october takers in ASIA - thoughts? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
gianna

New

Re: october takers in ASIA - thoughts?

Post by gianna » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:09 pm

sokomofo wrote:
Lear22 wrote:
sokomofo wrote:
Lear22 wrote: it did not. We didn't take the same form. That's why I am wondering which LG section was the real one...
well it traditionally has been the case that one of the first three is experimental. but try not to stress over it unless you're debating whether to cancel. it seems that not a lot of people took the sabbath exam, and you probably won't be able to figure it out on TLS. i'm guessing you didn't have the zones game either?

i would suggest that you just forget about it and grab a cold beer haha

no zones.. yes, but in Oct11 they changed their position about the X being in the first 3 sections, so I am thinking maybe it will happen here too? driving me insane..
yeah i heard that too. hm... nothing you can really do at this point (other than to cancel.. which i suggest you don't). i obsessed over the LG after my exam too, but really, all we can do is wait. lets just think happy thoughts and unwind a bit. i've been going out for drinks everyday and also dusted off my ps3 8)
Cheers. My beer count for the past four nights is amazing :D Refusing to get stressed until the 28th, when I'll go into full-time panic mode.

sokomofo

Bronze

Post by sokomofo » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Last edited by sokomofo on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cookiejar1

Silver

Post by cookiejar1 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:46 am

Last edited by cookiejar1 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

geary86

Bronze

Post by geary86 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:53 am

cookiejar1 wrote:I promised myself not to go to the LSAC website until I absolutely have to [I get a sick feeling in my stomach every time I do... similar to when I check my checking account after a long night out] so I'll ask you guys... when's the deadline to apply for the Dec. Asia test?
November 2nd!

togepi

Silver

Post by togepi » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:36 am

geary86 wrote:
cookiejar1 wrote:I promised myself not to go to the LSAC website until I absolutely have to [I get a sick feeling in my stomach every time I do... similar to when I check my checking account after a long night out] so I'll ask you guys... when's the deadline to apply for the Dec. Asia test?
November 2nd!
I'll most likely be signing up, unless is somehow overperformed/got lucky.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

CR2012

Bronze

Post by CR2012 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:22 am

I really hope that we have figured this out correctly, as the consensus seems to be that the Oct 2012 exam will be at least -10-11. I have been so worried that I would end up taking a test that was like -8 or something.

Also, I know that all bets are off with knowing the position of the experimental these days, but I feel like having it in the first 3 sections would be the smartest move for LSAC. If they use these sections to pre-equate and test certain varieties of questions, don't you think it makes more sense to have people answer these questions when they are least likely to be fatigued?

geary86

Bronze

Post by geary86 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:19 am

togepi wrote:
geary86 wrote:
November 2nd!
December will be my third attempt... I really don't want to go through this process again :(

togepi

Silver

Post by togepi » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:03 am

geary86 wrote:
togepi wrote:
geary86 wrote:
November 2nd!
December will be my third attempt... I really don't want to go through this process again :(
I'm pretty apathetic about it now, I'm not really worried anymore. I know I'm taking it in December so that helps me deal with the wait.

togepi

Silver

Post by togepi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:32 am

FUCK THIS I HATE WAITING :( :( :(

the dreams/nightmares have started

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

sokomofo

Bronze

Post by sokomofo » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:10 am

Last edited by sokomofo on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

togepi

Silver

Post by togepi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:55 am

sokomofo wrote:
togepi wrote:FUCK THIS I HATE WAITING :( :( :(

yeah i'm trying my hardest not to think about the score, but it does often creep into my thoughts... and then i go FUCK what if i got everything wrong on the third game FUCK what if i misbubbled FUCK FUCK and then i see myself getting rejected from everywhere and then i'm depressed :(

it sucks because this is only gonna get worse as the score date approaches lol.
pretty much. they've been mixed with great and terrible scores. We should grab a drink this weekend or dinner. I need to grab those books from ya.

