2LGs in today's exam

Lear22

2LGs in today's exam

Postby Lear22 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:04 pm

In today's exam, I had two logic games. One was in the first 3 sections and the second one was in the 2 later sections. Is there any possibility that the first, and not the second is the one that will be scored? I know historically it's been that one of the first 3 was the X, but that they also changed that position last year. Plus taking a non-disclosed "test " test is also something to consider.

Since the first one was great to me and the second not at all, I am wondering what are the chances for this to happen? Should I have a shred of hope for this to happen?

thanks to anyone with input on this.

M.M.

Re: 2LGs in today's exam

Postby M.M. » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:25 pm

TLS has come to the consensus that the second was real. And many people felt the same way, the first was way easy, and the second really hard.

Lear22

Postby Lear22 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:28 pm

M.M. wrote:TLS has come to the consensus that the second was real. And many people felt the same way, the first was way easy, and the second really hard.

Are you talking about the sections given in Today's (Sabbath Observers) exam or the one from Saturday?

I know that in Oct11 Sat exam they had an X after the break

chemdem

Postby chemdem » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Was they in the same order on all the tests. Easy before hard?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”