Yes: Test center violation resulting in dismissal of examinee
8%
No: Test takers can follow rules
52%

Total votes: 75

uvabro

Re: Test Center Violations

Postby uvabro » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Going off topic a bit, does a seller who breached deal with buyer have to pay K price if no substitute buyer can be found or only difference in value between k and time of breach?

bjsesq
TLS Poet Laureate

Postby bjsesq » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:03 pm

People are giving OP shit because he is willing to go the extra mile to be a good person. He lives up to his potential. See me, whenever I start thinking that I am not living up to my potential, I remind myself of the old farmer and his fight to the death with the insane pig. It's an exciting story, and it takes my mind off all this 'potential' business.

lshopes

Postby lshopes » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:17 pm

uvabro wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:It's kind of sad that OP is still defending themselves. I'm pretty sure it's not a troll, a troll would've laughed and moved on by now. This is some actual sad shitsack who thinks what they did was not only right, but right enough to brag about and keep bragdefending.

what do u think they got on their LSAT?

on the reporting thing, i just read from the first page and it was in his bag in clear sight and the proctor let it go suggests maybe he was a diabetic or had some other disease for which he needed constant use to a phone in case medical attention was needed.

if he knew the rules enough to bring a bag, but put the phone in it it suggests acknowledgement. If he was being obnoxiously reckless then why not just put the cell phone in his lap? the events before op's calling LSAC suggest op was wrong.....

That would have had to be accommodated testing. This was not.

uvabro

Postby uvabro » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:19 pm

lshopes wrote:
uvabro wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:It's kind of sad that OP is still defending themselves. I'm pretty sure it's not a troll, a troll would've laughed and moved on by now. This is some actual sad shitsack who thinks what they did was not only right, but right enough to brag about and keep bragdefending.

what do u think they got on their LSAT?

on the reporting thing, i just read from the first page and it was in his bag in clear sight and the proctor let it go suggests maybe he was a diabetic or had some other disease for which he needed constant use to a phone in case medical attention was needed.

if he knew the rules enough to bring a bag, but put the phone in it it suggests acknowledgement. If he was being obnoxiously reckless then why not just put the cell phone in his lap? the events before op's calling LSAC suggest op was wrong.....

That would have had to be accommodated testing. This was not.

that's untrue. they'd only do a separate test for timing/noise issues. if one's a diabetic, has their blood sugar drop rapidly and needs medical attention, they'd likely be able to notify the proctor, step out and make plans. LSAC isn't in the business of wasting money. specialized testing if it's unnecessary and unlikely to impact others won't waste $. it also doesn't alter the actual testing conditions so would probably be deemed a "minor accommodation". again, my only evidence is common sense, but LSAC does have sense with $.
Last edited by uvabro on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vegso

Postby vegso » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:07 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Scores almost always drop a week or so early.

95% probability it'll be the 29th based on past trends

Honey_Badger

Postby Honey_Badger » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:27 pm

lshopes wrote:Genius the scores WERE NEVER coming before their deadline. Possibly so they can make more late registration money. I had no affect on this.

You are so pathetically misinformed that you will (eventually) make a fabulous stereotypical lawyer...
If there are test center complaints, whether YOU or someone ELSE complained, you WILL be contacted by LSAC and given the option to cancel or not.
Your score is not going to be emailed to you after Oct. 29, you trolling sack o' shit. Calm the !fung down.

facile princeps

Postby facile princeps » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Tom Joad

Postby Tom Joad » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:54 pm

facile princeps wrote:Image

LOL

uvabro

Postby uvabro » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:59 pm

lshopes

Postby lshopes » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:07 pm

uvabro wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeBbuUaqj5A

You guys are good. I'm sure the women of law school will love you! Raise your hand if you are a Pike

uvabro

Postby uvabro » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:09 pm

lshopes wrote:

You guys are good. I'm sure the women of law school will love you! Raise your hand if you are a Pike

lol you're not representative of law school women. will u even get an lsat score good enough to get into a decent law school? you don't get points for tattling.
Last edited by uvabro on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paratactical

Postby paratactical » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:09 pm

You have been on fucking point lately. Love it.