Lear22

Bronze

Post by Lear22 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 pm

togepi wrote:
sokomofo wrote:
togepi wrote:FUCK THIS I HATE WAITING :( :( :(

yeah i'm trying my hardest not to think about the score, but it does often creep into my thoughts... and then i go FUCK what if i got everything wrong on the third game FUCK what if i misbubbled FUCK FUCK and then i see myself getting rejected from everywhere and then i'm depressed :(

it sucks because this is only gonna get worse as the score date approaches lol.
pretty much. they've been mixed with great and terrible scores. We should grab a drink this weekend or dinner. I need to grab those books from ya.
Any of you guys started prep for dec? I'm registered and my fresh set of PTs arrived from Amazon yesterday, but I can't seem to get my self to start. Must do it cause I want my mind to stay fresh in the case I need to retake but I can't seem to find the will to sit down and start.
Anyone else in this boat?

cookiejar1

Silver

Post by cookiejar1 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:39 pm

I am a lazy fuck and won't start prepping until I get my score. So I would have taken a month off then. I think it'll do me good because I have been close to burning out with the constant prepping -- but that might be my laziness talking.

I'm trying to write my PS but getting NOWHERE. I can't do any law school related stuff without the anxiety of this damn test. Wow.

Who wants to get real personal with each other and share personal statements / go over them / give constructive comments? I do.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

togepi

Silver

Post by togepi » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:54 am

cookiejar1 wrote:I am a lazy fuck and won't start prepping until I get my score. So I would have taken a month off then. I think it'll do me good because I have been close to burning out with the constant prepping -- but that might be my laziness talking.

I'm trying to write my PS but getting NOWHERE. I can't do any law school related stuff without the anxiety of this damn test. Wow.

Who wants to get real personal with each other and share personal statements / go over them / give constructive comments? I do.
Definitely not prepping until about the first week of November. I need to give myself ample time away from the LSAT and don't want to burn myself out beforehand either. I've been thinking about my personal statement so I'd be down to trade once I crank out a rough draft.

defdef

Bronze

Post by defdef » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:05 am

Haven't started prepping again, don't know if I can really do it. Might just go ahead with applications if I didn't beat my June score.

cookie, my PS is in the TLS PS forum and would be stoked for some feedback. i'd gladly give you some on yours if you PM it to me or post it there.

tj1690

New

Post by tj1690 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:25 am

anyone else DYING to know their score?

sokomofo

Bronze

Post by sokomofo » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Lear22

Bronze

Post by Lear22 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:33 pm

sokomofo wrote:LSAC (the LSAT) ‏@Official_LSAT
Notice: Due to the weather emergency, the posting of Oct. scores may be delayed until Thursday afternoon.

fuckshitcuntdamnit. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

NO WAY

geary86

Bronze

Post by geary86 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Lear22 wrote:
sokomofo wrote:LSAC (the LSAT) ‏@Official_LSAT
Notice: Due to the weather emergency, the posting of Oct. scores may be delayed until Thursday afternoon.

fuckshitcuntdamnit. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

NO WAY
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Hopefully we will get our scores by Thursday afternoon to meet Cornell and UT's EA deadline...

cookiejar1

Silver

Post by cookiejar1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:53 pm

I've never met a girl like LSAC.... hope I never will.

tj1690

New

Post by tj1690 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:26 pm

does anyone know if the thursday afternoon score release is strictly EST? As in, if I'm in Korea, I won't get my score til Nov. 2?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

sokomofo

Bronze

Post by sokomofo » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:53 pm

geary86

Bronze

Post by geary86 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:24 am

sokomofo wrote:
tj1690 wrote:does anyone know if the thursday afternoon score release is strictly EST? As in, if I'm in Korea, I won't get my score til Nov. 2?
yup early morning of 11/2. we'll probably get our scores while we're sleeping haha
This has always been the case. For my June LSAT, I got my score email at around 2:30 am...

togepi

Silver

Post by togepi » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:25 am

I'm just going to wait until Friday night to look. Then proceed to get plastered regardless of what happens.

geary86

Bronze

Post by geary86 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:48 am

togepi wrote:I'm just going to wait until Friday night to look. Then proceed to get plastered regardless of what happens.
I know... this hurricane fiasco and the resulting delay....

Seriously running out of patience and will to live

--ImageRemoved--

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”