Velocity or 7sage, need to make a choice now!

LexLeon

Re: Velocity or 7sage, need to make a choice now!

Postby LexLeon » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:51 pm

I know 7Sage rather well. (I've also read about its creators who are part of a non-profit, which I am quite happy to support as an added bonus.)

In my experience, it was extremely effective and an great value. I give it my highest recommendation.
Last edited by LexLeon on Sat May 18, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

amnesiac84

Postby amnesiac84 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

You guys think if i sign up i can get good enough for the december lsat?
I mean i would only have six weeks for studying the course so i don't know if it's worth to pay the full price of it if i can't get much out of it.

I do like the style of the LG explanations but maybe should stick with the new manhattan books due to time issues and money, i was considering velocity due to discount on lsat fee waiver (i'm pretty poor :/ ) but it really wasn't that much.

Thanks for all the replies guys!

LSAT Hacks (Graeme)

Postby LSAT Hacks (Graeme) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Six weeks is definitely enough time to make progress. And if you don't try now, you'll almost certainly have to wait another year.

The full price, in either case, really isn't that much - especially compared to the price of law school and the potential payoff. A higher LSAT score is generally worth tens of thousands of dollars, at least, in higher earnings and scholarships. Worth fully committing to.

I can say that if you like the LG videos, you'll like the rest of the course. It's all in the same style.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”