing other options I have available. I have already taken the LSAT twice before, so I will never take it again.

Sorry if my rant is stressing anybody out, but it feels therapeutic typing this all out. Overall, as I said, I do feel very strongly about my performance on the test. I would be utterly shocked if I did not do at least a few points better than last time (161). I hope you guys are all doing well and are enjoying life after the LSAT. I will definitely be on this thread up until scores are released.

tl;dr

CorkBoard

Postby CorkBoard » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:17 am

Chill the fuck out.

Eberry

Postby Eberry » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:25 am

Yeah, put a Cork in it.

timeandspace11

Postby timeandspace11 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:03 am

useless thread, what the fuck is the point of it then if people cant talk about the topic.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”