Hypo Q...please dont flame

gspiel1232

Hypo Q...please dont flame

Postby gspiel1232 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:25 pm

Okay so...after leaving the test, i felt pretty good, mainly because of rc and lr, and with the exception of game one ( which i just KILLED time in, due to horrendous diagramming), good on lg. I thought the Zones game was pretty easy, although if i missed a rule, i could have definitely missed a few..im rambling..
Anyways,

Due to the fact that fewer high scoring students have been taking the test, and thus, have been scoring lower on the experimentals , could this positively affect the curve for the sections which are assigned?

I also feel that perhaps the games section was "average" difficulty for the MAJORITY, because although the zoning game was perhaps difficult for the higher scorers that are used to a specific game set system, it was pretty much "plug, chug" and eliminate wrong answers (this was my method at least).

Thoughts?

Jaqen

Re: Hypo Q...please dont flame

Postby Jaqen » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:32 pm

gspiel1232 wrote:Okay so...after leaving the test, i felt pretty good, mainly because of rc and lr, and with the exception of game one ( which i just KILLED time in, due to horrendous diagramming), good on lg. I thought the Zones game was pretty easy, although if i missed a rule, i could have definitely missed a few..im rambling..
Anyways,

Due to the fact that fewer high scoring students have been taking the test, and thus, have been scoring lower on the experimentals , could this positively affect the curve for the sections which are assigned?

I also feel that perhaps the games section was "average" difficulty for the MAJORITY, because although the zoning game was perhaps difficult for the higher scorers that are used to a specific game set system, it was pretty much "plug, chug" and eliminate wrong answers (this was my method at least).

Thoughts?

I wish, but that seems like a bit of a stretch.

VasaVasori

Post removed.

Postby VasaVasori » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Post removed.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”