Jaqen

Postby Jaqen » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lshopes

Postby lshopes » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:53 pm

uvabro wrote:
lshopes wrote:

lol you're not representative of law school women. will u even get an lsat score good enough to get into a decent law school? you don't get points for tattling.

I'll be there before you bro. Got the whole package plus softs. Don't worry about me.

paratactical

Postby paratactical » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:54 pm

lshopes wrote:
I'll be there before you bro. Got the whole package plus softs. Don't worry about me.

Please tell us about your softs.

sunynp

Postby sunynp » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:55 pm

I don't believe it, a boomer special snowflake.

lshopes

Postby lshopes » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Jaqen wrote:

Someone needs to spend more time studying. Don't you have midterms to worry about? Me, I'm going to CREATE a midterm. Have fun kiddies. BTW be sweet to mommie and daddy so they will write your tuition checks next semester. My Porsche is paid for and bank account is full.

bjsesq
TLS Poet Laureate

Postby bjsesq » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:07 pm

lshopes wrote:
Jaqen wrote:

Someone needs to spend more time studying. Don't you have midterms to worry about? Me, I'm going to CREATE a midterm. Have fun kiddies. BTW be sweet to mommie and daddy so they will write your tuition checks next semester. My Porsche is paid for and bank account is full.

Ok, the fact that this motherfucker is trolling became obvious 5 pages ago. Why is he still here?

Richie Tenenbaum

Postby Richie Tenenbaum » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:08 pm

lshopes,

You are an objectively bad human being. You are also incredibly lacking in self-awareness. The fact that you don't understand why people are reacting to poorly to your original post is very telling. The world will be a better place when you're gone.

...Also, welcome to TLS.

Richie Tenenbaum

Postby Richie Tenenbaum » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:09 pm

bjsesq wrote:
Ok, the fact that this motherfucker is trolling became obvious 5 pages ago. Why is he still here?

I'm convinced the person is for real. Maybe I'm gullible though.

tedler

Postby tedler » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Last edited by tedler on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby 20130312 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:13 pm

paratactical wrote:Quoth the para: Total flame.
I just don't get why you would choose to delay your scores over this. And, wow, sucks to be anyone else taking the test with you.

Called out from the first page.

sunynp

Postby sunynp » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Flame or not it was worth it for that gif. I wondered about a flame because few boomers would know how to create a poll.

I'm feeling like calling and reporting this thread to the LSAC just to screw with OP. but I'm sure that security firm is already on it.

lshopes

Postby lshopes » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:23 pm

tedler wrote:
Richie Tenenbaum wrote:
bjsesq wrote:

Seemed pretty clear when the supposed middle-aged professor referred to someone as "bro" a page back. Also, I'm surprised no one has brought this up, but would LSAC actually take any action based on a random test taker's unverified claim of foul play?

His name is uvabro, hence I called him bro. Let the thread die. You guys surely have better things to do than trash me, which has absolutely no effect.

Richie Tenenbaum

Postby Richie Tenenbaum » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:24 pm

tedler wrote:
Richie Tenenbaum wrote:
bjsesq wrote:

Seemed pretty clear when the supposed middle-aged professor referred to someone as "bro" a page back. Also, I'm surprised no one has brought this up, but would LSAC actually take any action based on a random test taker's unverified claim of foul play?

My guess is she is just some adjunct / non-tenured track person who has to deal with freshmen in college on a regular basis. She called uvabro "bro," which kind of seems like an old person's attempt to be clever, rather than a troll slipping up. She did mention butt-chugging at some point, but that doesn't automatically mean troll (especially because she mentioned dudes butt-chugging wine, which, again, might be a sign of an old trying too hard).

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”