Free Proctored LSAT & Review in Dallas, TX: Saturday, 10/13

Law School Prep Blog

Free Proctored LSAT & Review in Dallas, TX: Saturday, 10/13

Postby Law School Prep Blog » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:19 pm

We have a number of open seats for anyone interested in taking a timed/proctored LSAT this Saturday, October 13. We'll be doing PrepTest 66 (the June 2012 LSAT). Test booklets, water, and good vibes are provided. Please bring your own #2 pencils, snacks, etc. This test will include an experimental section, but it will not include the ungraded writing sample. You'll get your score before you leave. There will be no sales pitch; just come take your test, no strings attached. I will conduct a brief interactive review of the 4 logic games and student-selected logical reasoning questions after the test.

We host proctored LSAT tests regularly, but on some weekends (such as this Saturday), the turnout among our own students is low, so we invite students from TLS and local undergrad campuses to come fill the seats. You are welcome to participate fully in the review session.

Radisson Hotel North Dallas (look for "Metroplex LSAT Prep" on the event list)
6070 N Central Expy
Dallas, TX 75206

Arrive by 11:30 a.m., Saturday, October 13, 2012. RSVP is required online:
You'll be out by 4:00 p.m.

Contact me, Kyle, with any questions: admin [at] metroplexLSATprep [dot] com.

Thank you for looking, and best wishes in your LSAT preparation.

Standing note to TLS moderators:
I've had numerous TLS'ers come take tests. I've noticed (well in the past) that some of my posts have disappeared. If you have a doubt as to whether I'm really offering free proctored tests, please contact me rather than removing this post. Several non-students have been very appreciative of the opportunity to come take a free test and participate in a free review.

Standing note to other, larger, more shark-like test-prep companies:
Please don't flag my postings because I'm offering something for free that you want to charge for.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”